Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,420 members, 7,958,249 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:22 AM

This Section Is Boring Cause You Introduce Yourselves Without Pictures...Click - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / This Section Is Boring Cause You Introduce Yourselves Without Pictures...Click (797 Views)

This Holiday Is Boring Me To Death,need A Female Friend Living In Ikorodu Axis / I Am New Here. Please What Sort Of Damn Section Is This? / Hey, I Am New On This Section And I Am Disappointed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Section Is Boring Cause You Introduce Yourselves Without Pictures...Click by Carbaby007(m): 2:34am On Jul 27, 2015
I've noticed that most people introduce themselves with just the following:

Names
Locations
Phone Number
BlackBerry pin

That is not Enough if you need quick attention, attach a picture of urself to make things more interesting, I don't need to go tru the stress of adding you up before I discover the real u... After all

Facebook
Instagram
Twitter

These are social networks platforms that use pictures, I don't know if yall are scared or ashamed to put ur pictures as ur posting, or you can put it in your profile...
As easy as ABC

So in summary it's either you have a pic in your profile orr you just attach one just ryt after your post.

Thanks and now that's me
Pin:2ADBC9AB
Abuja Based.
Re: This Section Is Boring Cause You Introduce Yourselves Without Pictures...Click by Carbaby007(m): 10:23am On Jul 27, 2015
People hook up with cute pictures...
Re: This Section Is Boring Cause You Introduce Yourselves Without Pictures...Click by luka1981(m): 12:13am On Jul 28, 2015
what you do is more interesting than how you look. so get a Job first then u can put ur pics.
Re: This Section Is Boring Cause You Introduce Yourselves Without Pictures...Click by Carbaby007(m): 6:41pm On Jul 28, 2015
luka1981:
what you do is more interesting than how you look. so get a Job first then u can put ur pics.

Lol, you are very funny, so i should tell you where i work or what i do before you have interest...change your reasoning.
Re: This Section Is Boring Cause You Introduce Yourselves Without Pictures...Click by sorextee(m): 11:27pm On Jul 28, 2015
Nice window.

Carbaby007:
People hook up with cute pictures...
Re: This Section Is Boring Cause You Introduce Yourselves Without Pictures...Click by Carbaby007(m): 5:10pm On Jul 30, 2015
Pictures oooo
Re: This Section Is Boring Cause You Introduce Yourselves Without Pictures...Click by Carbaby007(m): 1:49pm On Jul 31, 2015
Hello
Re: This Section Is Boring Cause You Introduce Yourselves Without Pictures...Click by Carbaby007(m): 11:56pm On Aug 02, 2015
Cold night

(1) (Reply)

October Peeps Let's Meet Here / SomeOne Said / In Search Of True Love!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.