Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,624 members, 7,955,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:34 PM

Start Recharge Card Business In Nigeria with just #9000 only - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Start Recharge Card Business In Nigeria with just #9000 only (536 Views)

16 Businesses To Start In Nigeria With N50,000 Or Less / 7 Reasons Why You Must Start An Online Business In 2017 / I Have 70k And I Want To Go Into Wholesale Recharge Card Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Start Recharge Card Business In Nigeria with just #9000 only by onlinedailys: 5:59am On Jul 27, 2015
Most people have been thinking that for one to start the recharge card business it requires much more money, But we are here to expose the truth about this business here. 1st I want you to know that you can become a subdealer if you follow this instruction well. So many fraud as been going on where people claim to be what they are not, and as a new person in the business you cant know which one is correct. To get full details on how to start this business click here: http://www.onlinedailys.com/feasibility-study-on-recharge-card-printing-business-in-nigeria-how-to-start/
Re: Start Recharge Card Business In Nigeria with just #9000 only by ogalandlord: 9:42am On Jul 27, 2015
If I want to become a dealer,how do I go about it.

(1) (Reply)

Naira Holds Its Position Against Dollar / How To Start Making Money With An Online Importation Business / Stanbic IBTC Replies Thisday Newspaper On False Publication E-nigeria!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.