Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,779 members, 7,817,218 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

I Can Tell U Categorically That You Like To Be Scammed To Being Told The Truth - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Can Tell U Categorically That You Like To Be Scammed To Being Told The Truth (347 Views)

Scammed By A Nigerian Friend In The US / Photo: Who Can Tell The Source Of This Money? / Delay In Clearing My Cars At Lagos Port...am I Being Scammed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Can Tell U Categorically That You Like To Be Scammed To Being Told The Truth by henry255: 4:26pm On Jul 27, 2015
Do you agree with me in the topic?
Ofcos yes!

If I had started this post with "HOW TO MAKE 50 MILLION IN 10 SECONDS, you all would have rushed into it thereby being ripped off your money.
If greatness was easy to achieve, truck pushers would have being top on the list. God takes us through a process. No great man today got there without an input. Either by manpower or financial involvement. An early decision a man quickly takes at a first glimpse of a supposedly speedy rising stress-free program with high rewarding rewarding packages can eternally keep him beyond the level he thought would have been impossible for him.

My uncle in the united states is regretting till tomorrow how he lost an opportunity of being the grand distributor of cadbury in nigeria so many years back.
Would you find a glaring and obviously outstanding opportunity as this yet still call it a SCAM or tag it #NotAsTheyPresentIt*?
Sometimes what we thought our strength could do, our little finance (which we spend effortlessly in the bar etc), could do much better. What we think our salaries can achieve, we incur stress during work activities and lose time to be our family for vacation
I challenge u , we are in viscous financial cycle where money we spend today gets to another person and may diminish in value or rather appreciate in the economy's imbalance
It is commonly very difficult to make such decisions but it is absolutely very rewarding in the end. This is a platform where ur children's children will be grateful for. I have done mine. I hope to see u at the top
Ask me WHAT?

Re: I Can Tell U Categorically That You Like To Be Scammed To Being Told The Truth by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 27, 2015
my brother tell us what UAV in mind, am following@ kwag4all@gmail com
Re: I Can Tell U Categorically That You Like To Be Scammed To Being Told The Truth by adehsenior(m): 6:25pm On Jul 27, 2015
following, adehsenior@gmail.com 08130690141

(1) (Reply)

Abuja Agric-business Training Workshop / Proven Excellent Business Marketing Tools / Help! What Is The Cost Of Starting A Small Mobile Phone Retail Business?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.