Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Why Is Our Police Making Journey Difficult For Drivers And Commuters? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Why Is Our Police Making Journey Difficult For Drivers And Commuters? (514 Views)

Shocking Images Capture Daily Hell Commuters Faces Around The World. / Lamentations As Igbo Transporters Exploit Igbo Commuters In South East / Drivers Increase Transport Fare In Lagos, Commuters Stranded In Oshodi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Our Police Making Journey Difficult For Drivers And Commuters? by Chinachriss(m): 8:49pm On Jul 27, 2015
Just on my way to Uyo from Aba and I have lost count of times our driver has to stop to give mandatory dough to these avaricious fellows or suffer the penalty they know best.

Our driver has pulled over again to do the needful. We are compaining of the ramshackled roads we are plying and these folks are making our journey more difficult. Even, one told us to settled his problem or we would not move an inch. The poor 100 naira note was squeezed into his palm and he chuckled.

This is despicable. Our government should look into this matter. May God help us all.
Re: Why Is Our Police Making Journey Difficult For Drivers And Commuters? by eluquenson(m): 8:53pm On Jul 27, 2015
Our government should tackle corruption first
Re: Why Is Our Police Making Journey Difficult For Drivers And Commuters? by psucc(m): 9:12pm On Jul 27, 2015
We were gradually overcoming their tax when suddenly, Arase decides to bring his men back to the roads.

Now the toll has been revised in line with the market value of naira.
Okada - N50
Taxi/Buses -N100(only passengers)
With loads - N200 & above
Re: Why Is Our Police Making Journey Difficult For Drivers And Commuters? by Webbet(m): 9:13pm On Jul 27, 2015
its becoming so annoying, despite man must chop but the issue is a major contributor of traffic jam. This pandemonium to free flow of traffic need to be addressed asap.
Re: Why Is Our Police Making Journey Difficult For Drivers And Commuters? by Chinachriss(m): 9:27pm On Jul 27, 2015
eluquenson:
Our government should tackle corruption first
This is corruption naa.

(1) (Reply)

Are German Work Visas Issued On The Spot? How Long After Interview To Issue Visa / Please Help Me With Tips For Usa Visa For My Mum / VERY URGENT!!! I Need To Rent A House For Just 3 Weeks In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.