Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,651 members, 7,955,363 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:18 AM

Important How Slovenia Country Is - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Important How Slovenia Country Is (6746 Views)

Azerbaijan Or Slovenia / Naija In Slovenia / Nigerians in conch republic and slovenia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Important How Slovenia Country Is by stanleyrex: 8:14am On Mar 16, 2009
A student going to slovenia to study what should he expect?  how is their economy? what are prospects of having jobs while studing and after study  and how do the people see foreigners  blacks any one in the house who can help out please let me kindly know your views thanks
Re: Important How Slovenia Country Is by Vicjustice: 11:25am On Mar 16, 2009
stanleyrex:

A student going to slovenia to study what should he expect?  how is their economy? what are prospects of having jobs while studing and after study  and how do the people see foreigners  blacks any one in the house who can help out please let me kindly know your views thanks
   What a coincidence, even though i already know much about the country, i was in Slovenia a short while ago
   Among the ten new EU states together with the two recent ones, there is none that matches Slovenia in terms of economy, peace, tolerant, job opportunities, standard of living, social security etc.
   Slovenia with its economy better than that of any of the new and recent EU states, and also better than that of Portugal, Greece, Spain, Italy is matchless in it's own little world.
   For reason of its excellent economy, Slovenia is one of the few countries in the new EU of which you hardly see its citizens in other countries except for tourism: It is remarkable that (even as they joined the EU), you rarely see a Slovenian citizen working in another EU state, except the person is a student doing part time job.
   Slovenian Passport is the one and only Passport that never needed a visa to enter the United States even before they joined the EU.
   I used to have a Slovenia female fried who once told me that she doesn't need a visa to any normal country in the world.

2 Likes

Re: Important How Slovenia Country Is by stanleyrex: 11:41am On Mar 16, 2009
VIC JUSTICE
Thanks for your quick and immediate response i also want to ask about how they tolerate blacks do they like blacks there are they racist did you find nigerians there when you were there do they they have black communities are there red head whites chasing blacks there will it be ok for one to settle down there and stay after studies please kindly respond and thanks for all your professional advice on this forum
Re: Important How Slovenia Country Is by Vicjustice: 12:02pm On Mar 16, 2009
stanleyrex:

VIC JUSTICE
Thanks for your quick and immediate response i also want to ask about how they tolerate blacks do they like blacks there are they racist did you find nigerians there when you were there do they they have black communities are there red head whites chasing blacks there will it be ok for one to settle down there and stay after studies please kindly respond and thanks for all your professional advice on this forum
   Actually, there are scanty number of blacks there, and the good thing is, unlike Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Belarus, Poland, Slovakia etc who either have some citizens who are Ethnic Russians or have similar behavioural attitude with Russians, Slovenia is totally independent, not having Russians remnant nor having any trace of Russian influence.
   It's sad that the emotional wounds and shock due to my experience when i encountered Skin-Heads in the Baltic states made me distrust any white man walking behind me during my short stay up to the extent that i was often turning my head every now and then watching out for potential racist attack.
   But the good thing is, i met a Ghanaian who told me that he has never experienced racist attack, and that he thinks it's remarkably safe for blacks. but who knows?
   And as for settlement, trust me, it's a very great place of hopes. Slovenians are pretty good in English language, but you'd enjoy much benefits if you can speak their Language to find a prestigious job.

1 Like

Re: Important How Slovenia Country Is by promise2(f): 8:52pm On Mar 17, 2009
stanleyrex,

please which school did you apply to? and how much is the tuition? would like to know, i am interested.i intend doing master in international business
Re: Important How Slovenia Country Is by amebono13: 8:03am On Mar 18, 2009
hmmm
Re: Important How Slovenia Country Is by stanleyrex: 4:21pm On Mar 19, 2009
promise2:

stanleyrex,

please which school did you apply to? and how much is the tuition? would like to know, i am interested.i intend doing master in international business

Promise2
I applied to university of Mariboru slovenia the school evaluates all foreign qualifications first before final application of the course you want to study i have sent my application with supporting documents to them but am still waiting a reply from them you first have to go to thier wesite and download and fill the form attaching all necessary documents please visit university of mariboru slovenia for further infos
Re: Important How Slovenia Country Is by promise2(f): 7:52am On Mar 20, 2009
Thank you so much.
Re: Important How Slovenia Country Is by chatwitken: 1:00am On Dec 27, 2009
What is the process for admission in slovenia and where is the embassy here in Nigeria. How do i apply for student visa and what is there requirements.
Vicjustice:

