Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

My View On The Rape Allegations Been Layed On Timaya By Shella B - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My View On The Rape Allegations Been Layed On Timaya By Shella B (539 Views)

AY Apologizes To Tboss For The Rape Joke, Explains Himself (pic, Video) / Shella-B Timaya's Rape Is Accuser To Wed ( See Photos Of Her Fiance) / Shella-b Releases Single (Timaya’s ''Rape Victim'') (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My View On The Rape Allegations Been Layed On Timaya By Shella B by iTunesNG: 11:56pm On Jul 26, 2015
This girl saying timaya raped her this that is funny to me I swear and it a blackmail and whatever
These are my reasons

*What did she go and do in the room? Is there no reception or bar in the hotel? Or is timaya her family member?

*When timaya was rapping her why did she not screem let d police come get him asap?

*How come somebody been raped recorded a video or something I don't understand is it a blue film or?

*Y did she not arrest timaya while he was in USA and wait for him to leave b4 talking nonsense

*This girl and her so called stupid lawyer are bunch of fools and illiterates that don't have anything to do

#Think #Reason #DontBeFooled Bless

Written by Oses

Cc: Lalasticlala
Re: My View On The Rape Allegations Been Layed On Timaya By Shella B by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jul 26, 2015
Ask Her that.
Re: My View On The Rape Allegations Been Layed On Timaya By Shella B by Nobody: 12:15am On Jul 27, 2015
Timaya fuucked dat girl he even admit it. i think d girl na runs girl dat coudnt get what she wanted frm Timaya.

same thing happened 2 african china he had to bail himself after 3 months in jail
Re: My View On The Rape Allegations Been Layed On Timaya By Shella B by MayflowerB(f): 12:21am On Jul 27, 2015
Nothing is hidden under d Sun.......d truth will eventually surface one day
Re: My View On The Rape Allegations Been Layed On Timaya By Shella B by Dindondin(m): 12:21am On Jul 27, 2015
iTunesNG:
This girl saying timaya raped her this that is funny to me I swear and it a blackmail and whatever
These are my reasons

*What did she go and do in the room? Is there no reception or bar in the hotel? Or is timaya her family member?

*When timaya was rapping her why did she not screen let d police come get him asap?

*How come somebody been raped recorded a video or something I don't understand is it a blue film or?

*Y did she not arrest timaya while he was in USA and wait for him to leave b4 talking nonsense

*This girl and her so called stupid lawyer are bunch of fools and illiterates that don't have anything to do

#Think #Reason #DontBeFooled Bless

Written by Oses

Cc: Lalasticlala
Is this all you could gather from the story?
Are you trying to put all the blame on the girl & forget that Timaya was a he-goat that doesn't know when to v sex. Timaya risked his life over few minutes enjoyment.
A responsible man doesn't vote sex with his fans. Especially one that he found online.
Op, you very made some points but your thread is dead on arrival. Go and correct all your grammatical blunders in your post before Wole Soyinka arrest you.

1 Like

Re: My View On The Rape Allegations Been Layed On Timaya By Shella B by Demmocrats(m): 12:36am On Jul 27, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Rapper T.I Gives His Take On Ciara's Boyfriend Playing Dad To Her Son / VIDEO: I Have To See Gideon Okeke Picture To Identify Him... Tonto Dike / Mayweather Wins His Final Fight By Unanimous Decision

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.