Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Very Active Police Officer On Duty At Sabo Junction, Ikorodu (Picture) - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Very Active Police Officer On Duty At Sabo Junction, Ikorodu (Picture) (64873 Views)

Burial Photos Of 6 ERCC Mothers Who Died In Accident On Kajuru Junction In Kebbi / Police Officer In Ibadan Helps Accident Victim / Two Drivers Fighting On The Road At Sabo Market Ikorodu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Very Active Police Officer On Duty At Sabo Junction, Ikorodu (Picture) by Karleb(m): 6:55am On Jul 28, 2015
all4naija:

Somebody needs to arrest that biker for offense of dangerous human transportation.

Why you no go arrest am? undecided

Mttshewww!
Re: Very Active Police Officer On Duty At Sabo Junction, Ikorodu (Picture) by Nobody: 7:01am On Jul 28, 2015
pretydiva:
check it again buh slowly,may b by then u wil understand d message it's trying 2 pass

check my signature

let's get started

Charles from ph

waiting for ur request
Re: Very Active Police Officer On Duty At Sabo Junction, Ikorodu (Picture) by Brightology2(m): 7:02am On Jul 28, 2015
See mumu
Demmzy15:
grin Baba is working!! grin grin cheesy
Re: Very Active Police Officer On Duty At Sabo Junction, Ikorodu (Picture) by ThaThinka: 7:03am On Jul 28, 2015
Way to go, officer! Good job! I should try go see her in action one of these days, if I remember.
Re: Very Active Police Officer On Duty At Sabo Junction, Ikorodu (Picture) by Nobody: 7:12am On Jul 28, 2015
You can only see Sabo Junction in Yoruba Land because all of them are SABO and they like to do eye service very well
Re: Very Active Police Officer On Duty At Sabo Junction, Ikorodu (Picture) by dhantey324(m): 7:21am On Jul 28, 2015
muwaness:

So u want ppl with Gun to be doing comedy for you on the road...I no follow for that one oo
Hope you're enjoying the killing spree they engage in? They just attacked and killed a pregnant woman's baby last week in Lagos, almost killing the woman. U can imagine how dis female police officer with a more relaxed approach would react
Re: Very Active Police Officer On Duty At Sabo Junction, Ikorodu (Picture) by amodu(m): 7:35am On Jul 28, 2015
My Islamic organisation (AS-SAMADAANI FAMILY) honoured her recently with an award and token gift for her passion and dedication to work but she is a Christian.

She is indeed an epitome of policing.
Re: Very Active Police Officer On Duty At Sabo Junction, Ikorodu (Picture) by peeta89(m): 7:53am On Jul 28, 2015
Vivly:
She's doing her Job. What she is being paid for that is.
it's not all of them that are paid that do their job.
Re: Very Active Police Officer On Duty At Sabo Junction, Ikorodu (Picture) by delectablegyal(f): 8:08am On Jul 28, 2015
Onyiido:
Kudos to her, but police is still your ...........

Parasite.
Re: Very Active Police Officer On Duty At Sabo Junction, Ikorodu (Picture) by delectablegyal(f): 8:09am On Jul 28, 2015
mencade5:
we live in d same compoundtongue

You and ishilove, sheeee u love her ni? U both are always fighting.
Re: Very Active Police Officer On Duty At Sabo Junction, Ikorodu (Picture) by mencade5(m): 8:19am On Jul 28, 2015
delectablegyal:

You and ishilove, sheeee u love her ni? U both are always fighting.
yea...i love ishilove with all my heart.

and she loves me too but she always ban me. why?

i dont understand.
Re: Very Active Police Officer On Duty At Sabo Junction, Ikorodu (Picture) by delectablegyal(f): 8:21am On Jul 28, 2015
mencade5:
yea...i love ishilove with all my heart.

and she loves me too but she always ban me. why?

i dont understand.

