Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,910 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:01 PM

Crazy Bill!!! Which Way Out? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crazy Bill!!! Which Way Out? (387 Views)

Nairaland Which Way Na? (picture Attached) / Which Way Is The Bus Traveling? (photos) / Kai Crazy Bill! Federal Medical Centre,private Or Governmental Body Plc? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crazy Bill!!! Which Way Out? by YoungestMuller(m): 9:45am On Jul 27, 2015

Being a Civil Engineer/Bricklayer by profession most of mai works/project deal with long term travelling which most times take up to 3-6mths. Recently I went on one of such projects 6mths preciselz leaving my R/P self-cont. behind and nobody occupying it since am still single.
To the main thingy... Although as at my departure I have 1mth debt on my NEPA bill[or PHCN or IBEDC wharrever] which is somewhat #3,180 which led to the disconnection of power supply in my small "aso rock" a week after my departure cuz my neighbour called me and I told him I am outta town. Meanwhile having it in mind that since my metre wont read, I'll just have to pay the 3k I was oweing when am back home, buh to my utmost surprise and disappointment I was welcomed with a bill inscribed on it a whooping sum of #20,080 like say na only me dey use the transformer for our area...
Now the question is:-
1. Is it normal for the power charge to be increasing despite disconnection
2. Am I the only one witnessing this or its applicable to all.
3. Is there anything that can be done abt it

Re: Crazy Bill!!! Which Way Out? by blank(f): 12:20pm On Jul 27, 2015
Write to your business unit so that they can reconcile your bill.
Re: Crazy Bill!!! Which Way Out? by YoungestMuller(m): 4:50am On Jul 28, 2015
cc:- lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Robbers Of Mohammed Babangida’s Wife’s Car Arrested In Katsina / Where Did We Get It Wrong? / Today's Free Tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.