Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,706 members, 7,820,467 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Gravity For Twitter On Your S60 Phone Like Úßersocial For Blackberry!!!!!!!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gravity For Twitter On Your S60 Phone Like Úßersocial For Blackberry!!!!!!!! (4144 Views)

I Bet You've Never Seen A Phone Like This, Samsung Finally Unveils The S7/edge.. / Nairaland Frontpage Update Notification App For Blackberry (beta) / How To Flash Your Symbian S60 Phone Yourself Without Pc Works On All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gravity For Twitter On Your S60 Phone Like Úßersocial For Blackberry!!!!!!!! by Bayils(m): 4:41pm On Apr 29, 2012
Some may have already heard bout this software and many may be hearing it for the very first time............for those of us that re Twitter Addict .i.e those who really love tweeting but find it difficult to enjoy the best out of twitter service due to our phones .i.e s60v2,v3,..v5 here comes a very cool good twitter software called GRAVITY more unless like Ubersocial for blackberry...infact it is ranked after ubersocial cuz it posses all functions of ubersocial
....GRAVITY....

Gravity is the Twitter & Social Networking Client for Symbian. It supports multiple accounts, all Twitter features and integrates Facebook, Foursquare and even a fully fledged Google Reader with an easy-to-use and gorgeous looking User Interface. A powerful mobile Twitter client setting standards even for desktop clients Overview of Gravitys Features: Compatible with Twitter, Status.net, Facebook, Foursquare and Sina Weibo All functions available on your S60 phone: tweet, reply, retweet, follow & unfollow, block, create favourites, search, auto-update,creat trends,twitter trending and many more
Full support for Twitter Lists including creating lists and adding users Tabbed view of your Timeline, Replies, Messages, Friends,  Profile View to see information about a Twitter User Configurable Audio Alerts for Timeline/Replies/ Searches  Auto-Connect to any Access Point and Auto- Fallback to WLAN Setup and use as many accounts as you want at the same time Group support for creating custom tabs with user-defined filters Post URLs from tweets to Read-it Later, Instapaper or del.icio.us Twitter-Search section with multiple search tabs and Twitter Trends Post pictures to Flickr, MobyPicture, TwitPic, TwitGoo, Posterous, Yfrog or img.ly Preview pictures from Flickr, MobyPicture, TwitPic, TwitGoo, Yfrog and many more Ping.fm support by simply sending p message or p #group message Open URLs from any Tweet Kinetic scrolling on S60v5 ( Nokia 5800 and Nokia N97 ) Theme support ( fixed dark and bright theme ) Full-Screen mode Includes a Homescreen Widget for the Nokia N97 Built-in auto-update function and beta access for testing the latest features
click the link below to DOWNLOAD GRAVITY,see some of it's beautiful soapshort and for more info!!

http://gravitys60.mobie.in

Better still inbox me if you need anyhelp!!!!!!!!
Thanks.
Best regards,
(bayils)

Re: Gravity For Twitter On Your S60 Phone Like Úßersocial For Blackberry!!!!!!!! by Bayils(m): 1:50am On May 14, 2012
click τнe link above to see some of it's Snapshorts aиd frεe download!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

I Saw These On My Nokia X5 And I'm Thinking Of Uninstalling Them (pics) / Reasons Why MTN Opted For A New Logo / Glo 4G Now Live In Uyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.