Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,418 members, 7,819,508 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

10 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage - Vanguard - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 10 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage - Vanguard (36132 Views)

Nigerian Men In USA, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. / What Men Really Want From Marriage / Nigerian Men & 'Come To My House' Syndrome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage - Vanguard by ekemit(m): 9:01am On Jul 27, 2015
Thank God am married, i am the luckiest man on earth, married and living an average live without a teaching job for now, with two children:wonderful and favour to God be the glory.

5 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage - Vanguard by Shinatu: 9:01am On Jul 27, 2015
Numbers 1 and 4 are the real issues.

You want a woman smart enough to bring something good to the table but want her to be dumb enough to take all your bad attributes and keep on holding on to you in a lifetime commitment no matter what you do to her.

Who can do that? can you take that yourself?

7 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage - Vanguard by nicerichard05: 9:02am On Jul 27, 2015
3r
Re: 10 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage - Vanguard by Nobody: 9:03am On Jul 27, 2015
Can't blame the men. If you know prepare yourself na trouble for you o.
Re: 10 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage - Vanguard by Karleb(m): 9:07am On Jul 27, 2015
Shinatu:
Numbers 1 and 4 are the real issues.

You want a woman smart enough to bring something good to the table but want her to be dump enough to take all your bad attributes and keep on holding on to you in a lifetime commitment no matter what you do to her.

Who can do that? can you take that yourself?

Seriously? undecided Where did you get that assertion?

3 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage - Vanguard by ib4babes(m): 9:08am On Jul 27, 2015
But we still have some good and wife materials out there. Its just God and with understanding, if you get her with or without most of the bad attributes you will still have a happy life. tongue tongue tongue tongue embarassed

But come to think of it..... A guy has to marry one day.
We no say somghing must kill a man. Weda e sweet or bitter. Die Na die... or

Make I sleep first...
Re: 10 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage - Vanguard by mencade5(m): 9:12am On Jul 27, 2015
horlabiyi:
It cost about 1,500-2000 naira daily to maintain a relationship in Nigeria not to talk of marriage.
o boy eeeeeee

we don die this country

that is roughly 60,000 naira monthly and 720000 annually.

chaiii......we don die!

5 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage - Vanguard by wrongnumber: 9:16am On Jul 27, 2015
Houseofglam7:
E fit be true o!
Common sense should tell you that every point is true.
I was expecting a more intellectual contribution.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage - Vanguard by MrMann1(m): 9:16am On Jul 27, 2015
rattlesnake:
Women Inspire us to dream and prevent us from achieving the dreams......(POTUS)

Heheheh.....These specie called women

Question: who they they
Answer: they are women

Question: what do they want
Answer: they don't know

Question: when do they want it
Answer:NOW!!!!!

Hehehe

You made my day bro... LWKM

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage - Vanguard by lolly2pops: 9:19am On Jul 27, 2015
I see many Nigerian men marrying outside the country.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage - Vanguard by chichriso: 9:21am On Jul 27, 2015
I need a counter post on this please
Re: 10 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage - Vanguard by redcliff: 9:22am On Jul 27, 2015
Tosyne2much works for vanguard now?

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage - Vanguard by goshen26: 9:22am On Jul 27, 2015
Hmmmmmm
Re: 10 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage - Vanguard by wrongnumber: 9:23am On Jul 27, 2015
11. DUMB BRAINS

Many nigeria ladies have nothing in their brain except the taughts of latest shoes and bags,body creams,telenovena and body flaunting.

Look at nairaland for instance and observe every intellectually rich thread. You will hardly see one intellectual post from a lady except emonitions and baseless insultive responses.

Go to facebook and instagram and you will see them flaunt sexy figures and body parts as though that is all there is to being a lady.

Real men go for a lady with brain and keep them while they explore the dumb ones who only flaunt overused bodies.

