Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:47 AM

What if i smoke?----------------Rita Dominic hits back at critics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What if i smoke?----------------Rita Dominic hits back at critics (4322 Views)

Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards / Eniola Badmus Tweets At Critics Of Her Swim Photos / E.X.P.O.S.E.D!! "I Smoke Cigarette Because It Relaxes Me" - Genevieve Nnaji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What if i smoke?----------------Rita Dominic hits back at critics by amebono13: 5:47am On Mar 15, 2009
Popular screen goddess, Rita Nwaturiocha Dominic, has hit back at those criticising her for being a heavy smoker.

Rita, who had hitherto denied her love for the cancer sticks, has boldly said that it is nobody's business, even if she is addicted to the destructively addictive tobacco sticks.

She emphatically stated that those spreading the information that she is an addicted cigarette smoker are idle people, who do not have anything important to do.

“After all, I'm not a kid and I'm free to do whatever suits me. So, I just wonder why some people are busy with what does not actually concern them.

“If I smoke, is it anybody's business? People should just find something reasonable to do rather than concern themselves with Rita Dominic's mannerisms,” she stated.

Although Rita had been smoking cigarette (White London brand) for the past few years, she does not want the public to know this fact about her.

It is also a question that elicits a frown whenever the actress grants press interviews

http://news.onlinenigeria.com/templates/?a=601&z=3
Re: What if i smoke?----------------Rita Dominic hits back at critics by Afam4eva(m): 7:54am On Mar 15, 2009
amebo no1.:

Popular screen goddess, Rita Nwaturiocha Dominic, has hit back at those criticising her for being a heavy smoker.

Rita, who had hitherto denied her love for the cancer sticks, has boldly said that it is nobody's business, even if she is addicted to the destructively addictive tobacco sticks.

She emphatically stated that those spreading the information that she is an addicted cigarette smoker are idle people, who do not have anything important to do.

“After all, I'm not a kid and I'm free to do whatever suits me. So, I just wonder why some people are busy with what does not actually concern them.

“If I smoke, is it anybody's business? People should just find something reasonable to do rather than concern themselves with Rita Dominic's mannerisms,” she stated.

Although Rita had been smoking cigarette (White London brand) for the past few years, she does not want the public to know this fact about her.

It is also a question that elicits a frown whenever the actress grants press interviews

Did the highlighted come with the news or it's something you cooked up.
Re: What if i smoke?----------------Rita Dominic hits back at critics by amebono13: 2:34pm On Mar 15, 2009
afam4eva:

Did the highlighted come with the news or it's something you cooked up.

if you weren't so lazy,im sure you would have clicked on the link i provided to find out if it was cooked up or grilled down
Re: What if i smoke?----------------Rita Dominic hits back at critics by Nobody: 5:29pm On Mar 15, 2009
amebo no1.:

if you weren't so lazy,im sure you would have clicked on the link i provided to find out if it was cooked up or grilled down
I'm sorry but
Re: What if i smoke?----------------Rita Dominic hits back at critics by desgiezd(m): 9:37pm On Mar 15, 2009
Though its purely her business but If its a good habit she wouldn't have been preventing the public from knowing that fact about her.
Re: What if i smoke?----------------Rita Dominic hits back at critics by Emad(f): 9:08am On Mar 16, 2009
urrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhh and so what if she smokes??

i wonder why rita even dignified those accusations with a reply
Re: What if i smoke?----------------Rita Dominic hits back at critics by spikedcylinder: 9:39am On Mar 16, 2009
A lot of Nollywood actors smoke like chimneys yet no one makes an issue out of it. The moment a woman uses her own lungs to smoke, cigarettes are being named "cancer sticks".

Shior. undecided
Re: What if i smoke?----------------Rita Dominic hits back at critics by Nobody: 9:50am On Mar 16, 2009
spikedcylinder:

A lot of Nollywood actors smoke like chimneys yet no one makes an issue out of it. The moment a woman uses her own lungs to smoke, cigarettes are being named "cancer sticks".

