Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Administrative Officer Needed Urgently - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Administrative Officer Needed Urgently (2953 Views)

Vacancy,vacancy!!! Cashier (female) & Administrative Officer Urgently Required / Exceptional Administrative Officer Required In Lekki, Lagos / Administrative Officer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Administrative Officer Needed Urgently by EyekontactMedia(m): 9:56am On Jul 27, 2015
we are an outdoor advert firm, located in Ikeja Lagos.

We are in need of a Male administrative staff.

-A degree holder in social sciences/humanities
-proficiency in computer usage is a must
-must be able to work with less or no supervision.
-not more than 30 years of age.
- Only MALES can apply for this position.

please note: Salary is N50,000/month

Deadline for submission: 29th July 2015

send your cv and cover letter to recruitment@eyekontactlimited.com

Thank you.
Re: Administrative Officer Needed Urgently by EyekontactMedia(m): 3:48pm On Jul 27, 2015
Please if you have sent in your cv for the administrative officer position, Kindly note that the starting salary/month is N50,000. if this is not acceptable by you, kindly send us a mail to recruitment@eyekontactlimited.com so we can remove your CV incase you have been selected.

We have no intentions of wasting anybody's time and we do not want an over flow of incoming cv.

Our office is located on Adeniyi Jones, Ikeja Lagos.

If you are not based in Lagos, or within fair proximity to our office address, do not send in your cv.

Thank you for your time.

Eyekontact Limited
Re: Administrative Officer Needed Urgently by sabichele: 6:32pm On Jul 27, 2015
I am so interested; I have just applied. I hope to receive a positive response soon. smiley
Re: Administrative Officer Needed Urgently by nasyl(m): 8:44pm On Jul 27, 2015
EyekontactMedia:
Please if you have sent in your cv for the administrative officer position, Kindly note that the starting salary/month is N50,000. if this is not acceptable by you, kindly send us a mail to recruitment@eyekontactlimited.com so we can remove your CV incase you have been selected.
We have no intentions of wasting anybody's time and we do not want an over flow of incoming cv.
If you are not based in Lagos, or within fair proximity to our office address, do not send in your cv.
Thank you for your time.
Eyekontact Limited

I am interested. I submitted my CV earlier today. Thou on my CV my address is Ikorodu but I am willing to relocate when I get the job.
I'm segunk.....@gmail.com
Re: Administrative Officer Needed Urgently by EyekontactMedia(m): 3:59pm On Jul 29, 2015
Thank You to all the candidates who submitted their cv, Today is the deadline for submission and as such we have stopped receiving cv, any cv sent in henceforth for this position will not be attended to.

Shortlisting has begun and we will contact those that match the criteria required.

Thank you for your time.

Eyekontact LImited
www.eyekontactlimited.com
Re: Administrative Officer Needed Urgently by AderibigbeAAA(m): 4:43pm On Jul 29, 2015
EyekontactMedia:
Thank You to all the candidates who submitted their cv, Today is the deadline for submission and as such we have stopped receiving cv, any cv sent in henceforth for this position will not be attended to.

Shortlisting has begun and we will contact those that match the criteria required.

Thank you for your time.

Eyekontact LImited
www.eyekontactlimited.com

How soon should we expect sir.
Re: Administrative Officer Needed Urgently by nasyl(m): 10:47am On Aug 01, 2015
EyekontactMedia:

Thank you for your time.

Eyekontact Limited

Any updates
Re: Administrative Officer Needed Urgently by AderibigbeAAA(m): 1:00pm On Aug 28, 2015
Did anyone get an invite for this job?
Re: Administrative Officer Needed Urgently by sabichele: 6:40pm On Aug 28, 2015
@Aderigebee, I actually got the job; It has been so interesting working with Eyekontact. I am really enjoying them. It is such a good place to work.
Re: Administrative Officer Needed Urgently by AderibigbeAAA(m): 7:22pm On Aug 28, 2015
sabichele:
@Aderigebee, I actually got the job; It has been so interesting working with Eyekontact. I am really enjoying them. It is such a good place to work.

congratulations.... All the best Bro

(1) (Reply)

Mckinsey Test / Vacancy At Smackers Limited The Place / Heineken IGP 2016 Inductive Reasoning Test Invite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.