Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,801 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

I Love Di Maria, He Will Take PSG To A New Level – David Luiz - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Love Di Maria, He Will Take PSG To A New Level – David Luiz (376 Views)

PSG Forward,angel Di Maria,sentenced To Prison / Neymar Could Take PSG To Next Level – Blanc / I May Commit Sweetcide, If Barca Fails To Beat Psg To QUALIFY.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Love Di Maria, He Will Take PSG To A New Level – David Luiz by Moh4newsafrica(f): 12:47pm On Jul 27, 2015
The Brazilian does not believe that the incoming Argentine should be judged on his disappointing stay at Manchester United, still citing him as one of the world’s best wingers

David Luiz is hopeful that Paris Saint-Germain will sign Angel Di Maria, as he believes that the Argentine’s arrival could transform the French giants into genuine Champions League contenders.

The 27-year-old winger is said to be closing in on a move from Manchester United to PSG after missing a flight to join up with the Red Devils’ pre-season tour of the US, with Laurent Blanc admitting there is a “good possibility” of the Ligue 1 side capturing him.

read more<<<<<<<<<<http://newsafricanow.com/i-love-di-maria-he-will-take-psg-to-a-new-level-david-luiz/

Re: I Love Di Maria, He Will Take PSG To A New Level – David Luiz by Timerkin1: 3:47pm On Aug 01, 2015
UND

(1) (Reply)

Asumnu Claims First 100m Title As Oke Qualifies For Beijing @ Nigerian Trials! / It’s Time For Galleria News ‘Freebies’, Predict These Match Correctly & Win Big! / Giwa FC Of Jos Robbed At Gun Point

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.