Shior. undecided

ermm, is it possible to use lungs to smoke?
Re: What if i smoke?----------------Rita Dominic hits back at critics by emilyone(f): 12:12pm On Mar 16, 2009
everybody with his own cool
Re: What if i smoke?----------------Rita Dominic hits back at critics by spikedcylinder: 4:19pm On Mar 16, 2009
OMO IBO:

ermm, is it possible to use lungs to smoke?

Err, which part of your body gets affected by incessant smoking?
Re: What if i smoke?----------------Rita Dominic hits back at critics by Nobody: 7:03pm On Mar 16, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Err, which part of your body gets affected by incessant smoking?
miss, the part that does the smoking is different from the part that gets affected from incessant smoking.
get it right miss.
Re: What if i smoke?----------------Rita Dominic hits back at critics by WarfyBoy(m): 9:21pm On Mar 16, 2009
if she like make she smoke Igbo, na for her pocket
Re: What if i smoke?----------------Rita Dominic hits back at critics by spikedcylinder: 8:29am On Mar 17, 2009
OMO IBO:

miss, the part that does the smoking is different from the part that gets affected from incessant smoking.
get it right miss.

Mr, I could use any of those (either her mouth or her lungs) in the context of my post. It is called METONYMY.
How does it remotely concern you?
Re: What if i smoke?----------------Rita Dominic hits back at critics by Nobody: 8:32am On Mar 17, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Mr, I could use any of those (either her mouth or her lungs) in the context of my post. How does it remotely concern you?
you could use either mouth or lungs?. . . . . . wrong my dear, very wrong!
if im correct, the mouth does the smoking. the smoke goes or settles in the lungs.

how does it concern me? . . . . . . . .trying to educate you miss.
Re: What if i smoke?----------------Rita Dominic hits back at critics by spikedcylinder: 9:19am On Mar 17, 2009
I don't need your education, its worthless.

If you cannot understand that lungs and mouth are interchangeable in this context, its a lost cause for you. undecided
Re: What if i smoke?----------------Rita Dominic hits back at critics by Nobody: 9:45am On Mar 17, 2009
spikedcylinder:

I don't need your education, its worthless.

If you cannot understand that lungs and mouth are interchangeable in this context, its a lost cause for you. undecided

calm down miss. there's no need to get all shirty.

you can try all you can to justify your 'intelligence'. the lungs and the mouth are 2 different organs and as such do different things.
Re: What if i smoke?----------------Rita Dominic hits back at critics by spikedcylinder: 10:47am On Mar 17, 2009
Who said anything about intelligence? What are you on about? I used the word "lung" because I wanted to, why is the context of that diction hard for you to "grab" eh Mr. Intelligence?

Please use your cerebrum. Oops, I forgot, the cerebrum is a different part of the brain which is a different part of the head which is a different part of the body. Hence, in your understanding, use your body. undecided

I'm done conversing with you, its useless. undecided
Re: What if i smoke?----------------Rita Dominic hits back at critics by Nobody: 11:18am On Mar 17, 2009
you seem frustrated about something?
This is not the best way to learn or underdtand something if you have limited or no knowledge about something.

you said the following, 'The moment a woman uses her own lungs to smoke' and 'I used the word "lung" because I wanted to'.

the fact that you used 'lungs' in the sentence does that make it right?

madam, you have no point. like i said b4 there's no need for the insults.
you are just cluless. SIMPLE!
Re: What if i smoke?----------------Rita Dominic hits back at critics by spikedcylinder: 12:18pm On Mar 17, 2009
OMO IBO:

you seem frustrated about something?
This is not the best way to learn or underdtand something if you have limited or no knowledge about something.

you said the following, 'The moment a woman uses her own lungs to smoke' and 'I used the word "lung" because I wanted to'.

the fact that you used 'lungs' in the sentence does that make it right?

madam, you have no point. like i said b4 there's no need for the insults.
you are just cluless. SIMPLE!

