Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,997 members, 7,825,087 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

The Dangers Of Masturbation You Didn't Know About - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Dangers Of Masturbation You Didn't Know About (2602 Views)

Dangers Of Drinking Cold Water [ MUST READ] / The Dangers Of Breast Ironing / The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Masturbation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Dangers Of Masturbation You Didn't Know About by addluv2: 9:02pm On Jul 27, 2015
Masturbation is mostly performed by men and a little percentage of women also masturbate. This discussion will be based on the medical,physical and mental point of view.

1. It makes the penis or dick to get weak when been used in the body of a woman.

2. It can lead to serious mental side effects as it may cause dependence. 

3. It is a serious sin in the holy bible.

4. It makes a penis to develop too many veins thereby making it unattractive.

5. It causes infections in females.

6. It weaken the hormone responsible in producing sperm.

7. It makes you feel guilty.

8. It makes a man moan,suffer and starve for real sex during the period of masturbating.

9. It causes infection in females.

10.It reduces the period of ejaculation in men.

11. It can become addictive

12. It weakens the womb in females—thereby making the 

womb unable to carry a child which leads to miscarriages most of the time.

13.It sometimes causes infertility in women.

14.Excessive masturbat!on may lead to premature ejaculation in men, in other words the male ejaculates just after the sexual intercourse has begun or, in some instances, before it has even begun.

15.It causes cancer in women.

16. It can make a woman lose her virginity.

17.In fewer cases, It can cause sperm disability which leads to abnormal children.

With this few points I have made, I will take it that masturbat!on causes harm to a human body. So it should be strictly avoided except if only to be used for medical purposes. 
Source http://piusodiri..com/2015/07/the-dangers-of-masturbation-you-didnt.html?spref=fb
Re: The Dangers Of Masturbation You Didn't Know About by Orfankwagh(m): 9:04pm On Jul 27, 2015
chai!!!!!

1 Like

Re: The Dangers Of Masturbation You Didn't Know About by Empress2014(f): 9:12pm On Jul 27, 2015
Hope they will hear undecided undecided
Re: The Dangers Of Masturbation You Didn't Know About by Sweetrolly(m): 9:14pm On Jul 27, 2015
addluv2:
The Dangers Of Masturbation You Didn't Know About

Masturbation is mostly performed by men and a little percentage of women also masturbate. This discussion will be based on the medical,physical and mental point of view.

1. It makes the penis or dick to get weak when been used in the body of a woman.

8. It makes a man moan,suffer and starve for real sex during the period of masturbating.

14.Excessive masturbat!on may lead to premature ejaculation in men, in other words the male ejaculates just after the sexual intercourse has begun or, in some instances, before it has even begun.

17.In fewer cases, It can cause sperm disability which leads to abnormal children.

With this few points I have made, I will take it that masturbat!on causes harm to a human body. So it should be strictly avoided except if only to be used for medical purposes. 

THIS POINTS ARE TRASH...MAKING A WOMB NOT TO HOLD BABIES AS HOW

CAUSES THE DICK TO DEVELOP TO MANY VEINS HOW??

U COULD HAVE ALSO ADDED CAUSES MISCARRIAGE

1 Like

Re: The Dangers Of Masturbation You Didn't Know About by simba1: 9:14pm On Jul 27, 2015
Hmmmmm they?
Empress2014:
Hope they will hear undecided undecided
Aunty oooooo!
Re: The Dangers Of Masturbation You Didn't Know About by simba1: 9:15pm On Jul 27, 2015
If you're scared that these might be true, just indicate rather than condeming someone's research!
Sweetrolly:

THIS POINTS ARE TRASH...MAKING A WOMB NOT TO HOLD BABIES AS HOW

CAUSES THE DICK TO DEVELOP TO MANY VEINS HOW??

