Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:22 AM

Hey, I Am New On This Section And I Am Disappointed. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Hey, I Am New On This Section And I Am Disappointed. (3594 Views)

Am New / I Am New Here / I Am New Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hey, I Am New On This Section And I Am Disappointed. by katherinna: 4:51pm On Jun 13, 2015
Hey guys, you see the thing is I have been viewing this board for quite a long time and I have noticed how silly and immature a lot of you in this section are.

Wait a minute, are you all teenagers? Cause you'll behave like teenagers.
You insult a lot, you cuss a lot. You even gang up on yourselves. You hardly make reasonable statements and comments. Gosh! What's up with you people here.

There are only a few people I have come to like. I won't mention names. And there are some I would deal with if the y cross paths with me cause I can't tolerate stupidity.

What's with you'll mehn. I would have registered a while ago, cause I love romantic issues and all, and I love sharing my opinion on relationship stuff and all, but I just noticed there were too many kids here.

But I just created this account yesterday though. I did it because there was this guy I saw, sexkills or something. I liked his comments. The only mature and wise ones I ever saw for a while. So I said to myself if someone like this is on this section then I can be too.

So here I am. My name is katherine but I noticed someone already used that. I tried katherina which is the original spelling of the name and someone already used that so I added an extra n - "katherinna"

So guys I like the way the forum has been programmed and all. It's user friendly and easy to use.

Well, that's all for now.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hey, I Am New On This Section And I Am Disappointed. by zinachidi(m): 4:53pm On Jun 13, 2015
u know it isnt compulsory to visit the romance section right??
Re: Hey, I Am New On This Section And I Am Disappointed. by Cutehector(m): 4:54pm On Jun 13, 2015
Troll!!
Re: Hey, I Am New On This Section And I Am Disappointed. by kristen12(f): 4:56pm On Jun 13, 2015
Attention seeker

3 Likes

Re: Hey, I Am New On This Section And I Am Disappointed. by Hardheolar(m): 4:56pm On Jun 13, 2015
newly arrived troll.
Re: Hey, I Am New On This Section And I Am Disappointed. by missKiffy(f): 4:58pm On Jun 13, 2015
Who is this one undecided
Re: Hey, I Am New On This Section And I Am Disappointed. by katherinna: 4:59pm On Jun 13, 2015
Cutehector:
Troll!!

Exactly my point.
What gives you the right to label me a troll.

Guys, this is the childish attitude I was refering to earlier on.
Because you have the chance to comment, you just do it without thinking and properly analysing

What makes me a troll? Because I registered and created thread? Come on don't tell me that's how you think

5 Likes

Re: Hey, I Am New On This Section And I Am Disappointed. by katherinna: 5:00pm On Jun 13, 2015
zinachidi:
u know it isnt compulsory to visit the romance section right??

Like I said in my earlier post. I like romantic issues a lot.

1 Like

Re: Hey, I Am New On This Section And I Am Disappointed. by MRNICEGUYy(m): 5:01pm On Jun 13, 2015
lolz
Re: Hey, I Am New On This Section And I Am Disappointed. by boombay(m): 5:02pm On Jun 13, 2015
Are you from France??undecided
Re: Hey, I Am New On This Section And I Am Disappointed. by katherinna: 5:05pm On Jun 13, 2015
boombay:
Are you from France??undecided
"Katherina" is bulgarian not french.

1 Like

Re: Hey, I Am New On This Section And I Am Disappointed. by katherinna: 5:06pm On Jun 13, 2015
kristen12:
Attention seeker
How old are you? I am just asking.
Re: Hey, I Am New On This Section And I Am Disappointed. by Pinocchioo(f): 5:06pm On Jun 13, 2015
Mmmm, nice thread

1 Like

Re: Hey, I Am New On This Section And I Am Disappointed. by katherinna: 5:07pm On Jun 13, 2015
Hardheolar:
newly arrived troll.

What's your definition for troll? Please use it to briefly illustrate why you labeled me a troll.

I am waiting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hey, I Am New On This Section And I Am Disappointed. by katherinna: 5:09pm On Jun 13, 2015
missKiffy:
Who is this one undecided

Someone who just registered.

By the way, is that how you welcome people. With that kind of smiley?

You need to learn basic etiquette lady.

2 Likes

Re: Hey, I Am New On This Section And I Am Disappointed. by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jun 13, 2015
story. grin
Re: Hey, I Am New On This Section And I Am Disappointed. by Trut(m): 5:10pm On Jun 13, 2015
You're right Katherine, most people on this section are teenagers. If you ask a question or seek advice for an issue bothering you, you will get insult in return.

