Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

What do you like about this wedding? (pictures) - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / What do you like about this wedding? (pictures) (2047 Views)

These Wedding Pictures Got People Talking / Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo Wedding Pictures / Beautiful Yoruba Wedding Pictures That Will Leave You Appreciating. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What do you like about this wedding? (pictures) by LaHeiress(f): 11:22pm On Jul 26, 2015
Still on the #nikeandgbenga2015 matter...

Our hostesses are super loyal, they came all the way from Ibadan and worked like their lives depended on it! We love our hostesses Perpetual Chukwuma StaceybellesOto, Oyinkan, Joy, Seun, Tina, Flora, Ayo, Wendy, Bisi. God bless you darlings.

Wedding stationery credits to @Ebenezer Ruth Wedding Stationery, you guys are the bestest! The way you deliver even when there is a very strict deadline is just awesome!

Photo Credits to our very own photographer @shileshonoikiphotography, he always make sure you capture us working and all is absolutely captivating!

Re: What do you like about this wedding? (pictures) by LaHeiress(f): 11:34pm On Jul 26, 2015
So my bride thought i deserved to be pampered after a job well done and booked me a room at Intercontinental Hotel. What an awesome way to end a very busy July. The mother said and I quote, " I must come for your wedding o" now all my client's parents want to come for my wedding. The joy when these positive feedbacks get to us is immeasurable. I love what I do, we make our clients happy by planning a hitch free event. God bless La' Heiress.

Yaaaay! It's a wrap! The very busy month of July! 3 WEDDINGS! Thank you Lord, we have not broken down, we are stronger. Pictures coming up soon. Our team is awesome! Thank you Jesus!

Our Awesome Team:

Wedding Planner- La' Heiress Hospitality Services

Photography- LutosinGbela

Makeup- Oshewa

Decoration- Swalek

Aso Oke- Bimmms24

Bride's evening dress- Toju Foyeh

Hostesses- La' Heiress Hostesses

Mc- Tomiwa Sage aka Kukoyi

Dj- DJ A- Slide

Band- Pleasant Sound Entertainment

Desserts- Oohlala

Cake- Mix Cream Chef

Hair stylist- Patrick Hair

Finger foods- Estelle Delicacies

Groom and Groomsmen's outfit- Tayor Gabriels

Caterer- Oluwabora Events Mgt

Bridesmaids dresses- Helyzaa Couture

Wedding Stationery- Ebenezer Ruth Wedding Stationery

Event Coordinators- Florance and Shylle (God bless these two exceptionally

Bridesmaids makeup- Fashion house makeovers and CuteBlend Signatures

Re: What do you like about this wedding? (pictures) by LaHeiress(f): 11:43pm On Jul 26, 2015
More pictures #NikeAndGbenga2015

Re: What do you like about this wedding? (pictures) by jakearganaut: 11:45pm On Jul 26, 2015
Chai! Wetin money no fit do? With money, u can marry fine wife, born fine children, get fine in laws, get fine neighbours, and even get fine pets... I don tire to dey see ugly people for my life, plus I come ugly join... baba God must bless my hustle oooh.. embarassed sad

MY NAME NA SOLO grin

1 Like

Re: What do you like about this wedding? (pictures) by LaHeiress(f): 12:21am On Jul 27, 2015
We loved every detail about this wedding, thank God for success.

What we do:
Plan your wedding with ease!
Pay attention to detail
Take the stress totally off you
Saving you a great amount of momey by getting really good deals from vendors

Olamide~ The Heiress
La' Heiress Hospitality Services
08187003137 (WhatsApp)
5155FEF3
bakare.lamide@gmail.com
www.la-heiress.com
www.justbudgetweddings..com

Re: What do you like about this wedding? (pictures) by LaHeiress(f): 2:17am On Jul 27, 2015
Decoration by Swalek Bridals. Always a delight!

Re: What do you like about this wedding? (pictures) by Emmaxmusic(m): 9:57am On Jul 27, 2015
Nice job you can contact emmax wonder band to join your team nice job kudos to you

1 Like

Re: What do you like about this wedding? (pictures) by LaHeiress(f): 11:48am On Jul 27, 2015
Thank you very much and thank you for the add, we would take it up from there.
Re: What do you like about this wedding? (pictures) by LaHeiress(f): 6:38am On Jul 28, 2015
So I met 3 of my contacts for the first time at #NikeAndGbenga's wedding and here's what they had to say... These positive feedbacks from our clients and client's guests is the reason we do what we do.

Re: What do you like about this wedding? (pictures) by LaHeiress(f): 6:50am On Jul 28, 2015

Re: What do you like about this wedding? (pictures) by Rocktation(f): 11:35am On Jul 28, 2015
I like the way you talk about what you do. It's always as if you're eating jollof rice! You sure love what you do, as I do love how you put yourself out there.
God bless your hustle. Thumbs up.

1 Like

Re: What do you like about this wedding? (pictures) by LaHeiress(f): 4:10pm On Jul 28, 2015
Thank you so much. You have been a source of inspiration @rocktation, from your first post on the events section, to think that you are not an event planner is just amazing. Thank you once again. And Amen, may God bless our hustle.
Re: What do you like about this wedding? (pictures) by LaHeiress(f): 9:37pm On Jul 29, 2015
Our bride won't stop saying thank you, even on her honeymoon. Olanike oya stop oo! We love youamd thank you for choosing La' Heiress Hospitality Services for your big day.

Contact us today:
5155FEF3

www.justbudgetweddings..com

Re: What do you like about this wedding? (pictures) by olatebony(f): 1:12pm On Sep 18, 2015
Contact Bride of the Year Stores for your:
*Wedding gowns
*Wedding Cakes
*Bouquets and buttonaires
*Jackets and Veils
*Bridal Beads
*Reception dresses
*Aso oke
*Souvenirs etc
We cater for your bridal needs @ a stop.
The first 10 brides to book for Oct,Nov and Dec gets a free bouquet,handfan and buttonaire.
Call 08030625817 for more enquiries.
WhatsApp 08030625817 to checkout our available designs and book an appointment
BB pin:2A7158FD
Visit us @ Omorilewa Shopping Complex Opp Uncle Joe, Mokola, Ibadan.
Re: What do you like about this wedding? (pictures) by tck2000(m): 8:13pm On Oct 19, 2019
jakearganaut:
Chai! Wetin money no fit do? With money, u can marry fine wife, born fine children, get fine in laws, get fine neighbours, and even get fine pets... I don tire to dey see ugly people for my life, plus I come ugly join... baba God must bless my hustle oooh.. embarassed sad

MY NAME NA SOLO grin
lol

(1) (Reply)

See The Traditional Wedding Of Oil Billioniare Chief Emeka Offor @ Oraifite / Thinking Of Sharing Souvenirs, Gifts This December? Talk To Us. / GIS And Remote Sensing For Climate Change Impact Analysis And Adaptation Course

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.