Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,528 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Classic Autos Available In Cotonuo..See Pictures of different cars i bought. - Autos (115) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Classic Autos Available In Cotonuo..See Pictures of different cars i bought. (175816 Views)

The Funny Nicknames Nigerians Give Different Cars / @@@@@@@@@ 2016/2017 Lexus RX350 Now Available In Cotonuo...price 33m / Tested,trusted & Satified..get Any Car(s) Of Choice At Cheap Rate From Cotonuo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) ... (193) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Classic Autos Available In Cotonuo..See Pictures of different cars i bought. by HiliaryAutos(m): 6:18pm On Aug 22, 2016
drakin1:

Good day Mr. Hillary, too say the least i am impressed with the quality of your cars, please how much can one budget for Toyota forerunner 2007 model and Lexus ES350 2009-2010 model. also want to know how much each of these cars will be cleared with the Nigerian custom.
thank you.
Drakin1

Thanks for your time Drakin1,

2007 4runner :2.6m will land it including with original custom duty, Nigeria duty payment is 750k

ES350 90/10:3.8M will land it including with original custom duty, Nigeria duty payment is 850k.

Hope to hear from you soonest. Thanks
Re: Classic Autos Available In Cotonuo..See Pictures of different cars i bought. by HiliaryAutos(m): 8:37am On Aug 23, 2016
Are you confuse in making a choose of car(s)?Do you have low budget in buying a car?Do you need a honest and truthful person to handle your car business or help you purchase the car of your choose?You are on the right trend.

I purchase cars for people directly from Cotonou and deliver it to your place,Here are the procedures.

1. Give me a call and tell me your choice of car and i will give you the budget of buying the car.

2. When coming don't bring cash because of security reasons,we have different banks here in Seme border which you can make your transactions from expect GTB Bank and FCMB Bank.You can hold the sum of 50,000 (Fifty thousand Naira) with you.This cash is for the deposit of the car when we see one in Cotonou..Just to secure the car not been sold before we come back to make the full payment.

3. When we see the car of your choice and the deposit is made,we will come to your bank here in seme border and make with drawers which we will change the money from Naira to Cefa right inside the bank,Cefa have high denomination so carry large amount of money is not a problem.My trusted cab man will be waiting to take us back to the market where we make the full payment,Then i can get your full name and address to process your duty papers.

4.It take just 48hrs to finish up this process both buying and the duty too..and your car will be with you the second day or the third day depending on your location.Before we leave Seme border to your destination i will give you your duty papers to walk into any custom office to confirm if your papers are legit or not,when it been confirmed then we can hit the road to your destination.Agency fee is 30k Naira( Thirty thousand naira only).

So contact me for your cheap and first class cars TODAY...I give you my words you will introduce me to your friends and family after doing the first business with me...Am not after the money but the good name and business connection with that i know am bless...Hope to hear from your soonest.

☎: 09091129229

WhatzApp: 09091129229

Email: hiliaryautos@yahoo.com

Thanks
Re: Classic Autos Available In Cotonuo..See Pictures of different cars i bought. by HiliaryAutos(m): 8:48am On Aug 23, 2016
Are you confuse in making a choose of car(s)?Do you have low budget in buying a car?Do you need a honest and truthful person to handle your car business or help you purchase the car of your choose?You are on the right trend.

I purchase cars for people directly from Cotonou and deliver it to your place,Here are the procedures.

1. Give me a call and tell me your choice of car and i will give you the budget of buying the car.

2. When coming don't bring cash because of security reasons,we have different banks here in Seme border which you can make your transactions from expect GTB Bank and FCMB Bank.You can hold the sum of 50,000 (Fifty thousand Naira) with you.This cash is for the deposit of the car when we see one in Cotonou..Just to secure the car not been sold before we come back to make the full payment.

3. When we see the car of your choice and the deposit is made,we will come to your bank here in seme border and make with drawers which we will change the money from Naira to Cefa right inside the bank,Cefa have high denomination so carry large amount of money is not a problem.My trusted cab man will be waiting to take us back to the market where we make the full payment,Then i can get your full name and address to process your duty papers.

4.It take just 48hrs to finish up this process both buying and the duty too..and your car will be with you the second day or the third day depending on your location.Before we leave Seme border to your destination i will give you your duty papers to walk into any custom office to confirm if your papers are legit or not,when it been confirmed then we can hit the road to your destination.Agency fee is 30k Naira( Thirty thousand naira only).

