Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,772 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:38 PM

Searching For A Muslim Lady. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Searching For A Muslim Lady. (401 Views)

Winners Chapel Preacher Beats Muslim Lady For Refusing To Accept Christ / Searching & Sharing Chat / Businesswoman Loses N97million, House, Searching For Rev Father Mbaka. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Searching For A Muslim Lady. by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jul 27, 2015
I am a Yoruba man living outside Nigeria.I am in my late 30s,well to do and seriously looking for a Yoruba lady for a serious relationship.

These are my preferences:
She must be good looking.
She must be single with no kid.
She must be AA(genotype)
She must be educated.
Most especially she must be serious and loyal.
She must be very honest in whatever she does.
She must have a job or seeking for one.
She must be a Yoruba lady.
She must be a Muslim and God fearing one.
She must not be a gold digger.
She must be a good wife material and must also be ready for a marriage.
She must be living in or around Lagos and Abeokuta or very willing to relocate if the relationship gets serious.

NB.
I am not an introvert but it seems difficult to meet a nice lady these days especially while one is living outside the country with few or no Nigerian or Yoruba ladies around in the part of the world I live.

Interested lady should get in touch lemanteaul@yahoo.com.

No game please.

(1) (Reply)

Check These Amazing Facts About Life / You Are My Message! Make Sure You Make Yourself, Perfectly Clear! / Israeli Christians Protest State Funding Cuts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.