Mr, I think you're the one that really, really needs to go back to school. Look at the quoted post and every other post on this thread will you? You were so hungry for attention, you felt it ok to jump at any post without realising you're talking trash and you seem to keep defending that trash.

Looking at your posts I'm almost ashamed to have had any sort of discussion with you. Your diction is horrible, your tenses are horrible and you also seem to have the annoying habit of putting capital letters in the middle of sentences where they don't belong. undecided

Your ignorance is as obvious as a duck in a dog's parade. Educate yourself will ya? undecided

P.S You need not join the popular "any woman that disagrees with me must be frustrated" bandwagon. It further demeans you, if that is humanly possible. smiley
Re: What if i smoke?----------------Rita Dominic hits back at critics by Nobody: 12:59pm On Mar 17, 2009
here we go again. responding to posts but failing to make any sense or maybe you may think you're making sense by throwing jabs at me.

if you have difficulty differentiating between the mouth & lungs and what they do then you have problems.

by the way, did you say we were having a discussion? ummm, i dont think so. i pointed out something in your post which you've taken wrongly.
Re: What if i smoke?----------------Rita Dominic hits back at critics by amebono13: 1:12pm On Mar 17, 2009
grin
Re: What if i smoke?----------------Rita Dominic hits back at critics by spikedcylinder: 2:21pm On Mar 17, 2009
How can it make any sense to you? Its written in English isn't it? undecided
Re: What if i smoke?----------------Rita Dominic hits back at critics by PAPABOMBOY: 4:47pm On Mar 17, 2009
Realizing the market here, branches to sell guguru and ekpa to onlookers. grin grin grin grin
Re: What if i smoke?----------------Rita Dominic hits back at critics by teissys(f): 4:53pm On Jun 12, 2009
Let her smoke herself to stupor, I don't care. She can even use her a$$ to smoke if she chooses
Re: What if i smoke?----------------Rita Dominic hits back at critics by bawomolo(m): 9:33pm On Jun 12, 2009
why is this news
Re: What if i smoke?----------------Rita Dominic hits back at critics by ifyalways(f): 9:48pm On Jun 12, 2009
she try.does she booze too? tongue
This thread is somehow funny cheesy
Re: What if i smoke?----------------Rita Dominic hits back at critics by ladykool(f): 2:12am On Jun 13, 2009
omg?? i duno she smokes
but if she does oh well its her life abi!
Re: What if i smoke?----------------Rita Dominic hits back at critics by GEW: 9:42am On Jul 31, 2009
lady kool:

omg?? i duno she smokes
but if she does oh well its her life abi!
looking at her black mouth very closely it is obvious she does.
Re: What if i smoke?----------------Rita Dominic hits back at critics by chrisical(m): 11:37am On Jul 31, 2009
If she like make she smoke igbo.Ode
Re: What if i smoke?----------------Rita Dominic hits back at critics by kolaoloye(m): 12:48pm On Aug 03, 2009
Why was she hiding the truth from the public before?

It is her life she can do whatsoever she likes with it but she should have it at
the back of her mind that "SMOKERS ARE LIABLE TO DIE YOUNG".
Re: What if i smoke?----------------Rita Dominic hits back at critics by bootycall(f): 6:15pm On Aug 03, 2009
OMG,she smokes? angry
Re: What if i smoke?----------------Rita Dominic hits back at critics by Phemour: 7:24pm On Aug 03, 2009
Most of Nollywood actress are prostitutes so no big deal

(1) (2) (Reply)

Again!!!maheeda Shares A Half Unclad PHOTOS Of Her Holding A Police Barton [18 + / Amber Rose Flaunts $$$ Bundles, Says Ma$turbating Is Fun… / Pictures Of Wizkid, Timaya And Waje's Latest Achievement In Year 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.