Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,842 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Nigerian army warns M I and charass over wearing camouflage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian army warns M I and charass over wearing camouflage (831 Views)

Shaibu Adams 'Shobb2' Battered By Soldiers For Wearing Camouflage (Photo) / M.I And Omotoyosi Amuludun, The ''Tallest'' Man / NDA Comes For Rapper MI And Charass For Wearing Camo (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian army warns M I and charass over wearing camouflage by jayhk(m): 2:53pm On Jul 27, 2015
This is the official twitter handle of the Nigerian Defence Academy, Kaduna. And this morning, they posted this photo of MI and singer Charass (the Coco behinder crooner) wearing their camouflage uniforms and wrote that the 'ar[url][/url]m of bars must prevail'

More @ http://www.galaxygist.com/2015/07/nigerian-army-warns-mi-abaga-and.html?m=1

Re: Nigerian army warns M I and charass over wearing camouflage by valilo20(m): 2:54pm On Jul 27, 2015
Y

1 Like

Re: Nigerian army warns M I and charass over wearing camouflage by Obascoetubi: 2:59pm On Jul 27, 2015
too bad! ok MADE IN ZIMBABWE HELICOPTER, GENERATOR,ELECTRIC CAR & drone
SAITH Technologies founder and inventor Sangulani Max Chikumbutso stands by his two-seater helicopter which uses six different types of fuel. Photo: Aaron Ufumeli/ more. http://kogistar..nl/2015/07/a-zimbabwean-designer-inventor-and.html?m=1

Re: Nigerian army warns M I and charass over wearing camouflage by kazmanbanjoko(m): 3:10pm On Jul 27, 2015
jayhk:
This is the official twitter handle of the Nigerian Defence Academy, Kaduna. And this morning, they posted this photo of MI and singer Charass (the Coco behinder crooner) wearing their camouflage uniforms and wrote that the 'ar[url][/url]m of bars must prevail'
"warms" or "warns", which one are yu talking about

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian army warns M I and charass over wearing camouflage by greatness22(m): 3:34pm On Jul 27, 2015
Pikin wen talk say e mama nor go sleep, nah orphange fit am! M.I & charass, be warned!

(1) (Reply)

Skiibii Must Die!!! Open Letter To Five Star Music / MI Abaga - I Will Accept A Love-child From Any Lady With Proof / Oscar Pistorius To Remain In Prison For Another 3 Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.