Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,079 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

DV 2015 Immigrant Visa And Alien Registration Application - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2015 Immigrant Visa And Alien Registration Application (547 Views)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / REFUSAL Of Visa And Seizure Of Passport By UK Embassy / Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

DV 2015 Immigrant Visa And Alien Registration Application by oxobaoxo: 10:38am On Jul 27, 2015
Please I want to know everything about this topic. I learnt I won the visa lottery. The agent said I was lucky because my place of birth is cotonou and that Nigeria wasn't included in the 2015 visa lottery. I really need clarification on this and also need to know the next steps to take towards this. Thanks
Re: DV 2015 Immigrant Visa And Alien Registration Application by Badgers14: 10:58am On Jul 27, 2015
Confirm that from www.dvlottery.state.gov
Enter your confirmation number there and verify if thats true or not. You could also ask visaofficer here on travel section,... Go through the threads you will find it or email LagosIV@state.gov.

Goodluck
Re: DV 2015 Immigrant Visa And Alien Registration Application by oxobaoxo: 11:04am On Jul 27, 2015
Badgers14:
Confirm that from www.dvlottery.state.gov
Enter your confirmation number there and verify if thats true or not. You could also ask visaofficer here on travel section,... Go through the threads you will find it or email LagosIV@state.gov.

Goodluck

I've confirmed it but what's the thread to follow? I'm really interested cos I dnt and won't like to waste more money. Thanx

(1) (Reply)

I Need Advice, Asap !! / Canada Study Permit / 7 Ways To Safeguard Your Travel Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.