So contact me for your cheap and first class cars TODAY...I give you my words you will introduce me to your friends and family after doing the first business with me...Am not after the money but the good name and business connection with that i know am bless...Hope to hear from your soonest.

Thanks smiley

Re: Classic Autos Available In Cotonuo..See Pictures of different cars i bought. by HiliaryAutos(m): 8:49am On Aug 23, 2016

Thanks wink

Re: Classic Autos Available In Cotonuo..See Pictures of different cars i bought. by akumaris(m): 10:28am On Aug 23, 2016
Good work,
pls how much can i get a 2011-2012 toyota sienna very clean low mileage limited edition xle
to lagos
thanks
Re: Classic Autos Available In Cotonuo..See Pictures of different cars i bought. by HiliaryAutos(m): 11:28am On Aug 23, 2016
akumaris:
Good work,
pls how much can i get a 2011-2012 toyota sienna very clean low mileage limited edition xle
to lagos
thanks

6m will land it to your door step including Nigeria custom duty.
Re: Classic Autos Available In Cotonuo..See Pictures of different cars i bought. by akumaris(m): 11:50am On Aug 23, 2016
thanks alot, i still have to work on my budget
Re: Classic Autos Available In Cotonuo..See Pictures of different cars i bought. by HiliaryAutos(m): 2:49pm On Aug 23, 2016
akumaris:
thanks alot, i still have to work on my budget

Alright sir.
Re: Classic Autos Available In Cotonuo..See Pictures of different cars i bought. by HiliaryAutos(m): 6:05pm On Aug 23, 2016

Thanks smiley

Re: Classic Autos Available In Cotonuo..See Pictures of different cars i bought. by HiliaryAutos(m): 6:06pm On Aug 23, 2016

Thanks wink

Re: Classic Autos Available In Cotonuo..See Pictures of different cars i bought. by HiliaryAutos(m): 6:07pm On Aug 23, 2016

Thanks cheesy

Re: Classic Autos Available In Cotonuo..See Pictures of different cars i bought. by HiliaryAutos(m): 6:08pm On Aug 23, 2016

Thanks grin

Re: Classic Autos Available In Cotonuo..See Pictures of different cars i bought. by HiliaryAutos(m): 7:05am On Aug 24, 2016

Thanks smiley
Re: Classic Autos Available In Cotonuo..See Pictures of different cars i bought. by drakin1(m): 3:10pm On Aug 24, 2016
HiliaryAutos:

2007 4runner :2.6m will land it including with original custom duty, Nigeria duty payment is 750k

ES350 90/10:3.8M will land it including with original custom duty, Nigeria duty payment is 850k.

Thank you Mr. Hillary for your time. Please can we still get this car in the Market, if yes how much can the neat one go for?

Re: Classic Autos Available In Cotonuo..See Pictures of different cars i bought. by HiliaryAutos(m): 4:01pm On Aug 24, 2016
drakin1:

Thank you Mr. Hillary for your time. Please can we still get this car in the Market, if yes how much can the neat one go for?

Yes we can we can get it for 2.3m
Re: Classic Autos Available In Cotonuo..See Pictures of different cars i bought. by HiliaryAutos(m): 4:03pm On Aug 24, 2016

Thanks smiley

Re: Classic Autos Available In Cotonuo..See Pictures of different cars i bought. by HiliaryAutos(m): 4:04pm On Aug 24, 2016

Thanks wink

Re: Classic Autos Available In Cotonuo..See Pictures of different cars i bought. by HiliaryAutos(m): 4:06pm On Aug 24, 2016

Thanks cheesy

1 Like

Re: Classic Autos Available In Cotonuo..See Pictures of different cars i bought. by HiliaryAutos(m): 4:08pm On Aug 24, 2016

Thanks grin

Re: Classic Autos Available In Cotonuo..See Pictures of different cars i bought. by HiliaryAutos(m): 4:10pm On Aug 24, 2016

Thanks shocked

Re: Classic Autos Available In Cotonuo..See Pictures of different cars i bought. by HiliaryAutos(m): 4:11pm On Aug 24, 2016

Thanks cool

Re: Classic Autos Available In Cotonuo..See Pictures of different cars i bought. by HiliaryAutos(m): 4:12pm On Aug 24, 2016

Thanks cool shocked

Re: Classic Autos Available In Cotonuo..See Pictures of different cars i bought. by HiliaryAutos(m): 6:16am On Aug 25, 2016

Thanks
Re: Classic Autos Available In Cotonuo..See Pictures of different cars i bought. by HiliaryAutos(m): 8:29am On Aug 25, 2016

Thanks smiley
Re: Classic Autos Available In Cotonuo..See Pictures of different cars i bought. by ora10g: 9:21am On Aug 25, 2016
Hello good morning,
please how much will the cars below cost at cotonou?

