Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

You Don't Have Enough Money! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Don't Have Enough Money! (377 Views)

For A Fulani Herdsman To Have Enough Money To Buy Guns, .. Oyedepo / We’re Not In Covenant With God - You Don't Have A Covenant With God / If God Is Good, Why Don't I Have Enough Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Don't Have Enough Money! by PROPHETmichael: 12:11am On Jul 27, 2015
That's why you can't do the things you want to do, have the things you want to have and go the places you want to go.

When once you catch the revelation that "money answereth all things" (Ecclesiaastes 10:19), you will no longer sit around praying and

waiting for something to change. Instead, you will rise up and create the changes you desire to see.

You will realize that money is a divine tool commissioned by God to help you maximize your full potential in life.

That is why you must stop procrastinating, draft up your business plan and embrace the path of the entrepreneur!

"Thus they did day by day, and gathered money in abundance" (2 Chronicless 24:11).

MEANWHILE.....

It is written, "AT MIDNIGHT I WILL RISE TO GIVE THANKS UNTO THEE because of thy righteous judgments" (Psalm 119:62)!

It's midnight--did you rise up just now to give thanks unto Him that died and rose again?

Take a moment to give thanks!

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

What Shall I Do (repentance) / J.E.S.U.S. C.H.R.I.S.T / Rayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (wednesday 5 August 2015)- Ask, Don't Take

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.