Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,918 members, 7,952,684 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:07 PM

List Of Approved Traffic/vehicle Offences In Nigeria - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / List Of Approved Traffic/vehicle Offences In Nigeria (29972 Views)

10 Driving Offences In Lagos And Their Penalties / 10 Driving Offences In Lagos And Their Penalties / Traffic Offences In Nigeria And The Penalties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Approved Traffic/vehicle Offences In Nigeria by mitchyy(f): 1:36pm On Jul 27, 2015
Fair enough. But FRSC will never bill you with this
Re: List Of Approved Traffic/vehicle Offences In Nigeria by vivaciousvivi(f): 1:36pm On Jul 27, 2015
Rule 31 na die!
So Danfo would always have "passenger manifest" kwanu? grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: List Of Approved Traffic/vehicle Offences In Nigeria by talktrue1(m): 1:36pm On Jul 27, 2015
24 - failure to report accident - 20,000

And if you report the accident to Police - life jail

1 Like

Re: List Of Approved Traffic/vehicle Offences In Nigeria by madgoat(m): 1:37pm On Jul 27, 2015
Okay
Re: List Of Approved Traffic/vehicle Offences In Nigeria by fxskye: 1:37pm On Jul 27, 2015
Dnarvaez:
They expect someone to cram this lengthy epistic rules?
Na wa oh.
Anyways, defaulters might still arise.

Print am and put am inside your moto!
Re: List Of Approved Traffic/vehicle Offences In Nigeria by Dotng: 1:39pm On Jul 27, 2015

2 Likes

Re: List Of Approved Traffic/vehicle Offences In Nigeria by simonsayz: 1:40pm On Jul 27, 2015
How much do i get paid for driving on bad roads grin grin grin grin tongue

1 Like

Re: List Of Approved Traffic/vehicle Offences In Nigeria by engrshakespeare: 1:40pm On Jul 27, 2015
Taylor86:
plz if u know u ain't seeing those micro write-ups properly

hit like

so the op can do something about it

mumu, na op say make u buy phone wey no fit enlarge.
Re: List Of Approved Traffic/vehicle Offences In Nigeria by imoci(m): 1:40pm On Jul 27, 2015
what
INTROVERT:
if I tell you a story about FRSC account... grin

what about their account.

becose the last time i was stopped by this FRSC guys and they counted so many offences for me,after pleading with them they gave me a ticket of 5k to pay in the bank.

or is the account their own personal account.

we need to know.
Re: List Of Approved Traffic/vehicle Offences In Nigeria by talktrue1(m): 1:41pm On Jul 27, 2015
mencade5:
all these shiiiit doesnt work completely becos this country is a zoo.

a country where cows obstruct free vehicular movement even in big cities?

ban d movement of cows then i will take this country serious.

Remember Ph airport where cows enter runway
Re: List Of Approved Traffic/vehicle Offences In Nigeria by Osbem(m): 1:42pm On Jul 27, 2015
This is official, but the extras added at the office is story for the gods.
Re: List Of Approved Traffic/vehicle Offences In Nigeria by activelyA(f): 1:44pm On Jul 27, 2015
kenedy175:

For Rango undecided
Well done oooo angry
Instead of you to join the cliq of hustlers, you are here doing task force for catching space bookers grin grin
Re: List Of Approved Traffic/vehicle Offences In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jul 27, 2015
Dnarvaez:
Na wa oh.
We shall follow and catch up with any defaulter by Hook or by Crock ! cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: List Of Approved Traffic/vehicle Offences In Nigeria by bigass123(m): 1:46pm On Jul 27, 2015
Abeg contact me directly for ur reading glasses...
I have them in different types and classes...
Made in China concave lenses and it's accessories.
Made in Taiwan, Germany, France e. T. c
We also have UK used and Aba made..
Do the needful quickly..
E no dey cost at all grin

Taylor86:
plz if u know u ain't seeing those micro write-ups properly

hit like

so the op can do something about it
Re: List Of Approved Traffic/vehicle Offences In Nigeria by kenedy175(m): 1:49pm On Jul 27, 2015
activelyA:

Well done oooo angry
Instead of you to join the cliq of hustlers, you are here doing task force for catching space bookers grin grin

I'm enjoying the comfort of my office as I'm typing this grin
Let me catch you book space again. Sambisa straight!
Re: List Of Approved Traffic/vehicle Offences In Nigeria by mencade5(m): 1:49pm On Jul 27, 2015
talktrue1:

Remember Ph airport where cows enter runway
hahaha...my brother. u understand

nigeria is a theorist country
all talk little action.
Re: List Of Approved Traffic/vehicle Offences In Nigeria by 2n2k(m): 1:52pm On Jul 27, 2015
What constitutes 'Dangerous Driving' in number 11?

