Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,567 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

10 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage - Vanguard - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 10 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage - Vanguard (36130 Views)

Nigerian Men In USA, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. / What Men Really Want From Marriage / Nigerian Men & 'Come To My House' Syndrome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage - Vanguard by Nobody: 10:08am On Jul 27, 2015
its all because of financial and moral responsibilities, but most times financial..
Re: 10 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage - Vanguard by youngalex(m): 10:09am On Jul 27, 2015
The above stated reasons is incomplete without "UNEMPLOYMENT" and "ABUNDANCE OF MATERIALISTIC/VISIONLESS WOMEN"...I listened to the wife of Fmr Akwa Ibom State SSG,She gave a public lecture @ Unical where she told the ladies how she met her husband then a primary school teacher,she saw that the future is bright with this Man despite his initial state,her friends made jest of her that she wants to marry a "common teacher" today the rest is history,Most Ladies prefer being baby mama to a rich guy that building wealth from scratch together with the Husband...May God deliver men from Visionless,Purposeless and Materialistic Women

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage - Vanguard by Aitee1: 10:10am On Jul 27, 2015
RedBenson:
I didnt see "UNEMPLOYMENT" there. That list cant be complete without unemployment.

For your mind na wetin dey keep you undecided

After the daily visiting of oloshos someone like you will still be searching for wife material are you a husband material yourself

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage - Vanguard by otunbashonny(m): 10:13am On Jul 27, 2015
Economy/money that's the koko. Then wife material can follow cos the rate of olosho is increasing by the day
Re: 10 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage - Vanguard by coolestrogue(m): 10:16am On Jul 27, 2015
11) Its virgin or no marriage

3 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage - Vanguard by Dragonking: 10:20am On Jul 27, 2015
Number 1 is spot on and justifies what I have been clamoring about naija women. May God help us. wink
Re: 10 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage - Vanguard by sucess001(m): 10:21am On Jul 27, 2015
So true.

most girls want to sound all feminine and independent minded..

but i want a submissive girl that will be my friend and not be at loggerheads with me...

pple tink guys dont like to settle down but most of these girls aint loyal...

imagine the last girl i was dating insisting she wants a maid, a 4 bedroom and to give birth in the usa.

i said no wahala...u too u sha work...shey u ll contribute small to the expenses...babe backed out...darn!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage - Vanguard by Nobody: 10:23am On Jul 27, 2015
let make this law of marriage be balance so that any lady who feels she worth to sponsor the wedding so as to carry on their future plann,..this will reduce youths such as me move ahead of my brighter experience life in heave on earth,....responsible Lady is free to hook me up
Re: 10 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage - Vanguard by Houseofglam7(f): 10:24am On Jul 27, 2015
wrongnumber:

Common sense should tell you that every point is true.

I was expecting a more intellectual contribution.

Who is this misfit
Re: 10 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage - Vanguard by donogaga(m): 10:29am On Jul 27, 2015
Houseofglam7:

Who is this misfit

Hushhh... That's harsh deari.
Re: 10 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage - Vanguard by Houseofglam7(f): 10:31am On Jul 27, 2015
donogaga:

Hushhh... That's harsh deari.

I know, embarassed
But why him carry my matter for head like lice
Re: 10 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage - Vanguard by mencade5(m): 10:33am On Jul 27, 2015
sucess001:
So true.

but i want a submissive girl that will be my friend and not be at loggerheads with me...

imagine the last girl i was dating insisting she wants a maid, a 4 bedroom and to give birth in the usa.

i said no wahala...u too u sha work...shey u ll contribute small to the expenses...babe backed out...darn!
hahaha

why did she run na?

dont mind them. always wasting our money.

i like you approach towards her. i wish all men will stand up and speak their minds like men which they really are.

na woman go dictate how i go run my life and family?

them no born them well.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage - Vanguard by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 27, 2015
ekemit:
Thank God am married, i am the luckiest man on earth, married and living an average live without a teaching job for now, with two children:wonderful and favour to God be the glory.
average life...pls don't teach anyone.
Re: 10 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage - Vanguard by wristbangle: 11:03am On Jul 27, 2015
horlabiyi:
It cost about 1,500-2000 naira daily to maintain a relationship in Nigeria not to talk of marriage.

Bro, some is as high as 10k per day.

4 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage - Vanguard by bisdam9086(m): 11:04am On Jul 27, 2015
sanandreas:
I will at 28.
When I had my last born at 28. SMH
Re: 10 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage - Vanguard by 5minsmadness: 11:07am On Jul 27, 2015
Brandnew2:
Marriage is overrated jor!
Told my pops recently how easy it is to get a baby mama especially if you're rich and successful and yet still keep your freedom unhinged.
See how Obafemi had three kids from three different women. Tuface idibia too.
They are celebs so their case is kinda different but then certain regular guys too get hooked only when bae gets pregnant.

