Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Chris Brown And Rihanna Got Married? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chris Brown And Rihanna Got Married? (3264 Views)

See Beyonce And Rihanna Bleach So No One Should Talk About Naija Celebrities / Chris Brown And Rihanna In Abidjan For Kora Awards / Nick And Rihanna: Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chris Brown And Rihanna Got Married? by emmablow11(m): 10:00am On Mar 15, 2009
Ok you might need to hold your breath for this one, Star Magazine has reported that Chris and Rihanna got married in secret. Could this be true? I'm sure the truth will come out soon.

Chris And Rihanna] had a tearful face-to-face meeting at Diddy's $14.5 million Miami mansion, during which an emotional Chris apologized, begged for forgiveness and proposed to her on the spot.

"All she's ever wanted was to be with him forever," a source tells Star. "Rihanna is looking for the husband-and-two-kids deal before she turns 25. She believes in fairy tales, and she wants to live hers with Chris. She was totally up front and confessed to him, 'I can't live without you.'"

The pair wasted no time making Rihanna's fairy tale come true. They even called a minister to the mansion on exclusive Star Island!

http://www.underdarock.com/ranking.php?mode=blog&message_id=230&row_template=index_blog_show.tpl

Re: Chris Brown And Rihanna Got Married? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Mar 15, 2009
It's true
Re: Chris Brown And Rihanna Got Married? by Pepeye(f): 6:17pm On Mar 15, 2009
my heart goes out to Rihanna
Re: Chris Brown And Rihanna Got Married? by Epi: 7:23pm On Mar 15, 2009
***sarcasm at its best*** I wish her all the best.  Let's see how long she is going to wear comouflage make-up

Re: Chris Brown And Rihanna Got Married? by UNLEASHED(m): 9:41am On Mar 16, 2009
Guess Chris's thought looking at Rihana in that picture
Re: Chris Brown And Rihanna Got Married? by Rekky(f): 11:49am On Mar 16, 2009
UNLEASHED:

Guess Chris's thought looking at Rihana in that picture

WHAT?
Re: Chris Brown And Rihanna Got Married? by xavier3(m): 8:33pm On Mar 20, 2009
why is she acting like he's the only guy in the world or in the celebrity realm. she's just throwing herself at him making feel like he's God amongst men. c'mon der are guys far beta than him dat would do anything to be with her, so why she's selling herself short i'l neva understand.
anyway kudos to her on her first divorce coming soon

(1) (Reply)

Talk With Funmi Today / Photos:linda Ikeji Releases 'hot' New Photos / 10 Richest Nollywood Actresses And Their Worth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.