Really! Wetin u sef dey do wey dey make her ban u?
Re: Very Active Police Officer On Duty At Sabo Junction, Ikorodu (Picture) by mencade5(m): 8:27am On Jul 28, 2015
delectablegyal:

Really! Wetin u sef dey do wey dey make her ban u?
am a lover and a fighter....these are the attributes of a real man. >:

if i can accept her the way she.why cant she accept me the way i am.
Re: Very Active Police Officer On Duty At Sabo Junction, Ikorodu (Picture) by delectablegyal(f): 8:34am On Jul 28, 2015
mencade5:
am a lover and a fighter....these are the attributes of a real man. >:

if i can accept her the way she.why cant she accept me the way i am.

So u don't mind marrying her?
Re: Very Active Police Officer On Duty At Sabo Junction, Ikorodu (Picture) by mencade5(m): 8:54am On Jul 28, 2015
delectablegyal:

So u don't mind marrying her?

hehehe......marry?

yea i dont mind but she has to come down from that eiffel towers of hers and manage with me in mud hut.
Re: Very Active Police Officer On Duty At Sabo Junction, Ikorodu (Picture) by Chiaka(f): 9:05am On Jul 28, 2015
Taylor86:
somebody go just enter road dey snap nonsense post for nairaland

how's this post helpful

Op plz wen driving stay focused

Accident is a no mans friend

as 4 d mods dat banned me from politics section

for small comment wey no even reach N5 comment

my fine and harmless comments wey make Wike like me

una try well well

plz click share if u want ur fellow PDP brother unbanned

or like for otherwise

see likes...people hate me ooo

No be people hate you they understood it the other way round myself had to read it well again at first glance the like looked like the one not to have you banned
next time just say click like if you don't want be banned and forget the share thing you go see the difference
Re: Very Active Police Officer On Duty At Sabo Junction, Ikorodu (Picture) by Sammy00100: 9:33am On Jul 28, 2015
Some police officer are god, keep it on angry kiss
Re: Very Active Police Officer On Duty At Sabo Junction, Ikorodu (Picture) by dewalexify(m): 9:46am On Jul 28, 2015
she's a perfect example of a good Nigeria traffic warden
Re: Very Active Police Officer On Duty At Sabo Junction, Ikorodu (Picture) by Nobody: 9:46am On Jul 28, 2015
Chiaka:

No be people hate you they understood it the other way round myself had to read it well again at first glance the like looked like the one not to have you banned
next time just say click like if you don't want be banned and forget the share thing you go see the difference

chikwu gozie gi nwannen

good morning

I envy ur husband

he must be a one lucky dude

1 Like

Re: Very Active Police Officer On Duty At Sabo Junction, Ikorodu (Picture) by Giov: 9:58am On Jul 28, 2015
abeniagbon:
One dey for Our lady of apostle School via road that link to unilag. Very great woman . You will need to see her in action
Yea, I know that one very well, she used to be at Sabo too, near that Lagos City Senior College until she was moved to where ur talking about now 'Agnes Bus stop' near St Dominics Catholic Church at Yaba.
Re: Very Active Police Officer On Duty At Sabo Junction, Ikorodu (Picture) by delectablegyal(f): 10:10am On Jul 28, 2015
mencade5:
hehehe......marry?

yea i dont mind but she has to come down from that eiffel towers of hers and manage with me in mud hut.

ishilove, u dn't mind marrying mecande5?
Re: Very Active Police Officer On Duty At Sabo Junction, Ikorodu (Picture) by oluFELAxy(m): 10:45am On Jul 28, 2015
Vivly:

No. Please teach me personnel management. Very nice of her but please we've passed that level where we celebrate normal work norms. Should I start posting pics and celebrating the doctor that treated me or the teacher that taught me? Those are regular stuff dude. What happens to those then, who go out of their way to do beyond what they're supposed to do? More than what they're paid for? Maybe we'll throw them a festival.

When you see anything exceptional, pls appreciate it. she gets paid for that job, fine. but is that how others who get paid for the job do it. she is being faithful doing her duty well nd not joining oda officers who will do sumtin else. kudos to her joor. it is her normal duty nd she is doing it fine. motivating her isnt a crime. if ur teacher needs to be praised, praise him/her.
Re: Very Active Police Officer On Duty At Sabo Junction, Ikorodu (Picture) by Bushirenigeria(m): 10:45am On Jul 28, 2015
It's good when they live up to their responsibilities. I'm impressed!
Re: Very Active Police Officer On Duty At Sabo Junction, Ikorodu (Picture) by Morenzy15: 11:07am On Jul 28, 2015
Are you tired of showing your joystick up In front of a woman because your joystick is too small? Or Are you among the thousands of Man/Guys Out there who are frustrated and always having problems with their relationship because they can not satisfy their woman with the small Manhood they have?

