Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,623 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

If God Is Good, Why Don't I Have Enough Money? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If God Is Good, Why Don't I Have Enough Money? (2352 Views)

If The Lord God Almighty Is Good, Why Does He Allow Evil And Injustice? / What If God Exists? (best Post You'll Ever Come Across) / Why Don't Scientists Believe In God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If God Is Good, Why Don't I Have Enough Money? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Oct 25, 2015
Scripture:

“And this same God who takes care of me will supply all your needs from his glorious riches, which have been given to us in Christ Jesus.” (Philippians 4:19)

It’s shameful when someone says, “You are poor because you do not have enough faith.” The Bible says when they make godliness a way to get rich, they have “corrupt minds” and “have turned their backs on the truth.” (1 Timothy 6:5-6)

David did say, “I have been young and now I am old, yet I have not seen the righteous abandoned or his children begging for bread.” (Psalm 37:25)

But there’s a big difference between “wealth” and “begging for bread.”

Happy sunday!
Re: If God Is Good, Why Don't I Have Enough Money? by psucc(m): 1:17pm On Oct 25, 2015
Its confusing. Op pls try and explain more son as to get comments.
Re: If God Is Good, Why Don't I Have Enough Money? by Lovetinz(m): 1:35pm On Oct 25, 2015
Lizabeth25:

David did say, “I have been young and now I am old, yet I have not seen the righteous abandoned or his children begging for bread.” (Psalm 37:25)

David haven't. I have.
And if you look well around you, you will.

1 Like

Re: If God Is Good, Why Don't I Have Enough Money? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Oct 25, 2015
I don't know what more to say..! Pls what part don't you understand? This post is a word of encouragement for the righteous!

Are you righteous?

psucc:
Its confusing. Op pls try and explain more son as to get comments.
Re: If God Is Good, Why Don't I Have Enough Money? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 25, 2015
If you feel abandoned or part of those begging for bread, you need to retrace your steps back to God!

Lovetinz:

David haven't. I have.
And if you look well around you, you will.
Re: If God Is Good, Why Don't I Have Enough Money? by HCpaul(m): 3:45pm On Oct 25, 2015
If you are good, why don't you hope for the world to come?
Well, sometimes wisdom depends on gender. You sound so dull.
Re: If God Is Good, Why Don't I Have Enough Money? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Oct 25, 2015
Are u a pastor? One of those pastors that begs n feel abandoned? Well, retrace your step back to God!

My post is actually for your kind!

HCpaul:
If you are good, why don't you hope for the world to come?

Well, sometimes wisdom depends on gender. You sound so dull.
Re: If God Is Good, Why Don't I Have Enough Money? by HCpaul(m): 4:52pm On Oct 25, 2015
Lizabeth25:
Are u a pastor? One of those pastors that begs n feel abandoned? Well, retrace your step back to God!

My post is actually for your kind!

You sounded smart, and i like smart people.

Am sorry for abusing you in the first instance but sometimes i got annoyed with Nairaland posts.

I will like to know you more.
Am Paul by name. So wat of you? Mind you, am not wooing you.
Re: If God Is Good, Why Don't I Have Enough Money? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Oct 25, 2015
I'm not interested! undecided

HCpaul:

You sounded smart, and i like smart people.

Am sorry for abusing you in the first instance but sometimes i got annoyed with Nairaland posts.

Re: If God Is Good, Why Don't I Have Enough Money? by kevoh(m): 5:15pm On Oct 25, 2015
HCpaul:

Lizabeth25:

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: If God Is Good, Why Don't I Have Enough Money? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 25, 2015
undecided undecided

Who call you for the matter

Approko! lipsrsealed

kevoh:

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: If God Is Good, Why Don't I Have Enough Money? by HCpaul(m): 5:20pm On Oct 25, 2015
kevoh:

grin grin grin grin grin

Leave us alone o. Everything will soon be resolved.
Re: If God Is Good, Why Don't I Have Enough Money? by HCpaul(m): 5:21pm On Oct 25, 2015
Lizabeth25:

Why did you decline?
Re: If God Is Good, Why Don't I Have Enough Money? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 25, 2015
Ask google.! You just don't go about insulting people! Though I'm not offended, I just don't like your kind of person! undecided

HCpaul:

Why did you decline?
Re: If God Is Good, Why Don't I Have Enough Money? by kevoh(m): 5:26pm On Oct 25, 2015
HCpaul:

Leave us alone o.
Everything will soon be resolved.
Paul my man! How far jare? Your posts are always a source of comedy relief to me. tongue
Re: If God Is Good, Why Don't I Have Enough Money? by HCpaul(m): 5:27pm On Oct 25, 2015
Lizabeth25:
Ask google.! You just don't go about insulting people! Though I'm not offended, I just don't like your kind of person! undecided

Get me back on my feet. Remember, i said am sorry.

Every friend you have today was once a stranger. Just consider my imperfection.
Re: If God Is Good, Why Don't I Have Enough Money? by HCpaul(m): 5:33pm On Oct 25, 2015
kevoh:

Paul my man! How far jare? Your posts are always a source of comedy relief to me. tongue

Why are you doing this? Can't you cee two friends communicating?
We demand a little respect o.
Re: If God Is Good, Why Don't I Have Enough Money? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 25, 2015
I hear you!

Apology accepted too!

HCpaul:

Get me back on my feet. Remember, i said am sorry.