U COULD HAVE ALSO ADDED CAUSES MISCARRIAGE
Re: The Dangers Of Masturbation You Didn't Know About by addluv2: 9:18pm On Jul 27, 2015
simba1:
If you're scared that these might be true, just indicate rather than condeming someone's research!
He who has ears, let him hear.
Re: The Dangers Of Masturbation You Didn't Know About by deywarley(m): 9:27pm On Jul 27, 2015
Complete trash. How does wankingg causes infection and all that shiit you wrote. The Op must be high on some expired w.eed. Where did you get your facts from by the way?

1 Like

Re: The Dangers Of Masturbation You Didn't Know About by addluv2: 9:29pm On Jul 27, 2015
deywarley:
Complete trash. How does wankingg causes infection and all that shiit you wrote. The Op must be high on some expired w.eed. Where did you get your facts from by the way?
Are u a victim? Please read n re-read.
Re: The Dangers Of Masturbation You Didn't Know About by donholy28(m): 9:31pm On Jul 27, 2015
Vaseline crew and cucumbators association members take note
Re: The Dangers Of Masturbation You Didn't Know About by Empress2014(f): 9:31pm On Jul 27, 2015
simba1:
Hmmmmm they?Aunty oooooo!
are u guilty of it?
Re: The Dangers Of Masturbation You Didn't Know About by austine4real(m): 10:33pm On Jul 27, 2015
Yawn:-(,peed on thread&shake prik. Jump in2 d bed. Wake me up if it made fp

1 Like

Re: The Dangers Of Masturbation You Didn't Know About by addluv2: 10:51pm On Jul 27, 2015
austine4real:
Yawn:-(,peed on thread&shake prik.
Jump in2 d bed.
Wake me up if it made fp
Sure it will, ops pls push dis to FP......
Re: The Dangers Of Masturbation You Didn't Know About by Gmekx(m): 12:40am On Jul 28, 2015
OP, i like your pos but if you can kindly explain on the points given that will be welcome. I no just understand at all
Re: The Dangers Of Masturbation You Didn't Know About by austine4real(m): 6:59am On Jul 28, 2015
addluv2:
Sure it will, ops pls push dis to FP......
if i hear?
Re: The Dangers Of Masturbation You Didn't Know About by butanep(m): 7:30am On Jul 28, 2015
addluv2:

you came here to post trash... where is your source and proof to back it up....

Don"t think we are illiterate that you can post nonsense to and we easily digest it.

As for me, your post is watery...
Re: The Dangers Of Masturbation You Didn't Know About by addluv2: 7:49am On Jul 28, 2015
butanep:
you came here to post trash... where is your source and proof to back it up....

Don"t think we are illiterate that you can post nonsense to and we easily digest it.

As for me, your post is watery...
I just imagine your person from your thoughts..must every information have a source? Ok if you want a source, I will tell you. Source is www.inspirationfromGod.com [b][/b] undecided
Re: The Dangers Of Masturbation You Didn't Know About by butanep(m): 8:15am On Jul 28, 2015
addluv2:

I just imagine your person from your thoughts..must every information have a source? Ok if you want a source, I will tell you. Source is www.inspirationfromGod.com [b][/b] undecided
silly source. I was expecting to see a medical related source.

Masturbation is bad which I know but don't come here to say what has not been medically proven
Re: The Dangers Of Masturbation You Didn't Know About by addluv2: 9:18am On Jul 28, 2015
butanep:
silly source. I was expecting to see a medical related source.

Masturbation is bad which I know but don't come here to say what has not been medically proven
http://piusodiri..com/2015/07/the-dangers-of-masturbation-you-didnt.html?spref=fb
Re: The Dangers Of Masturbation You Didn't Know About by addluv2: 9:20am On Jul 28, 2015
Whatsoever that is bad has no other name but bad, Masturbation is bad medically proven or not. So let us stop painting the whole story.

(1) (Reply)

Cosmetic Dentistry In Nigeria – What Treatments Are Available (1) / Physiotherapist Online, Free Consultation Thread / BREAKING: China Finds Cure For COVID-19 – #coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.