I personally don't want such but then who cares.
I care.
Re: 10 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage - Vanguard by sanandreas(m): 11:11am On Jul 27, 2015
bisdam9086:

When I had my last born at 28. SMH

I am not you. We re different. I am not in for any baby mama.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage - Vanguard by bisdam9086(m): 11:17am On Jul 27, 2015
Who is talking about baby mama here. I know we are not the same and not with the same life plan, in all we are going to achieve the same thing but the time can never be reversed.
sanandreas:

I am not you. We re different. I am not in for any baby mama.
Re: 10 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage - Vanguard by ironbody03(m): 11:22am On Jul 27, 2015
Brandnew2:
Marriage is overrated jor!
Told my pops recently how easy it is to get a baby mama especially if you're rich and successful and yet still keep your freedom unhinged.
See how Obafemi had three kids from three different women. Tuface idibia too.
They are celebs so their case is kinda different but then certain regular guys too get hooked only when bae gets pregnant.

I personally don't want such but then who cares.

thats true
And with all his thati red now ,i will try and get married tomorow despite there is nothing on ground. Lols
Re: 10 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage - Vanguard by nuelyoyo(m): 11:35am On Jul 27, 2015
sucess001:
So true.

looks to me ur income is in seven digits. grin
sucess001:
So true.

looks to me ur income is in seven digits.
Re: 10 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage - Vanguard by Nobody: 11:37am On Jul 27, 2015
ITbomb:
True.
First I thought that girls answer k to conversation cos they want to play hard to get but later I found out that many girls cannot construct a full line of English sentence correctly and even verbally they are empty and so they hide behind a snob face looking for a swag that will make them laugh without demanding anything intellectual from them.

I think I should just get a babymama at least to play my part in preventing the extinction of the human race
THE REASON WHY I DON'T DO WHATSAPP AND BBM WITH WOMEN, SO DULL IN INTELLECTUAL QUESTION,angry
RUBBISH WOMEN, THEIR JUST WANT TO HEAR POEM AND SWEET SWEET TALK..

ONCE AGAIN! RUBBISH NAIJA WOMEN

3 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage - Vanguard by viktor01(m): 11:37am On Jul 27, 2015
it is so unfortunate that the only thing the present day Naija
girls have to bring to the table is their so called beauty but na beauty pason go chop?

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage - Vanguard by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 27, 2015
Shinatu:
Numbers 1 and 4 are the real issues.

You want a woman smart enough to bring something good to the table but want her to be dump enough to take all your bad attributes and keep on holding on to you in a lifetime commitment no matter what you do to her.

Who can do that? can you take that yourself?
ARE YOU REALLY SICK? undecided

JUST TRY AND SEE THE DOCTOR
Re: 10 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage - Vanguard by Wasquad(m): 11:50am On Jul 27, 2015
horlabiyi:
It cost about 1,500-2000 naira daily to maintain a relationship in Nigeria not to talk of marriage.
Re: 10 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage - Vanguard by whodoornat: 11:51am On Jul 27, 2015
Re: 10 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage - Vanguard by HopeAlive14(m): 11:54am On Jul 27, 2015
You cannot live your life running away from your responsibilities.
Sooner than you think, it will catch up with you!

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage - Vanguard by sucess001(m): 11:54am On Jul 27, 2015
nuelyoyo:
looks to me ur income is in seven digits. grin looks to me ur income is in seven digits.

my brother...not like am so well to do like dt...but God is faithful...

but its just annoying that these girls want u to be like their bank...

she was always saying i should leave my atm card with her...

the Bible says the woman should be ur help meet...

Mba! these girls want to rather be your biggest financial project...

even the ones that work...regardless of whether they even earn more than you do...

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage - Vanguard by CaptPlanet(m): 11:55am On Jul 27, 2015
NAGGING!

You can never take a nagging girlfriend/bae to the alter. Never!

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage - Vanguard by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jul 27, 2015
wrongnumber:
11. DUMB BRAINS

Many nigeria ladies have nothing in their brain except the taughts of latest shoes and bags,body creams,telenovena and body flaunting.

Look at nairaland for instance and observe every intellectually rich thread. You will hardly see one intellectual post from a lady except emonitions and baseless insultive responses.

Go to facebook and instagram and you will see them flaunt sexy figures and body parts as though that is all there is to being a lady.

Real men go for a lady with brain and keep them while they explore the dumb ones who only flaunt overused bodies.

SMH
RESPECT BROS!!!

YOU DESERVE MY UNINTERRUPTED RESPECT

3 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage - Vanguard by Umejiaku87(m): 12:12pm On Jul 27, 2015
That's your business bro. Needless to point out. [b][/b]
bisdam9086:
Who is talking about baby mama here. I know we are not the same and not with the same life plan, in all we are going to achieve the same thing but the time can never be reversed. Mind you, I got married legally at 23.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage - Vanguard by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jul 27, 2015
Aitee1:

For your mind na wetin dey keep you undecided

After the daily visiting of oloshos someone like you will still be searching for wife material are you a husband material yourself

There's one thing i hate abt you...your pretentious lifestyle. You like something but you keep pretending like you dont like it. Why cant you come out for once and propose to me/toast me? I might not reject your proposal. Dont forget, women are the ones proposing nowadays.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Wants Her Hubby Sacked For Attacking Her Gigolo With Cutlass In Ekiti / No Money, No Erection!!! / "Should I Use 'Do Me I Do You' To Deal With My Husband?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.