Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Tecno BOOM J7 Comes In Second Place On The Top 5 Music Phones For 2015 - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno BOOM J7 Comes In Second Place On The Top 5 Music Phones For 2015 (3278 Views)

Itel Mobile Unveils A31 - In Its Quest To Provide Android Phones For Everyone / What The Inside Of Infinix Hot 3(x554) And Tecno Boom J7 Look Like / Tecno Boom J8 Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno BOOM J7 Comes In Second Place On The Top 5 Music Phones For 2015 by Veka: 3:27pm On Aug 11, 2015
tecno making it second should be easier to believe, especially if popularity is judged by how many people use these phones.
snehgang:
i still find this hard to believe cos of all phones, tecno boom made it second
Re: Tecno BOOM J7 Comes In Second Place On The Top 5 Music Phones For 2015 by Veka: 3:36pm On Aug 11, 2015
are you kidding.. tecno that started from those incredibly large, incredibly loud phones that would disgrace ones ancestors to all of this sleekness has not improved?
snehgang:
they are yet to achieve anything to me
Re: Tecno BOOM J7 Comes In Second Place On The Top 5 Music Phones For 2015 by Femikutti: 3:36pm On Aug 11, 2015
Then you will have to use juju, big head oshi
hokaamoy:
I really need to know who Tecno is paying to be put on these lists.
Re: Tecno BOOM J7 Comes In Second Place On The Top 5 Music Phones For 2015 by Veka: 3:38pm On Aug 11, 2015
coming second is easy. a lot of these top 10s/5s make it based on their popularity amongst their users.
snehgang:
it still baffles me how it made the list talkless of you saying it should be number 1
Re: Tecno BOOM J7 Comes In Second Place On The Top 5 Music Phones For 2015 by Veka: 3:41pm On Aug 11, 2015
fact is. we probably didnt realize most of these phones are music phones till they started listing them as such and if you check you are most likely to know more of the tecno users than the other brand users.
Re: Tecno BOOM J7 Comes In Second Place On The Top 5 Music Phones For 2015 by tbadejo25: 3:43pm On Aug 11, 2015
Have you used a tecno phone before? Please stop spreading lies and false speculation
snehgang:
budget phone that will give you problem later
Re: Tecno BOOM J7 Comes In Second Place On The Top 5 Music Phones For 2015 by Femikutti: 3:44pm On Aug 11, 2015
Please dont mind the guy, hê wasnt bord yet when Tecno started with phones popularly known as chinko, if not hê would know that they have over achieved self
Veka:
are you kidding.. tecno that started from those incredibly large, incredibly loud phones that would disgrace ones ancestors to all of this sleekness has not improved?
Re: Tecno BOOM J7 Comes In Second Place On The Top 5 Music Phones For 2015 by hokaamoy: 3:47pm On Aug 11, 2015
It's like you're not well, ba?
Femikutti:
Then you will have to use juju, big head oshi
Re: Tecno BOOM J7 Comes In Second Place On The Top 5 Music Phones For 2015 by hokaamoy: 3:48pm On Aug 11, 2015
lol. the main point is I need to know something.
Veka:
this should be you needing to know the thousands of Nigerians using the phone and are very satisfied with it.
Re: Tecno BOOM J7 Comes In Second Place On The Top 5 Music Phones For 2015 by Veka: 4:03pm On Aug 11, 2015
Phones last long as good as you use them,your tecno would not up and develop a fault just like that.
snehgang:
budget phone that will give you problem later
Re: Tecno BOOM J7 Comes In Second Place On The Top 5 Music Phones For 2015 by Kimiko(f): 4:09pm On Aug 11, 2015
lol, i dont think so though... your tecno is easier to manage because it is stronger.as with any device no matter the brand if you are not careful with it, it would go bad.
snehgang:
lol, dix is a bad advise... u will end up using it for repairs
Re: Tecno BOOM J7 Comes In Second Place On The Top 5 Music Phones For 2015 by Veka: 4:10pm On Aug 11, 2015
exactly... your head is there.
hokaamoy:
lol. the main point is I need to know something.
Re: Tecno BOOM J7 Comes In Second Place On The Top 5 Music Phones For 2015 by parrotibaba(m): 4:20pm On Aug 11, 2015
So one person go dey use different usernames dey pollute dis section with nonsense ... nawa ooh sad sad
Re: Tecno BOOM J7 Comes In Second Place On The Top 5 Music Phones For 2015 by bakkajo: 4:25pm On Aug 11, 2015
hmm... i'm interested.
Re: Tecno BOOM J7 Comes In Second Place On The Top 5 Music Phones For 2015 by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 11, 2015
Veka:
this should be you needing to know the thousands of Nigerians using the phone and are very satisfied with it.
That you are not using it doesn't mean other don't
Re: Tecno BOOM J7 Comes In Second Place On The Top 5 Music Phones For 2015 by Melons(f): 8:42am On Aug 12, 2015
windyjosezy:
affordability is king

It's wonderfully strategic to gain the mind of the masses by producing affordable yet functional and durable phones. These guys are doing well, I must confess. The BOOM J coming second on the list is a very impressive mark. They put their mind to 'music' and they came out tops. Impressive.
Re: Tecno BOOM J7 Comes In Second Place On The Top 5 Music Phones For 2015 by Shinchika: 8:48am On Aug 12, 2015
It's interesting to see that the Chinese are looking to make us enjoy futuristic tecnology by making their products economical. It's indeed a distinctive move.