What a coincidence, even though i already know much about the country, i was in Slovenia a short while ago
Among the ten new EU states together with the two recent ones, there is none that matches Slovenia in terms of economy, peace, tolerant, job opportunities, standard of living, social security etc.
Slovenia with its economy better than that of any of the new and recent EU states, and also better than that of Portugal, Greece, Spain, Italy is matchless in it's own little world.
For reason of its excellent economy, Slovenia is one of the few countries in the new EU of which you hardly see its citizens in other countries except for tourism: It is remarkable that (even as they joined the EU), you rarely see a Slovenian citizen working in another EU state, except the person is a student doing part time job.
Slovenian Passport is the one and only Passport that never needed a visa to enter the United States even before they joined the EU.
I used to have a Slovenia girlfried who once told me that she doesn't need a visa to any normal country in the world.
Re: Important How Slovenia Country Is by jorel1(m): 4:28am On Dec 27, 2009
i have a diploma from the university of ljbjana ,remember you probably have to apply for egyptian visa to go to egypt to apply for a slovenian visa.
Re: Important How Slovenia Country Is by steveomni(m): 7:24pm On Dec 27, 2009
TRAVEL ABROAD THIS 2010
Do you want south african visa,work permits, study permits, Canadian visa,Uk Visa schengen visas from south africa?.Do not miss out on this opportunity.
please note that the visa is to be processed by an immigration attorney.
contact us for more information
Tel: +27739962566
Fax:+27(086 585 7292)
Email:sandtconcept@webmail.co.za
[b][/b]
Re: Important How Slovenia Country Is by justwise(m): 8:21pm On Dec 27, 2009
@steveomni

U are a little minded criminal
Re: Important How Slovenia Country Is by chatwitken: 5:09pm On Dec 30, 2009
jor-el:

i have a diploma from the university of ljbjana ,remember you probably have to apply for egyptian visa to go to egypt to apply for a slovenian visa.

Thanks for the Information, what is the visa requirement in Egypt for slovenian visa, can i DHL my documents for application. Do you have any idea of the Tuition fees for undergraduate studies and postgraduate studies. What are the requirement and documents?
Re: Important How Slovenia Country Is by rawe45: 11:19am On Dec 31, 2009
Promise2
I applied to university of Mariboru slovenia the school evaluates all foreign qualifications first before final application of the course you want to study i have sent my application with supporting documents to them but am still waiting a reply from them you first have to go to thier wesite and download and fill the form attaching all necessary documents please visit university of mariboru slovenia for further infos
[quote][/quote]

I searched for the school's website but what i got is nothing to talk about, Can you write the university's website for me here??

1 Like

Re: Important How Slovenia Country Is by promise2(f): 6:29pm On Dec 31, 2009
@ rawe45.

Thanks Dear i have found another option. so am cool.

Goodluck in your application.

Happy new year.
Re: Important How Slovenia Country Is by chinabiz77: 2:25pm On Jan 11, 2010
@ steveomni

Stop being a criminal and tell people the truth.
Re: Important How Slovenia Country Is by olaoluwa13: 9:39pm On Jan 11, 2010
Hello Mr steve,
my is raheem olalekan usman, from sagamu ogun state i have keen interest in your job and i iwll be glad if you can employ me as one of your worker i will be glad, you can contact me through my e- mail raheem_usman@yahoo.com,or 08073871851
Re: Important How Slovenia Country Is by justwise(m): 10:05pm On Jan 11, 2010
olaoluwa13:

Hello Mr steve,
my is raheem olalekan usman, from sagamu ogun state i have keen interest in your job and i iwll be glad if you can employ me as one of your worker i will be glad, you can contact me through my e- mail raheem_usman@yahoo.com,or 08073871851

U poor thing, u can't fool us here, u go around pasting the same poo in every scam post. Try harder next time

(1) (Reply)

How Long Does It Take To Get An Admission Offer From The University Of Northumbria, Newcastle? / Dubai Visa Change / Foreigners To Be Charged To Access UK's NHS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.