Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,019 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

NDA Comes For Rapper MI And Charass For Wearing Camo (Photo) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / NDA Comes For Rapper MI And Charass For Wearing Camo (Photo) (57709 Views)

Shina Peller's Camo Benz SL550 41st Birthday Gift (Photos) / Shaibu Adams 'Shobb2' Battered By Soldiers For Wearing Camouflage (Photo) / Rapper MI Hosted By Governor El-Rufai (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDA Comes For Rapper MI And Charass For Wearing Camo (Photo) by Caseless: 6:47am On Jul 28, 2015
Taylor86:
Lubbish

na here their strength go come out

what has happened to Bob marley, Chris brown and their likes

wen we barely different between boko haram and militaries

make them catch me naa
different
Re: NDA Comes For Rapper MI And Charass For Wearing Camo (Photo) by 989900: 8:03am On Jul 28, 2015
. . . but er er sir, senior Shekau wears your uniform too. undecided
Re: NDA Comes For Rapper MI And Charass For Wearing Camo (Photo) by seedorfg(m): 8:20am On Jul 28, 2015
someone about to be kicked like a double leather ball, m.I run
Re: NDA Comes For Rapper MI And Charass For Wearing Camo (Photo) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jul 28, 2015
fake fake fake fyioking fake news!!!
for all i care , they could wear it in the U.S or UAE or anywhere outside Nigeria and post the fotos online. Did they see Nigerian Logo on the Carmou?were they caught in a criminal act wearing the carmo? Does the Carmo belong to Nigerian Millitary alone? mtchewwww!!abeg make them go park for Sambisa bush!
Re: NDA Comes For Rapper MI And Charass For Wearing Camo (Photo) by Godbest(m): 1:23pm On Jul 28, 2015
This is against the principle, standard and value of the Nigeria military. The Nigeria Military stands to protect and defend her nation and its citizens. We disown this very action and we assure everyone that we will take the right action to discipline this disobedient cadets.

Re: NDA Comes For Rapper MI And Charass For Wearing Camo (Photo) by Greatbeard(m): 1:44pm On Aug 01, 2015
Dressing in camouflage is not wrong,impersonating an officer is.that being said,don't go arguing with a military man.....for your own safety.
Re: NDA Comes For Rapper MI And Charass For Wearing Camo (Photo) by amosade30(m): 3:26pm On Aug 01, 2015
PietraK:
Rubbish.

It is their constitutional right to wear it. The Army is wrong to bar anyone from wearing camo.

bt u r pretty sha..shey I cn afford u lik ds evn if u agree 4me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ebube Nwagbo Vs Mercy Johnson / Cynthia Okereke & Clemson Cornel Missing — Actors Guild (Photo) / Wizkid , Olamide, Davido Show Wads Of Dollar And Naira Bills - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.