omoalajah:
The low price is what makes it distinct on the list. Nice phone.
Re: Tecno BOOM J7 Comes In Second Place On The Top 5 Music Phones For 2015 by Veka: 8:52am On Aug 12, 2015
the point i was trying to make is that you are likely to find more tecno than any of the other phones because of affordability.
asuustrike2009:

That you are not using it doesn't mean other don't
Re: Tecno BOOM J7 Comes In Second Place On The Top 5 Music Phones For 2015 by Shinchika: 9:32am On Aug 12, 2015
Exactly. I can remember when Sony Ericsson did the Walkman series, you would just know they were for music and nothing else, no one argued that one. The Nokia Expressmusic was released and same, everybody just loved the guy for beautiful music. Now, the BOOM and there is a problem? People are funny, you know?

Veka:
fact is. we probably didnt realize most of these phones are music phones till they started listing them as such and if you check you are most likely to know more of the tecno users than the other brand users.
Re: Tecno BOOM J7 Comes In Second Place On The Top 5 Music Phones For 2015 by JanethEze(f): 12:03pm On Aug 12, 2015
ofcourse not first
Re: Tecno BOOM J7 Comes In Second Place On The Top 5 Music Phones For 2015 by JanethEze(f): 12:04pm On Aug 12, 2015
who came in 1st place tho

1 Like

Re: Tecno BOOM J7 Comes In Second Place On The Top 5 Music Phones For 2015 by Ana5000(f): 12:06pm On Aug 12, 2015
Well, it is expected, i didint think they would come first
Re: Tecno BOOM J7 Comes In Second Place On The Top 5 Music Phones For 2015 by Ana5000(f): 12:10pm On Aug 12, 2015
I know someone who lost the earphones, the person was crying bitterly, i wonder what is so special about the headphones

jaysay:
Replying from a BOOM J7. I agree, no doubt. Without breaking the bank, I have this lovely phone and my music experience has been top notch. But I guard my earphones that came with it jealously sha! I no wan loss am
Re: Tecno BOOM J7 Comes In Second Place On The Top 5 Music Phones For 2015 by ChidinmaRose(f): 12:15pm On Aug 12, 2015
LMFAO N200 earpiece ? It seems you have not used an original headset before.

snehgang:
sth dat is just like the normal handfree you can get for #200
Re: Tecno BOOM J7 Comes In Second Place On The Top 5 Music Phones For 2015 by ChidinmaRose(f): 12:17pm On Aug 12, 2015
well, I will use the phone first before I can judge whether its good like they say
Re: Tecno BOOM J7 Comes In Second Place On The Top 5 Music Phones For 2015 by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 13, 2015
Veka:
the point i was trying to make is that you are likely to find more tecno than any of the other phones because of affordability.
Well to some extend you are write but it's not everyone that changes phone on per sec billing. Hope you are aware that some persons still use Nokia java and symbian and even Motorola .some are still using sagem
Re: Tecno BOOM J7 Comes In Second Place On The Top 5 Music Phones For 2015 by Melons(f): 6:27pm On Aug 13, 2015
asuustrike2009:

Well to some extend you are write but it's not everyone that changes phone on per sec billing. Hope you are aware that some persons still use Nokia java and symbian and even Motorola .some are still using sagem

My brother still uses the Nokia E65. It's sad. If I buy am chinko Tecno P5 gan, if I hear say im no collect am wit joy.
Re: Tecno BOOM J7 Comes In Second Place On The Top 5 Music Phones For 2015 by snehgang: 5:38pm On Aug 15, 2015
original in 9ja? iffahear. the last time i bought an orginal iPhone earpiece, it lasted a week and since then have stopped believing their is one original tin.. all na packaging
ChidinmaRose:
LMFAO N200 earpiece ? It seems you have not used an original headset before.

Re: Tecno BOOM J7 Comes In Second Place On The Top 5 Music Phones For 2015 by snehgang: 5:39pm On Aug 15, 2015
in the nearest future cheesy
tbadejo25:
Have you used a tecno phone before? Please stop spreading lies and false speculation
Re: Tecno BOOM J7 Comes In Second Place On The Top 5 Music Phones For 2015 by snehgang: 5:39pm On Aug 15, 2015
hmm, i don't get
Veka:
coming second is easy. a lot of these top 10s/5s make it based on their popularity amongst their users.
Re: Tecno BOOM J7 Comes In Second Place On The Top 5 Music Phones For 2015 by snehgang: 5:40pm On Aug 15, 2015
i never said they have not improved, i only said achieved
Veka:
Re: Tecno BOOM J7 Comes In Second Place On The Top 5 Music Phones For 2015 by snehgang: 5:41pm On Aug 15, 2015
am just expressing my mind and pls shussh
tbadejo25:
Must be heavy carrying all that hate. Drink small water.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Galaxy Note4 Or Tecno Camon C9 / I Learned Phone Hacking By Common Sense - Dare / NEED A Very Good Portable Bluetooth Speaker,go For ANKER

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.