Every friend you have today was once a stranger. Just consider my imperfection.
Re: If God Is Good, Why Don't I Have Enough Money? by kevoh(m): 5:43pm On Oct 25, 2015
HCpaul:

Why are you doing this? Can't you cee two friends communicating?
We demand a little respect o.
So you see me as an enemy ? cheesy Issorite
Re: If God Is Good, Why Don't I Have Enough Money? by HCpaul(m): 5:43pm On Oct 25, 2015
Lizabeth25:
I hear you!

Apology accepted too!

Your response is worthy of appreciation.

Ok. You made up your mind that you can't get a gud friend on NL. Wel, i pray we know each other better in the future.
Re: If God Is Good, Why Don't I Have Enough Money? by HCpaul(m): 5:45pm On Oct 25, 2015
kevoh:
So you see me as an enemy ? cheesy Issorite
Don't be strict when thinking. You must be a gud friend.
Am sorry too.
Re: If God Is Good, Why Don't I Have Enough Money? by kevoh(m): 5:50pm On Oct 25, 2015
HCpaul:

Don't be strict when thinking. You must be a gud friend.

Am sorry too.
Strict bawo! Me, I'm just pulling your legs and having fun on this thread. smiley Enjoy your wooing!
Re: If God Is Good, Why Don't I Have Enough Money? by HCpaul(m): 5:54pm On Oct 25, 2015
kevoh:

Strict bawo! Me, I'm just pulling your legs and having fun on this thread. smiley Enjoy your wooing!

Am a good christian and Jesus never woo, so am going to die a virgin.

Just pulling your hand.
Re: If God Is Good, Why Don't I Have Enough Money? by kevoh(m): 6:01pm On Oct 25, 2015
HCpaul:

Am a good christian and Jesus never woo

So christians don't woo ? This one is new to me, na y I dey gbadun your posts! Comedy at its peak! grin

HCpaul:

so am going to die a virgin.

Not my wish for you! undecided
Re: If God Is Good, Why Don't I Have Enough Money? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 25, 2015
Imagine! All this on a Godly post!

Hell fire is real n Jesus is coming soon!

!
HCpaul:

Am a good christian and Jesus never woo, so am going to die a virgin.

Just pulling your hand.
Re: If God Is Good, Why Don't I Have Enough Money? by HCpaul(m): 6:14pm On Oct 25, 2015
kevoh:

So christians don't woo ? This one is new to me, na y I dey gbadun your posts! Comedy at its peak! grin

Not my wish for you! undecided

I disagree with you. Many Prophets and Apostles of old didn't marry.

I don't have marriage affection for ladies cuz i have a lot of destiny to fulfill.

About other fellow christians, its a choice.
Afterall, when Jesus will come to reward his worshipers, the question will not be who is a married man neither who is single (relationship status), the question will be who is a doer of the word of God.

Well, to be serious i have a reason for not going to marry. Infact, all this girl friend stuff i don't dream of it.
Re: If God Is Good, Why Don't I Have Enough Money? by HCpaul(m): 6:17pm On Oct 25, 2015
Lizabeth25:
Imagine! All this on a Godly post!

Hell fire is real n Jesus is coming soon!

!

Their is nothing ungodly in my writeup, just that you've made up your mind to hate me.

And i am the most simple christian o, even my pastor can testify.
Re: If God Is Good, Why Don't I Have Enough Money? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 25, 2015
Hmmmm! undecided

HCpaul:

Their is nothing ungodly in my writeup, just that you've made up your mind to hate me.

Re: If God Is Good, Why Don't I Have Enough Money? by HCpaul(m): 6:29pm On Oct 25, 2015
Lizabeth25:
Hmmmm! undecided

You are shock! You don't have to.

Is just that i like girls with substance and you do have one.

Well, am not really an advocate of intimate friendship. Every love that claims desperation is hatred.

Gud luck.
Re: If God Is Good, Why Don't I Have Enough Money? by kevoh(m): 6:39pm On Oct 25, 2015
HCpaul:

I disagree with you. Many Prophets and Apostles of old didn't marry.

So if someone does not marry means the person is a virgin. Make I no laugh! ...

HCpaul:

I don't have marriage affection for ladies cuz i have a lot of destiny to fulfill.
Your choice! Some might say gay alert tongue
HCpaul:

About other fellow christians, its a choice.
Afterall, when Jesus will come to reward his worshipers, the question will not be who is a married man neither who is single (relationship status), the question will be who is a doer of the word of God.
Your bible that you refer to as word of your god says : Be fruitful and multiply! Fill the earth... wink Gen 1:28 except you have another word of your god/bible that we are unaware of tongue

HCpaul:

Well, to be serious i have a reason for not going to marry. Infact, all this girl friend stuff i don't dream of it.
Once again, your choice.
Re: If God Is Good, Why Don't I Have Enough Money? by HCpaul(m): 6:59pm On Oct 25, 2015
@Kevoh, there was a place in the bible where Peter said that it is good not to marry. Jesus further said that for as many that can recieve the saying may choose not to marry. Guy i have really studied the bible o, so i know what am saying.
Re: If God Is Good, Why Don't I Have Enough Money? by frank317: 8:31pm On Oct 25, 2015
HCpaul:

Push harder, I have a feeling she will fall.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Happened To Jewesun "Yeshua / Jesus" When He Did Not Offer Sacrifice To Esu / THE BLESSING OF THE HOUSE OF THE LORD By Pastor Paul Enenche (6/6/2021) / Powerful Sermons Audio Download Mp3 By Nigerian Pastors, Real Pastors Are Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.