Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,724 members, 7,851,480 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:23 PM

FUTO Applicants: See How To Know If You Are Eligible To Apply For Thier P-UTME - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FUTO Applicants: See How To Know If You Are Eligible To Apply For Thier P-UTME (725 Views)

NOUN Graduates Now Eligible For NYSC & Law School / 2017 UTME Applicants: See 15 Less Competitive Federal Universities In Nigeria / UNN Has Started Selling Their Post UTME If You Are Eligible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

FUTO Applicants: See How To Know If You Are Eligible To Apply For Thier P-UTME by froshMezie(m): 8:50am On Jul 27, 2015
Hello goodday, If you choose Federal University Of Technology Owerri(FUTO) as your first choice in the 2015/2016 Jamb then you can now know if you are really eligible to participate in the upcoming P-UTME. If you are not eligible my dear, do not bother because you will just wate your money purchasing E-transact slip.

So to know if you are eligible quickly visit thier online portal at apply.futo.edu.ng and login, but if you have not yet registered, then register/sign up with your correct email address because they will send you a link to activate your account. Now after sign up, go to your email and you will see thier message(check your spam folders incase) open it and click on the link given to you to activate your account.

After successful activation, you can now login, after login locate "Application activites" now under it you will see Applications forms, locate "POST UTME APPLICATION FORM 2015/2016 SESSION" now click "apply" on the same row, you will see a page to enter your Jamb reg no. Enter it and click on "show result".

If you are eligible, your result will be shown to you, but if you are not you will see this message "Sorry you are not eligible to apply".

I hope this will help some how.

If you cannot do this, then drop your Jamb reg no. I will try and see if i can check it for you.

Have a nice day and i wish you all the best!

(1) (Reply)

University Of Ibandan English Proficiency Test / English Languag€ Now Availabl€ For Free / Get Ahead In Your Career - Free Course In Airline Ticketing!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.