Go to this thread and read the answer I got for question I asked. Link: www.nairaland.com/2362643/girl-vagina-loose-without-having
Re: Hey, I Am New On This Section And I Am Disappointed. by ronald4lif(m): 5:11pm On Jun 13, 2015
If it looks like a dog, walks like a dog and barks like a dog, then it's a dog. Anyi malu onye ibu. grin

2 Likes

Re: Hey, I Am New On This Section And I Am Disappointed. by Cutehector(m): 5:11pm On Jun 13, 2015
katherinna:

Exactly my point.
What gives you the right to label me a troll.

Guys, this is the childish attitude I was refering to earlier on.
Because you have the chance to comment, you just do it without thinking and properly analysing

What makes me a troll? Because I registered and created thread? Come on don't tell me that's how you think
what r u sayin....
Re: Hey, I Am New On This Section And I Am Disappointed. by nerodenero: 5:12pm On Jun 13, 2015
New babe, dont always take peoples' comments seriously here. Take the useful ones and move on. Welcome!
Re: Hey, I Am New On This Section And I Am Disappointed. by nerodenero: 5:12pm On Jun 13, 2015
New babe, dont always take peoples' comments seriously here. Take the useful ones and move on. Welcome!
Re: Hey, I Am New On This Section And I Am Disappointed. by frederickokey(m): 5:13pm On Jun 13, 2015
untill I see a dp on the profile of the op.. I reserve my commments
Re: Hey, I Am New On This Section And I Am Disappointed. by katherinna: 5:14pm On Jun 13, 2015
Trut:
You're right Katherine, most people on this section are teenagers. If you ask a question or seek advice for an issue bothering you, you will get insult in return.

Go to this thread and read the answer I got for question I asked. Link: www.nairaland.com/2362643/girl-vagina-loose-without-having

My point exactly. Too many kidults( adults that behave like kids) here.

There was a thread I saw yesterday where someone asked a sensible question. But guess what? The first 5 replies where just basic rubbish.
I was like, is this a section for secondary school students.
Re: Hey, I Am New On This Section And I Am Disappointed. by tosyne2much(m): 5:16pm On Jun 13, 2015
Lemme quickly comment before this thread gets to the HQ cool
Re: Hey, I Am New On This Section And I Am Disappointed. by katherinna: 5:16pm On Jun 13, 2015
Cutehector:
what r u sayin....
I am saying that you are one of those people that act like kids. Only a kid will make a statement without analyzing it logically.
Re: Hey, I Am New On This Section And I Am Disappointed. by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jun 13, 2015
There are many sadists on nairaland (nigeria at large), who use their sad lots in life to judge others and vent their frustration on them. So just pick treasure from trash and move on. That's Nigeria for you!

2 Likes

Re: Hey, I Am New On This Section And I Am Disappointed. by katherinna: 5:17pm On Jun 13, 2015
frederickokey:
untill I see a dp on the profile of the op.. I reserve my commments

And what do you need a dp for?
Re: Hey, I Am New On This Section And I Am Disappointed. by MEGGATRON(m): 5:17pm On Jun 13, 2015
OP don't mind them they are psychopaths, I'm the only saint here.

Katherinna I'll appreciate if you mention the monikers you know engage in this act.
Re: Hey, I Am New On This Section And I Am Disappointed. by missKiffy(f): 5:17pm On Jun 13, 2015
katherinna:

Someone who just registered.

By the way, is that how you welcome people. With that kind of smiley?

You need to learn basic etiquette lady.
"My friend" keep quiet, you think you have basic etiquette and the first thing you do here is rant and judge people

3 Likes

Re: Hey, I Am New On This Section And I Am Disappointed. by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jun 13, 2015
The op is right.

It is the guilty ones that will insult her.
Re: Hey, I Am New On This Section And I Am Disappointed. by katherinna: 5:19pm On Jun 13, 2015
vfactor:
There are many sadists on nairaland (nigeria at large), who use their sad lots in life to judge others and vent their frustration on them. So just pick treasure from trash and move on. That's Nigeria for you!

Yes you are right in a way. But based on my temperament and personality I might at times find it hard to just let go.
I will always prefer to drive some sense into such people.
Re: Hey, I Am New On This Section And I Am Disappointed. by LogoDWhiz(m): 5:19pm On Jun 13, 2015
Another alternate monicker from her numerous monickers.
Guess she's bored again

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Most Romantic B-day Gift For A Girlfriend / Wanna Be Friends On Skype? / 77 Things You Need To Know Before Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.