Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,874 members, 7,956,301 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:28 AM

Is JAMB Not Extorting Candidates? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is JAMB Not Extorting Candidates? (638 Views)

Is Jamb Really Adding 40 Marks For The Candidates? / Admit Students Through JAMB Not Post-utme – FG Warns / I Scored 199 In The Ongoing JAMB Not 399 - Ibrahim Shamwilu From Kogi (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is JAMB Not Extorting Candidates? by delectablegyal(f): 1:25pm On Jul 27, 2015
I wrote somewhere that JAMB is a money extorting body. Why will u introduce unfavourable policy?
I know the tactics jamb is trying to use. U r only allowed to check ur resut five times with a single card, after the five times have been exhausted, u will have to purchase another card. Why are we even paying to check results? It nvr used to be so some years ago. Why is jamb making education difficult for d middleclass? I will not like to call anyone poor cos I find it offensive.
Is federal government not funding jamb? Dis new policy is a way to escalate the amount of money they have already been embezzling.
Questions for jamb?
1. Why did u sell the change of course form when you know you already have a toxic plan for candidates? U see why they are money extorting bodies.

2. Why didn't u make these new policy known to students even before the commencement of utme? They have hidden agenda. Something tells me dat they connived with private institutions before implementing this toxic, inimical and unfavourable rule.

3. Why did we still have to choose our choice of institution when u knew fully well that u were going to introduce this policy?

We say no to this new policy, we don't want it.
I will borrow that elder's word, we cannot take this, jamb, u r partial, u r bias, immediately revoke this policy.

Abeg, jamb should be scrapped. Let institutions organise their exams every year. Let candidates transact directly with their various choice of institution. We don't need jamb anymore.

#jambreverseyourpolicy.

Cc: lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Is JAMB Not Extorting Candidates? by dahdah: 1:37pm On Jul 27, 2015
Nice Point @OP, This is not a question we should be asking anymore because it is obvious they're Extorting candidates and this is unfair...
For Instance,...
1.) You paid #6,000 for Jamb registration
2.) You'll buy scratch card of #1,500 to print your Jamb result
3) If u mistakenly lost your Jamb slip, to recover your lost Pin, you'll still buy card of #1,500.
4.) If there's need for you to change either course or institution , you pay another #3,500 for that
5.) If u want to register for direct entry and your jamb admission is not on jamb site , you will still pay #5,000 for regularization and you'll still register the DirectEntry with almost #6,000

Now look at what they're doing to the Jambites, redistributing them to other schools, even though most of them have already done Change of course and institution.
Jamb now privatizing all their registration, cyber cafes owner can no longer register candidates for Jamb, jamb directors secretly building jamb centres all over Nigeria because of their self interest... Let them scrap Jamb..

Cc: lalasticlala
Re: Is JAMB Not Extorting Candidates? by poposki33: 3:02pm On Jul 27, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Funaab 2015/2016 Post Utme Is Out For Jambite And D.E Student / Nigeria Airforce Shortlisted Names Is Out Now 2015/2016 08032334912,, / Unilorin Inter-university Transfer Form 2015/16 Available, Apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.