Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,172 members, 7,953,639 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:28 PM

Someone Hack My Phone Number - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Someone Hack My Phone Number (4167 Views)

Seriously How Can I Hack My Nokia E5-00 / Please How Can I Trace Phone Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone Hack My Phone Number by Nobody: 9:20am On Mar 16, 2009
yesterday i was haveing #700 on my phone i woke up these morning, try to make a call but it did go through. so i check my ballance and find #0.00!!! i check my dail numbers and there was no new call. so i check my call log, to my greatest surprice five international numbers was there indicating (outgoing call) i didn't beleave my eye unstill it happen around 9am again. someone was calling an international numbers without me touching the phone. pls my fellow nairaland was should i do to stop this hacker.
Re: Someone Hack My Phone Number by aus123(m): 9:27am On Mar 16, 2009
Check if there is divert on ur line,

Cancel it with ##002# dial,

U might or someone activated a wrong divert on ur phone,
Re: Someone Hack My Phone Number by Nobody: 9:38am On Mar 16, 2009
no there is no such thing. this person is only calling international numbers and he or she is doing it mostly at nite. pls is possible for someone to hack a phone numbers.
Re: Someone Hack My Phone Number by Nobody: 9:42am On Mar 16, 2009
even if i don't touch the phone it will be calling these international numbers. and my credit will be reducing. God this is realy killing me!!!
Re: Someone Hack My Phone Number by aus123(m): 9:43am On Mar 16, 2009
What is ur number,

If it's an MTN number,

I might be able to help,

GSM age u can't tapped one's number.

It's nearly impossible 4 someone to used ur credit,

Without having access to ur phone, except otherwise,
Re: Someone Hack My Phone Number by Nobody: 6:17pm On Mar 16, 2009
Aus123 thax 4 every thing, my number is 08029296397. Pls kindly do d needful i wil b very greatful.
Re: Someone Hack My Phone Number by Nobody: 6:29pm On Mar 16, 2009
Or maybe d fauth is 4rm customer care i don't realy know wat 2 say coz i live alone. Even if am calling at dat time my conversation wil just cut & he or her own wil goes through. I don't realy understand any thing, am using nokia n70. Is it d phone?
Re: Someone Hack My Phone Number by Ifeanyi4491(m): 7:38pm On May 26, 2016
Hello
Re: Someone Hack My Phone Number by molicelli67: 10:09pm On Mar 04, 2023
I caught my husband so many times through his chats and all about cheating on me and when i told him he always claims that he has changed and all..right now he hides his phone from me and i still guess he is cheating cause i could not break into his phone any more so i was referred to a hacker named Fred Valentino who i ran to for help and this hacker was able to break into his phone and proved me with the access to my husband phone without my spouse knowing about the hack..right in my phone i have all my husband phone daily activities in my phone i got to read all his chats, text, calls, whats-app, Facebook, and many more this hacker is really great thank you. Did you find this review helpful? contact him via gmail fredvalcyberghost@gmail.com and you can text, call him on +14236411452 and whatsapp him on +12148142048
Re: Someone Hack My Phone Number by sandrtarace500: 10:10pm On Mar 04, 2023
Looking for a way out? It's simple, When it comes to tracking Locations of mobile phones, computer system & individuals using them or remote mobile hacking into devices, This Genius hacker provides the very best of services, I'm glad to introduce him to you all, I have been fooled many times by some other Sham hackers that pretend to be what they are not and it really makes me feel bad. I was at the point of giving up, but luckily, I was introduced to the best hacker ever, contact his gmail on fredvalcyberghost who he eventually offered me the best solution I ever needed retrieving some old deleted texts and a round-the-clock location monitoring of my husband's phone and everything worked fine, he's very fast honest and reliable, work with him today for the best solution. contact him on fredvalcyberghost@gmail.com and you can text or call him on +1- (423)641 1452 and whatsapp him on +12148142048
Re: Someone Hack My Phone Number by Katiee7: 7:40am On Jun 24, 2023
It’s always so easy to start relationship when two people are in love, so I met my partner and we were both In love with each other or so I thought until I realized something wasn’t right, he was just so good to be true, so I searched online on how to spy on my husband’s phone without touching it then I saw spyhackpro I contacted him via spyhackpro9 @gmail com and he did a very good job, I was able to find out my partner was two timing, I felt so betrayed by him

(1) (Reply)

Gravity For Twitter On Your S60 Phone Like Úßersocial For Blackberry!!!!!!!! / Old Phone Throw Back: Samsung Blue Face / Chris Evans 'Captain America' Joins TECNO Mobile As A Brand Ambassador

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.