Can't the authority also interprete offences - (1) light violation, (2) route violation, (4) speed limit violation, (cool wrongful overtaking and (9) route marking violation to be 'dangerous driving' if they don't like your face or you prove oversabi.

1 Like

Re: List Of Approved Traffic/vehicle Offences In Nigeria by bigass123(m): 1:52pm On Jul 27, 2015
I'm telling you... grin
Or rather.......
Attempting to further corrupt an already corrupt marshal

simplynola:
Rule No. 28 should have been "Attempting to corrupt a corrupt Marshal"

1 Like

Re: List Of Approved Traffic/vehicle Offences In Nigeria by Obascoetubi: 1:55pm On Jul 27, 2015
MADE IN ZIMBABWE HELICOPTER,GENERATOR,ELECTRIC CAR

SAITH Technologies founder
and inventor Sangulani Max
Chikumbutso stands by his
two-seater helicopter which
uses six different types of
fuel. Photo: Aaron Ufumeli/ more. http://kogistar..com/2015/07/a-zimbabwean-designer-inventor-and.html

Re: List Of Approved Traffic/vehicle Offences In Nigeria by mygee33(m): 2:06pm On Jul 27, 2015
So excessive smoking is an offence too. Why then do we see those on roads

1 Like

Re: List Of Approved Traffic/vehicle Offences In Nigeria by erico2k2(m): 2:10pm On Jul 27, 2015
How are they going to enforce 4. And 9? Lol
Re: List Of Approved Traffic/vehicle Offences In Nigeria by erico2k2(m): 2:13pm On Jul 27, 2015
Dnarvaez:
Na wa oh.
the UK has 99 offence codes lol.so 37 is not that much to remember grin
Re: List Of Approved Traffic/vehicle Offences In Nigeria by eightsin(m): 2:26pm On Jul 27, 2015
These criminals will always look for a way to extort. If you brk traffic light, they will mark 5 columns of offences
Re: List Of Approved Traffic/vehicle Offences In Nigeria by thecommunist(m): 2:28pm On Jul 27, 2015
What of expired tyres? I have been fined for expired tyres before. As I can't see expired tyres as an offence or violation, I assumed that I was scammed.
Re: List Of Approved Traffic/vehicle Offences In Nigeria by InvertedHammer: 2:37pm On Jul 27, 2015
nofij:
Does it still apply to those of us with Legedeze bentley

So that I'll know how best to drive.
/
Haven't you heard of "wandering"?

That alone covers the list. Bail amount is at the discretion of arresting officer(s).

\
Re: List Of Approved Traffic/vehicle Offences In Nigeria by Awoofawo(m): 3:23pm On Jul 27, 2015
tk4rd:
Ok naaa.. No wahalla..
The next thing is to save a copy of this and cram it off-heart, so that, whenever Police or FRSC stops me and talk nonsense wey no dey for the rule, we go argue am well well
And the next thing you hear be gbam----accident discharge----> for your head cool grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: List Of Approved Traffic/vehicle Offences In Nigeria by Gadgetmobil(m): 3:40pm On Jul 27, 2015
Ok
Re: List Of Approved Traffic/vehicle Offences In Nigeria by tosenbaba(m): 3:41pm On Jul 27, 2015
I have a copy already in my car as a price guideline check so I don't get over billed
Re: List Of Approved Traffic/vehicle Offences In Nigeria by ableguy(m): 4:38pm On Jul 27, 2015
I wonder if all these our police officers doing their job and that of FRSC,lasma and vio know all this
Re: List Of Approved Traffic/vehicle Offences In Nigeria by AroOkigbo(m): 5:06pm On Jul 27, 2015
The typical Nigerian Police vehicle comes to mind. ..or they are exempted?

1 Like

Re: List Of Approved Traffic/vehicle Offences In Nigeria by Koolking(m): 5:59pm On Jul 27, 2015
These are exclusive of the pains you'll go through if you cannot provide evidence of your tax payments and et al
Re: List Of Approved Traffic/vehicle Offences In Nigeria by akigbemaru: 6:32pm On Jul 27, 2015
FRSC LAWS CODES

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Explosion On Lagos To Ibadan Express Way (PHOTOS) / Dangers Of Placing Your Feet On The Dashboard Of Your Car / Pictures Of Chevrolet Volt Designed By Jelani Aliyu, The New DG Of NADDC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.