Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,744 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

I May Commit Sweetcide, If Barca Fails To Beat Psg To QUALIFY.. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I May Commit Sweetcide, If Barca Fails To Beat Psg To QUALIFY.. (2910 Views)

Quique Serien: It Wouldn't Be Fair If Barca Plays Napoli In An Empty Stadium / How Ronaldo Helped Juventus Beat Barca & PSG To Wonderkid De Ligt / Football Will Be Difficult For Everybody If Barca Joins The Premier League-wenge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I May Commit Sweetcide, If Barca Fails To Beat Psg To QUALIFY.. by TheBlessedMAN: 10:07pm On Feb 17, 2017
So much critisicm and Hatred towards me, from friends and fb friends, right from that moment, that my dearest club, the club i placed 1st on my favourite list, the team i staked 10,000naira on to beat P.s.g and i was left with 500naira to spend for my Never-understanding gf on vals day, that same team suffered an excrucitating 4-0 loss at the hands of P.S.G... that ordinary PSG?

Well, thats just d 1st leg... Anytin can happen in the 2nd leg.. Its football.. Thats the believe i had, that makes me place another 10,000naira +my Life on a bet of 10odds for barca to Qualify...

So... Guys, Sweetcide is a must, if BARCA fails to QUALIFY.. Below is my hope..

Re: I May Commit Sweetcide, If Barca Fails To Beat Psg To QUALIFY.. by mymadam(m): 10:12pm On Feb 17, 2017
My friend, I just wanna say goodbye to you in advance! Barca may win the 2nd leg, but will definitely fail to progress. Sorry to see you go buddy. "We love you but Papa God loves you more... Adieu, Adieu, Adieu"...RIP... in advance. Sweetcide = Suicide cry grin cry

2 Likes

Re: I May Commit Sweetcide, If Barca Fails To Beat Psg To QUALIFY.. by dikeigbo2(m): 10:13pm On Feb 17, 2017
Eeyaaa,.....if like commit insecticide ,no wahala shocked
Re: I May Commit Sweetcide, If Barca Fails To Beat Psg To QUALIFY.. by TheBlessedMAN: 10:15pm On Feb 17, 2017
Messi! 3' (Barca 1-0 PSG)
Messi again! 10' (Barca 2-0
PSG)
SUAREZ! 44' (Barca 3-0 PSG )
Second half...
Neymar!!!! 70' (Barca 4-0, PSG)
INIESTAAAAAA!!!!! 90+ (Barca
5-0 PSG
Messi and iniesta destroy PSG
as BARÇA makes
A historical comeback in
second leg and qualifies!..
Imagine this happening..
I would dance so badly!

Lalasticala.. Pls save me o

2 Likes

Re: I May Commit Sweetcide, If Barca Fails To Beat Psg To QUALIFY.. by TheBlessedMAN: 10:16pm On Feb 17, 2017
dikeigbo2:
Eeyaaa,.....if like commit insecticide ,no wahala shocked
guy.. Pray 4 me na
Re: I May Commit Sweetcide, If Barca Fails To Beat Psg To QUALIFY.. by TheBlessedMAN: 10:17pm On Feb 17, 2017
mymadam:
My friend, I just wanna say goodbye to you in advance! Barca may win the 2nd leg, but will definitely fail to progress. Sorry to see you go buddy. "We love you but Papa God loves you more... Adieu, Adieu, Adieu"...RIP... in advance. Sweetcide = Suicide cry grin cry
.. I dnt tink u knw wats at stake.. I can't afford to lose
Re: I May Commit Sweetcide, If Barca Fails To Beat Psg To QUALIFY.. by femolacqua(m): 10:25pm On Feb 17, 2017
OYO is ur case
Re: I May Commit Sweetcide, If Barca Fails To Beat Psg To QUALIFY.. by TheBlessedMAN: 10:28pm On Feb 17, 2017
femolacqua:
OYO is ur case
oyo state..... Guy pray 4 me na...
Re: I May Commit Sweetcide, If Barca Fails To Beat Psg To QUALIFY.. by dikeigbo2(m): 10:31pm On Feb 17, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
guy.. Pray 4 me na

Nothing go do you bro,victory is yours
Re: I May Commit Sweetcide, If Barca Fails To Beat Psg To QUALIFY.. by TheBlessedMAN: 10:32pm On Feb 17, 2017
dikeigbo2:

Nothing go do you bro,victory is yours
atlast.. Someone cares.. Thanx buddy.. I so much appreciate it..
Re: I May Commit Sweetcide, If Barca Fails To Beat Psg To QUALIFY.. by femolacqua(m): 10:40pm On Feb 17, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
oyo state..... Guy pray 4 me na...
It's well with you, but untop that matter Na mission impossible. grin
Re: I May Commit Sweetcide, If Barca Fails To Beat Psg To QUALIFY.. by TheBlessedMAN: 10:43pm On Feb 17, 2017
femolacqua:

