Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,881 members, 7,817,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Does Anyone Know How To Receive Westernunion Or Moneygram Payment In Dollars? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Does Anyone Know How To Receive Westernunion Or Moneygram Payment In Dollars? (658 Views)

How Much Can Be Sent Per Transfer Via Westernunion Or Moneygram To Nigeria / Send Ur Funds Tru Western Union/moneygram To China, Get Paid In Naira In 24hrs / Alternative Way To Make Payment In China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Does Anyone Know How To Receive Westernunion Or Moneygram Payment In Dollars? by Physicist(m): 11:52am On Jul 27, 2015
Does anyone know how to send Dollars through WesternUnion or Moneygram from the USA to Nigeria and the recipient will receive it in Dollars and not Naira in Nigeria? I was able to instruct Moneygram that the recipient should receive it in Dollars in the past.
Re: Does Anyone Know How To Receive Westernunion Or Moneygram Payment In Dollars? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jul 27, 2015
Send the money in my name and I'll go pick it up in dollars.
Re: Does Anyone Know How To Receive Westernunion Or Moneygram Payment In Dollars? by infofta(m): 7:21pm On Jul 27, 2015
You must have domiciliary account(dollars acct) with the bank you want to pick the money from.

(1) (Reply)

21st Century Business In Nigeria / Am I The Only One Waiting For 11-11? / I Needs Buses For Hire Purchase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.