SMH

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 10 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage - Vanguard by Fourwinds: 9:27am On Jul 27, 2015
Very true. Some marriages are fake and end up in divorce because of greed and pretence

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage - Vanguard by Jorussia(m): 9:28am On Jul 27, 2015
.I believe that there should be a total reorientation of the philosophy of our ladies as regards marriage. Decent guys these days want ladies who will compliment them.most of our Nigerian single ladies have nothing to offer their prospective husbands, other than their vaginas.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage - Vanguard by Justbeingreal(m): 9:28am On Jul 27, 2015
horlabiyi:
It cost about 1,500-2000 naira daily to maintain a relationship in Nigeria not to talk of marriage.
your head de there my man

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage - Vanguard by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 27, 2015
Qualitative research work.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage - Vanguard by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 27, 2015
I didnt see "UNEMPLOYMENT" there. That list cant be complete without unemployment.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage - Vanguard by beyondwalls: 9:44am On Jul 27, 2015
Haaahaaahaaa!

horlabiyi:
Re: 10 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage - Vanguard by smartchelsea(f): 9:45am On Jul 27, 2015
Brandnew2:
Marriage is overrated jor!
Told my pops recently how easy it is to get a baby mama especially if you're rich and successful and yet still keep your freedom unhinged.
See how Obafemi had three kids from three different women. Tuface idibia too.
They are celebs so their case is kinda different but then certain regular guys too get hooked only when bae gets pregnant.

I personally don't want such but then who cares.
May God help this generation.
Re: 10 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage - Vanguard by Nnemuka(f): 9:45am On Jul 27, 2015
Men in their 40s and 50s nowadays still claim bachelors in Nigeria cheesy
Till you clock 70 old and alone, only then will regret set in. Old men litter the streets of naija without purpose in life.
Chukwuaju. Tufia
Re: 10 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage - Vanguard by JBL316: 9:47am On Jul 27, 2015
PERFECT MEN....imperfect women...abi?.....sounds like POT and KETTLE to me sha!
Re: 10 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage - Vanguard by agitator: 9:49am On Jul 27, 2015
Don't Worry, we are preparing to marry them. Stop distracting me angry angry angry

Continue studies. wink wink wink
Re: 10 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage - Vanguard by optimism91(m): 9:50am On Jul 27, 2015
GodsMercy1:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/07/10-reasons-nigerian-men-run-from-marriage/#sthash.GLVfdAFz.dpuf

It's relative. Either way, if you excuse yourself with the above reasons, it means one shouldn't get married. There is no perfect marriage any where. It needs a matured mind and the fear of God, not a matured man.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage - Vanguard by agitator: 9:51am On Jul 27, 2015
Don't Worry, we are preparing to marry them. Stop distracting me angry angry angry

goes back to library to continue my study. wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage - Vanguard by victoriokelvin(m): 9:52am On Jul 27, 2015
THIS IS A KIND OF FUNNY CHAI NIGERIAN GUYS
Re: 10 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage - Vanguard by Nobody: 9:56am On Jul 27, 2015
You be there giving excuses while your fellow men get married every Saturday. .. abi their wives no be wife materials ni? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage - Vanguard by igweamaka85(m): 10:01am On Jul 27, 2015
Na wa o! Affordable LANDS FOR SALE and APARTMENTS FOR RENT at "33" area of Onitsha Anambra state, interested persons should contact KEN on 08136517728
Re: 10 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage - Vanguard by Adesiji77: 10:03am On Jul 27, 2015
mrborntodoit:
Topic should be :

10 reasons why Nigerian BOYZ run away from marriage grin

A real man shouldn't be afraid to deal with the aforementioned excuses

You are spot on bro! That's exactly what I had in mind.

Just like Jim Rohn said: "If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse." cheesy cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage - Vanguard by mrborntodoit: 10:06am On Jul 27, 2015
Adesiji77:

You are spot on bro! That's exactly what I had in mind.

Just like Jim Rohn said: "If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse." cheesy cool

Thanks
Re: 10 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage - Vanguard by Nobody: 10:08am On Jul 27, 2015
Ok..
We shall start marrying now.

These POINTS are crystal CLEAR....

I have already settled for a LADY abroad. (importation things)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Wants Her Hubby Sacked For Attacking Her Gigolo With Cutlass In Ekiti / No Money, No Erection!!! / "Should I Use 'Do Me I Do You' To Deal With My Husband?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.