Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,297 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Man Connives With ‘barren’ First Wwife To Sell Second Wife’s Baby - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Connives With ‘barren’ First Wwife To Sell Second Wife’s Baby (709 Views)

Nurse Arrested After Buying Five-Year-Old Baby N15,000 For Barren Couple. Photo / Stepmother Stones Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue, Connives With 2 Others(Pics) / Man Gives Stolen SUV To Pastor For Prayers For Barren Wife To Conceive (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Connives With ‘barren’ First Wwife To Sell Second Wife’s Baby by Thawy(f): 9:10am On Jul 28, 2015
A jobless 31-year old man, married to two women has been arrested for conniving with his first wife, who is yet to bore him a child to sell the new born of his second wife for the sum of N500,000. According to Punch, the wicked dad, Gideon Ani is an indigene of Abia State, and he is currently being quizzed by investigators at the Department of Criminal Investigation, Yaba, Lagos….he had just had his first child, a boy, from his second wife, 23-year-old Joy.
His first wife, Victoria had no child yet.
If one expected that Ani’s newborn son would be a bundle of joy for him and his family, one would be right. Unfortunately, the joy that came to Ani’s heart was for a totally different reason.
“I am jobless, I had no money and was suffering along with my family. Then a strange thought entered my mind,” he told police investigators.
Ani’s strange thought was not about urgently looking for a job to take care of his family and the new addition; neither was it about obtaining a loan that could help him resuscitate his business.
He had found a way out of his dire financial troubles – looking for a buyer for his son.
“I thought about it for a while, and I realised that since the baby was mine, I could do whatever I wanted with him,” he told the police
But Ani realised he could not broker the deal alone and thought about the closest person he could share such a strange thought with – his first wife.
Victoria, an Ebonyi State indigene, who had been married to her husband without a child for more than three years, instantly jumped at the idea.
She was saddled with the responsibility of finding a buyer.
A police source who was privy to the case, told our correspondent that Victoria found a buyer who agreed to pay N500,000 for the baby.
“The husband brought Joy from Abia State and lodged her at a motel in Orile area of Lagos. He took the baby from her under the guise of taking the baby to the clinic for treatment,” the source said.
Our correspondent learnt that if not for the employees of the motel, Joy would have died in the room in which she was lodged.[url][/url]http://buzzzii..com/2015/07/man-connives-with-barren-first-wwife-to.html
Re: Man Connives With ‘barren’ First Wwife To Sell Second Wife’s Baby by missbehave247(m): 9:11am On Jul 28, 2015
Wickedness @it peak
Re: Man Connives With ‘barren’ First Wwife To Sell Second Wife’s Baby by vivypretty(f): 10:05am On Jul 28, 2015
not every man/woman is a father or mother respectively
Re: Man Connives With ‘barren’ First Wwife To Sell Second Wife’s Baby by sorextee(m): 1:55pm On Jul 28, 2015
Idiots... undecided

(1) (Reply)

Graduate Drinks Rat Poison Yet Again In Asaba / Ogun Poly Female Student Caught With Gun / Yinka Ayefele Escaped Been Lynched By Touts...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.