Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,983 members, 7,817,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

See How Ethiopians Welcomed Obama, That “red Carpet” (PHOTO) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / See How Ethiopians Welcomed Obama, That “red Carpet” (PHOTO) (43440 Views)

Donald Trump Visit Saudi Arabia, Welcomed By King Bin Abdulaziz(Photos) / See What Zambian President Did When Being Welcomed By Dancers At The Airport / No Instagram, Twitter, Facebook And Viber For Ethiopians Till Wednesday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How Ethiopians Welcomed Obama, That “red Carpet” (PHOTO) by Progress2468(m): 12:42pm On Jul 28, 2015
lexy2014:
just as buhari visit 2 america will do nothing 4 nigerians, same way obamas visit 2 nigeria will do nothing 4 nigerians

Agreed
Re: See How Ethiopians Welcomed Obama, That “red Carpet” (PHOTO) by refreshrate: 12:46pm On Jul 28, 2015
Tonylyte:

Hahahaha, if it was jonathans regime hell would have been let loose by the ''progressives'' reminds me of the scenerio where ''gej was not allowed to speak in pa mandela's burial in south africa'' comes to play. The same obama that D3 spent billions of naira to visit is touring ''small'' countries at the expense of u.s govt. Now Gej and D3 who is better if u were asked??

*I'm laughing already cos of the answer I'll get ahswear* at the expense of not sounding like a soji guy please what does D3 mean?

I'm laughing already I swear to God
Re: See How Ethiopians Welcomed Obama, That “red Carpet” (PHOTO) by tivereegega(m): 1:35pm On Jul 28, 2015
lolaxavier:
shocked
I'm sure the president just rolled the one in his living room and used it for the occasion. That's cutting cost cheesy
india compains languages

saving cost
Re: See How Ethiopians Welcomed Obama, That “red Carpet” (PHOTO) by gidjah(m): 2:45pm On Jul 28, 2015
worthytalk:
Ethiopians are great people. They are not baboons and monkeys.
No sir, they are not baboons and monkies, but they are Chimpanzees and Agama Lizards!!
Re: See How Ethiopians Welcomed Obama, That “red Carpet” (PHOTO) by Miami11: 3:32pm On Jul 28, 2015
shigoslim:
Hnm and PRESIDENT OBAMA refused to visit the most popular black nation the world. what a big slap to our leaders upon all their gragra na to condemn, propagandise, write 2000 articles, loot fund and shout on media na the thing way de sabi be that. zoo nation lipsrsealed
Populous not popular, the two terms are different
Re: See How Ethiopians Welcomed Obama, That “red Carpet” (PHOTO) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 28, 2015
ColeworldMD:

It was already used in kenya, just flew it to ethiopia #thebeast
No the one in Kenya was still in Kenya when he left, when he arrived in ethiopia there was anotherone waiting. There are a total of 12 beasts, when he goes to two or three countries, consecutively, their airforce flies in 2 beast for each country, 4 days in advance and the cars stay at there embassies . the US can spend like 300Million dollars to visist 3 countries
Re: See How Ethiopians Welcomed Obama, That “red Carpet” (PHOTO) by ModiKen(m): 9:47am On Jul 29, 2015
worthytalk:
Ethiopians are great people. They are not baboons and monkeys.

What do u know abot Ethiopians, u baboon in our zoo?
Re: See How Ethiopians Welcomed Obama, That “red Carpet” (PHOTO) by igbo2011(m): 7:27pm On Jul 29, 2015
Re: See How Ethiopians Welcomed Obama, That “red Carpet” (PHOTO) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 12, 2015
gidjah:
No sir, they are not baboons and monkies, but they are Chimpanzees and Agama Lizards!!
excuse me??! U must b an eritrean, lol wudnt expect much frm u. . .
Re: See How Ethiopians Welcomed Obama, That “red Carpet” (PHOTO) by gidjah(m): 5:42pm On Aug 12, 2015
No sister,i only helped him respond well to his post.
Ednite:

excuse me??! U must b an eritrean, lol wudnt expect much frm u. . .
Re: See How Ethiopians Welcomed Obama, That “red Carpet” (PHOTO) by ArtanK(m): 4:07am On Aug 26, 2015
mira4u:
Ethiopia!! One of the most peaceful countries in Africa.

Peaceful? Far from it.
Re: See How Ethiopians Welcomed Obama, That “red Carpet” (PHOTO) by mira4u: 7:06am On Aug 27, 2015
ArtanK:

Peaceful? Far from it.
undecided Your reasons are?
Re: See How Ethiopians Welcomed Obama, That “red Carpet” (PHOTO) by Nobody: 7:49am On Aug 27, 2015
ArtanK:

Peaceful? Far from it.
lyk mira4u, i want the reason

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Divorces His Wife For Sex Doll In Botswana / Larry King, 87, 'in Hospital With COVID-19' / Mass Evacuation In Australia As Heat Risk Rises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.