Or Do your Girl Friend/Wife Always Deny You Of Sex Because Of The Small Man Hood You Have?

Real Life Truth About Woman And Sex!

If you ever desire to have pleasurable sex and give your woman the optimum sex satisfaction she needed, You Must Look For a way to get your joystick bigger, thicker, Longer, and stronger! If You Fail to do this, your woman will always be running away from you! Women Generally Love Men With Big DICK smiley
Get this lovely Handsome Up joystick Enlargement vacuum pump sex extender for Men. It also perfectly work for stopping premature expulsion.
Handsome Up Pump uses air vacuum technology to increase the size of our joystick. Once you have inserted our joystick into the cylinder, you then pump air using the bulb until air is pulled out of the cylinder. This then creates a vacuum, which draws more blood, the joystick meaning your tissues are allowed to expand resulting in permanent joystick growth over time.
Within just three weeks of usage, your joystick will have increase in size, length,girth. it will be bigger, stronger and larger.
It has no side effect, safe, effective and guaranteed.
Contact 08028930179 to get yours for limited stock available.
Re: Very Active Police Officer On Duty At Sabo Junction, Ikorodu (Picture) by Onyiido: 11:35am On Jul 28, 2015
delectablegyal:

Parasite.
lipsrsealed
Re: Very Active Police Officer On Duty At Sabo Junction, Ikorodu (Picture) by Ejanla11(m): 12:11pm On Jul 28, 2015
Taylor86:

how's this post helpful

una try well well

or like for otherwise

Re: Very Active Police Officer On Duty At Sabo Junction, Ikorodu (Picture) by abdulwasee(m): 12:14pm On Jul 28, 2015
alienvirus:
Have you heard about appraisal and promotion at work?
she has never work anywhere now and she doesn't know anything about management thats why she wouldn't know how motivation can boost moral and enhance productivity! Meanwhile, may the Almighty compensate this officer in multitude!
Re: Very Active Police Officer On Duty At Sabo Junction, Ikorodu (Picture) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jul 28, 2015
Taylor86:

how's this post helpful

una try well well

or like for otherwise

Dumb head!
Re: Very Active Police Officer On Duty At Sabo Junction, Ikorodu (Picture) by mikolo80: 9:26pm On Jul 28, 2015
Vivly:

No. Please teach me personnel management. Very nice of her but please we've passed that level where we celebrate normal work norms. Should I start posting pics and celebrating the doctor that treated me or the teacher that taught me? Those are regular stuff dude. What happens to those then, who go out of their way to do beyond what they're supposed to do? More than what they're paid for? Maybe we'll throw them a festival.
YOU DE NAIJA SO
OR ARE YOU HIGH
Re: Very Active Police Officer On Duty At Sabo Junction, Ikorodu (Picture) by mikolo80: 9:28pm On Jul 28, 2015
alienvirus:
This Police officer is usually seen at Sabo junction, Ikorodu, Lagos. She controls the traffic usually known with gridlock excellently. Whenever this woman mans the notorious junction, be rest assured that traffic will disappear there.

It is not only when a police office does any bad that we push them to limelight. She is one of the exceptional police officers we have got.

Mod, please do the needful
HOW MANY PURE WATER YOU DON USE ENCOURAGE HER
WHAT ABOUT AN UMBRELLA OR RAINCOAT DURING RAINY SEASON
EVEN IF IT IS ONLY AUTOGRAPH YOU COLLECT
MAKE SHE KNOW SAY WE DE SEE HER HAND

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wow! See What These Guys Did In Abuja Today (Photo) / Killer Python Attacks Antelope For Lunchtime Death Battle – But Gets A Surprise / INEC Officially Shifts Nigeria’s Election Date To March 28 And April 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.