It's well with you, but untop that matter Na mission impossible. grin
hmmmm.. Buh, bros, remember say na football o.. Anytin can happen
Re: I May Commit Sweetcide, If Barca Fails To Beat Psg To QUALIFY.. by Lastpharoah33: 11:09pm On Feb 17, 2017
Correct score... barca 3:1 PSG, sorry pal but that was a blind bet you just played.
Re: I May Commit Sweetcide, If Barca Fails To Beat Psg To QUALIFY.. by TheBlessedMAN: 11:15pm On Feb 17, 2017
Lastpharoah33:
Correct score... barca 3:1 PSG, sorry pal but that was a blind bet you just played.
wel, thats ur own scoreline bro.. Buh, d real 2nd leg scoreline wil b 5-0.. Take that frm me bro
Re: I May Commit Sweetcide, If Barca Fails To Beat Psg To QUALIFY.. by Ichel: 11:32pm On Feb 17, 2017
shocked shocked shocked people still dey tie barca matter 4 head like gele. I knew barca will lose that match but the score line is what i didn't see coming. At Nou Camp they will win the secound round but to qualify is like telling you that a dollar will be 150 by december grin grin
Re: I May Commit Sweetcide, If Barca Fails To Beat Psg To QUALIFY.. by chris4gold(m): 1:13am On Feb 18, 2017
how far with your db will?
Re: I May Commit Sweetcide, If Barca Fails To Beat Psg To QUALIFY.. by TheBlessedMAN: 8:01am On Feb 18, 2017
Ichel:
shocked shocked shocked people still dey tie barca matter 4 head like gele. I knew barca will lose that match but the score line is what i didn't see coming. At Nou Camp they will win the secound round but to qualify is like telling you that a dollar will be 150 by december grin grin
.. So far it is football bro.. Anytin can happen.. Hav gat maximum faith in Fcb
Re: I May Commit Sweetcide, If Barca Fails To Beat Psg To QUALIFY.. by TheBlessedMAN: 8:02am On Feb 18, 2017
chris4gold:
how far with your db will?
dnt understand
Re: I May Commit Sweetcide, If Barca Fails To Beat Psg To QUALIFY.. by Segadem(m): 9:14am On Feb 18, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
Messi! 3' (Barca 1-0 PSG)
Messi again! 10' (Barca 2-0
PSG)
SUAREZ! 44' (Barca 3-0 PSG )
Second half...
Neymar!!!! 70' (Barca 4-0, PSG)
INIESTAAAAAA!!!!! 90+ (Barca
5-0 PSG
Messi and iniesta destroy PSG
as BARÇA makes
A historical comeback in
second leg and qualifies!..
Imagine this happening..
I would dance so badly!

Lalasticala.. Pls save me o
Did u watch the first leg? If yes, why are u raising your hope?
The entire barca team had a single goal on target for the whole 90 minutes
Re: I May Commit Sweetcide, If Barca Fails To Beat Psg To QUALIFY.. by Honesty007(m): 4:05pm On Feb 18, 2017
Barcelona's nemesis has just began afresh in cyclical order
Re: I May Commit Sweetcide, If Barca Fails To Beat Psg To QUALIFY.. by TheBlessedMAN: 10:15pm On Feb 18, 2017
Segadem:

Did u watch the first leg? If yes, why are u raising your hope?
The entire barca team had a single goal on target for the whole 90 minutes
but i hav a difrnt believe.. Fcb can turn it around..
Re: I May Commit Sweetcide, If Barca Fails To Beat Psg To QUALIFY.. by TheBlessedMAN: 10:16pm On Feb 18, 2017
Honesty007:
Barcelona's nemesis has just began afresh in cyclical order
bro pls.. Just pray 4 me.. Cos notin can change my mind frm comitin sweetcide if fcb didnt qualify...
Re: I May Commit Sweetcide, If Barca Fails To Beat Psg To QUALIFY.. by ufuosman(m): 11:27pm On Feb 18, 2017
Barça is out, clean and clear
Re: I May Commit Sweetcide, If Barca Fails To Beat Psg To QUALIFY.. by ufuosman(m): 11:29pm On Feb 18, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
bro pls.. Just pray 4 me.. Cos notin can change my mind frm comitin sweetcide if fcb didnt qualify...
no worry, just commit the suicide. na die u go just die, you no go think anything again
Re: I May Commit Sweetcide, If Barca Fails To Beat Psg To QUALIFY.. by TheBlessedMAN: 7:11am On Feb 19, 2017
ufuosman:
Barça is out, clean and clear
not sure abt dat bro.. 90mins wil judge it.. Remember my money is at stake here...
Re: I May Commit Sweetcide, If Barca Fails To Beat Psg To QUALIFY.. by TheBlessedMAN: 7:13am On Feb 19, 2017
ufuosman:

no worry, just commit the suicide. na die u go just die, you no go think anything again
u tink even death can stop me frm tinkin abt my money? Not certain bro.
Re: I May Commit Sweetcide, If Barca Fails To Beat Psg To QUALIFY.. by ufuosman(m): 8:06am On Feb 19, 2017
[quote author=TheBlessedMAN post=53845896] u tink even death can stop me frm tinkin abt my money? Not certain bro.[/quote
you are funny, but just die first.
Re: I May Commit Sweetcide, If Barca Fails To Beat Psg To QUALIFY.. by TheBlessedMAN: 8:32am On Feb 19, 2017
[quote author=ufuosman post=53846869][/quote] u dnt av to remind me... Just let barca fail to qualify and watch me commit a very nice sweetcide.. 10k no b small tin na!
Re: I May Commit Sweetcide, If Barca Fails To Beat Psg To QUALIFY.. by TheBlessedMAN: 7:52am On Feb 24, 2017
Barca... Abeg no kil me o
Re: I May Commit Sweetcide, If Barca Fails To Beat Psg To QUALIFY.. by firstking01(m): 8:58am On Feb 24, 2017
This thread is funny.
Re: I May Commit Sweetcide, If Barca Fails To Beat Psg To QUALIFY.. by TheBlessedMAN: 2:20pm On Feb 24, 2017
firstking01:
This thread is funny.
maybe to u bro.. Buh to me... Na sweetcide notice...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls I Need Advice On Bet9ja Bonus / Is Just 1.5 Odd / Miss Bumbum Shows Off Bum,as She Congratulates Lionel Messi On His Ballon D'or

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.