Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,507 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Would You Marry A Man Or Woman With Tattoos? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Would You Marry A Man Or Woman With Tattoos? (64773 Views)

Is This A Man Or A Woman? / Man Spent £20,000 On Tattoos , Now Struggles To Find A Job / The Creepiest And Most Hyper-Realistic Tattoos (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Marry A Man Or Woman With Tattoos? by argon500: 10:59am On Sep 30, 2014
Tattoos seems to have negative feelings in Nigeria. Would you marry a woman/man with a tattoo? Or would you allow you spouse to get a tattoo?

If so, would it depend on the size of the tatt, the type (traditional religious or modern), the placement, or all of the above.

For me, the female body is beautiful enough in its natural state. No need for tattoos or piercings. And then there's the fact the rest of society may well look down on her or suspect a shady past if she has a tattoo. Just look at the mess Angelina Jolie made of her beautiful body. And yet it sparked a craze for female tattoos in Nigeria. Does anyone think full body tattoos are actually erotic? Ugh!
Seeing people with tattoos as rough, dangerous and ill-mannered.

Re: Would You Marry A Man Or Woman With Tattoos? by Nobody: 11:01am On Sep 30, 2014
Maybe yes.
Re: Would You Marry A Man Or Woman With Tattoos? by mindworx: 11:02am On Sep 30, 2014
Nope. I can't marry a lady with tatoos.

Am not saying its bad. Its just a personal thing.
Re: Would You Marry A Man Or Woman With Tattoos? by echobee(f): 11:13am On Sep 30, 2014
Nope
Re: Would You Marry A Man Or Woman With Tattoos? by princealbashir: 11:15am On Sep 30, 2014
Can't never even love a lady with tattoo talk less of marrying her.
Re: Would You Marry A Man Or Woman With Tattoos? by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 30, 2014
Yeah. Tattoos are cool, unless you cover an entire body part with them.
Re: Would You Marry A Man Or Woman With Tattoos? by toydee(m): 11:27am On Sep 30, 2014
Never.. For what na? I no fit mehn
Re: Would You Marry A Man Or Woman With Tattoos? by Sarimah(f): 11:30am On Sep 30, 2014
Personally I don't like it so I can't marry somone with it
Re: Would You Marry A Man Or Woman With Tattoos? by Nobody: 11:42am On Sep 30, 2014
I don't mind if the tatoo isn't too obvious, like the ones you have up there. It's kinda cute when its just simple.
Re: Would You Marry A Man Or Woman With Tattoos? by chatom143: 11:51am On Sep 30, 2014
If you are a Christian, it is a sin. Leviticus 19 :28.
Re: Would You Marry A Man Or Woman With Tattoos? by Kunleskey(m): 12:38pm On Sep 30, 2014
Naaah
Re: Would You Marry A Man Or Woman With Tattoos? by Kennethco(m): 12:43pm On Sep 30, 2014
It actually depends on d tatoo on his/her body, assumin he/she tatoo ur name nko??
Re: Would You Marry A Man Or Woman With Tattoos? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Sep 30, 2014
I love them big and bold
Re: Would You Marry A Man Or Woman With Tattoos? by solomonbrown64: 12:54pm On Sep 30, 2014
...I can..
Re: Would You Marry A Man Or Woman With Tattoos? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Sep 30, 2014
Yup, i can
Re: Would You Marry A Man Or Woman With Tattoos? by Henrypraise: 2:38pm On Sep 30, 2014
Wen I was 21 I dated a girl wit abt 4-5 tattoo on her body, I had a mohawk hair do n I was considering gettin a tatt our relationship was incredible, u got to see d both of us, tins happened n we lost contact. Fast forward m 26 now n we bumbed into each oda, she still look beautiful n we agreed we gonna date, I took her to my dads place n u got to see d eye lookin, even my dog no spare d girl, my friends hu didn't knw us den started askin 4 her number, na dat tym I knw say 21 yrs relationship n 26 yrs relationship no be same.

My point hu get tattoo go like hu carry tattoo, hu no get tattoo sum go like but most no go like.
Re: Would You Marry A Man Or Woman With Tattoos? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Sep 30, 2014
[quote
author=Henrypraise]Wen I was 21 I dated a girl wit abt 4-5 tattoo on
her body, I had a mohawk hair do n I was considering gettin a tatt our
relationship was incredible, u got to see d both of us, tins happened n
we lost contact. Fast forward m 26 now n we bumbed into each oda, she
still look beautiful n we agreed we gonna date, I took her to my dads
place n u got to see d eye lookin, even my dog no spare d girl, my
friends hu didn't knw us den started askin 4 her number, na dat tym I
knw say 21 yrs relationship n 26 yrs relationship no be same.

My point hu get tattoo go like hu carry tattoo, hu no get tattoo sum go
like but most no go like.[/quote]

The question is,"would you marry someone with tattoo's or not?" You were not asked to "share your 21st and 26th dating story where you had a mohawk head.
Re: Would You Marry A Man Or Woman With Tattoos? by Tallesty1(m): 4:36pm On Sep 30, 2014
I hate tattoos
Re: Would You Marry A Man Or Woman With Tattoos? by Tannie(f): 4:40pm On Sep 30, 2014
Nope
Re: Would You Marry A Man Or Woman With Tattoos? by ZERKNICHTER(m): 4:43pm On Sep 30, 2014
i like tattooed girls as long the tattoos are:
- not too big
- not in the face
- not ugly (but thats subjective)
Re: Would You Marry A Man Or Woman With Tattoos? by Henrypraise: 8:12pm On Sep 30, 2014
Odilafta:

The question is,"would you marry someone with tattoo's or not?" You were not asked to "share your 21st and 26th dating story where you had a mohawk head.

Guy take am easy o, no find trouble wen u no go fit carry o, if u no fit deduce d ans from d story no quote me. U hear?
Re: Would You Marry A Man Or Woman With Tattoos? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Sep 30, 2014
Henrypraise:

Guy take am easy o, no find trouble wen u no go fit carry o, if u no fit deduce d ans from d story no quote me. U hear?
grin grin grin
Re: Would You Marry A Man Or Woman With Tattoos? by Henrypraise: 8:51pm On Sep 30, 2014
Odilafta:
grin grin grin

Correct guy, but d truth be say I no go fit marry hu carry tattoo, I go de tink say she too spoil b4.
Re: Would You Marry A Man Or Woman With Tattoos? by 2buffagain(m): 1:36pm On Feb 15, 2018
chatom143:
If you are a Christian, it is a sin. Leviticus 19 :28.

Yes, so is verse 27. When last did you shave or get a haircut brah?

27'You shall not round off the side-growth of your heads nor harm the edges of your beard.
28You shall not make any cuts in your body for the dead nor make any tattoo marks on yourselves: I am the LORD.

(1) (Reply)

Duta Whatsapp Robot; The New Craze Of Whatsapp Groups / Muslim Lady's #10YearChallenge Photo Shocks Twitter Users / Very Active Police Officer On Duty At Sabo Junction, Ikorodu (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.