05 - 06 Porsche cayenne, 3.2L V6
05 - 06 Porsche cayenne turbo, 4.5L V8

08 - 2010 Porsche cayenne, 3.6L V6
08 - 2010 Porsche cayenne S, 4.8L V8

05 - 2010 Vw Touareg V8
05 - 2010 Vw Touareg V10 TDI

07 - 2010 BMW X5 3.0L V6
07 - 2010 BMW X5 4.8L V8

07 - 2010 Benz ML350

07 - 2010 Audi Q7 3.6L V6
07 - 2010 Audi Q7 4.2L V8

Thanks
Re: Classic Autos Available In Cotonuo..See Pictures of different cars i bought. by drakin1(m): 8:04pm On Aug 25, 2016
Keep up the good work Mr. Hillary, i will like to suggest that you always include the cost of each car you post on this trend. some of us are eager to know the cost of these wonder cars. thank you
Re: Classic Autos Available In Cotonuo..See Pictures of different cars i bought. by HiliaryAutos(m): 2:00pm On Aug 27, 2016
drakin1:
Keep up the good work Mr. Hillary, i will like to suggest that you always include the cost of each car you post on this trend. some of us are eager to know the cost of these wonder cars. thank you

Thanks for the suggestion I so much appreciate it, the reason why I don't include the prices of the cars is because we have different sellers and different prices, if I tell you is 1naira and you want to buy that same car, and the price has changed to 2naira you will blame me for not updating or changing that price on my trend...

So this cars on not on only one stand it on different stand on different prices if anyone need any of the cars,all you need do is call or whatzapp me I will give you the current price with current exchange rate. Most times exchange rate do change price of cars, please bear with me, just a call will be fine or whatzapp. I won't get tired of picking any calls on car request, Thanks one more time.
Re: Classic Autos Available In Cotonuo..See Pictures of different cars i bought. by HiliaryAutos(m): 2:37pm On Aug 27, 2016
ora10g:
Hello good morning,
please how much will the cars below cost at cotonou?

Am sorry for my late responds I was not in town.. Here are the prices below.

05 - 06 Porsche cayenne, 3.2L V6... 3.5m
05 - 06 Porsche cayenne turbo, 4.5L V8...4m

08 - 2010 Porsche cayenne, 3.6L V6..2008:6.5m..2010:8m

08 - 2010 Porsche cayenne S, 4.8L V8..:2008:8.5..2010:9.5m

05 - 2010 Vw Touareg V8..2005:4.5m 2010:7m
05 - 2010 Vw Touareg V10 TDI...2005:4.8m 2010:7.5m

07 - 2010 BMW X5 3.0L V6..2007:4.3m - 2010:6m
07 - 2010 BMW X5 4.8L V8..2007:4.5m - 2010:6.5m

07 - 2010 Benz ML350 ..2007:3.5m - 2010:4.8m

07 - 2010 Audi Q7 3.6L V6..2007:3.5m.. 2010:5m
07 - 2010 Audi Q7 4.2L V8..2007:3.8m - 2010:5.3m

This prices also include with original Nigeria custom duty

Thanks
Re: Classic Autos Available In Cotonuo..See Pictures of different cars i bought. by HiliaryAutos(m): 2:39pm On Aug 27, 2016

Thanks smiley

Re: Classic Autos Available In Cotonuo..See Pictures of different cars i bought. by HiliaryAutos(m): 2:39pm On Aug 27, 2016

Thanks wink

Re: Classic Autos Available In Cotonuo..See Pictures of different cars i bought. by HiliaryAutos(m): 2:41pm On Aug 27, 2016

Thanks cheesy

Re: Classic Autos Available In Cotonuo..See Pictures of different cars i bought. by babatundeidowu: 2:41pm On Aug 27, 2016
HiliaryAutos:

Please how much is 2008 highlander with custom duty, kindly state duty cost apart from purchase cost, thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) ... (193) (Reply)

Car Vacuum Cleaner FREE Delivery / Affordable Original Honda Car Parts. / Bid Cars from the Auction (Copart & iaai)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.