Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,753 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

A Rare Breed Man Needs His Missing Rib For A Wife To Marry - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / A Rare Breed Man Needs His Missing Rib For A Wife To Marry (922 Views)

My Missing Rib, Mrsbreezy / Looking For My Missing Rib? / Isn't It Funny That Cheemoney Is Still Searching For His Missing Rib When: ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Rare Breed Man Needs His Missing Rib For A Wife To Marry by gertyserd: 8:36pm On Mar 26, 2011
i am tolulope, a man,rich,hardworking accountant,poet,customer service
executive, a christian,bible addict & romantically sexy individual who needs a wife material good child of God, not a jezebel,pretty,light or dark in complexion,sexy,slender with good body statistics,big moderately sized boobs,balanced shaking buttocks,straight legs, a virgin, between 23 to 36 years of age,HIV negative,AA,good cook,not too hot tempered,
a mother material to take of me & ready to pray together with me & follow me to church. the lady or wife to be must be too carnallyminded but
have the dream of making our marriage work & journey to heaven the focus. the interested lady can be white,black or any colour,(hausa,yoruba,
& ibo) if you think you meet the above spouse specification for me politely send emails to catuche01@yahoo.com or call me on 07090497635

if you possess ond,hnd,bsc or any qualifications you are all eligible to apply
Re: A Rare Breed Man Needs His Missing Rib For A Wife To Marry by ponto: 8:41pm On Mar 26, 2011
Ur so sick. With all this ur christianity talk u better ask for d leading of d Holy spirit. U can't have it all
Re: A Rare Breed Man Needs His Missing Rib For A Wife To Marry by r231(m): 8:47pm On Mar 26, 2011
and you can't find one in church
Re: A Rare Breed Man Needs His Missing Rib For A Wife To Marry by HighChief4(m): 10:06pm On Mar 26, 2011
This should be in the jokes section
Re: A Rare Breed Man Needs His Missing Rib For A Wife To Marry by 190: 10:29pm On Mar 26, 2011
LMAO @ rare breed

is it german shepherds or chihuahuas
Re: A Rare Breed Man Needs His Missing Rib For A Wife To Marry by Babypinkyz(f): 10:40pm On Mar 26, 2011
OP,ur qualificatn sef hmm
Re: A Rare Breed Man Needs His Missing Rib For A Wife To Marry by desholah(m): 10:47pm On Mar 26, 2011
OP
undecided undecided undecided
Re: A Rare Breed Man Needs His Missing Rib For A Wife To Marry by Goldieluks: 10:50pm On Mar 26, 2011
Is this marriage JAMB application?

or are you aiming @ MASTERS?? cheesy
Re: A Rare Breed Man Needs His Missing Rib For A Wife To Marry by 190: 10:52pm On Mar 26, 2011
Goldieluks:

Is this marriage JAMB application?

or are you aiming @ MASTERS?? cheesy

cool cool cool
Re: A Rare Breed Man Needs His Missing Rib For A Wife To Marry by annawhite(f): 11:27pm On Mar 26, 2011
Here is my application
Dear rare breed
I humbly apply for the post of a wife in your kernel I'm 26yrs but I have d experience of a 40yrs old
I have a degree in deaf and dumb education and masters in criminology,as a calabar woman I can cook all kind of dishes
I was born and brought up in the convent so I think I will be the one leading you to heaven.
*scratching my head*but I'm hot tempered and kick men in the balls when I'm angry,
I have straight legs with thick thighs .

I hope my application will be given due consideration,

Your faithfully
Anna White
Re: A Rare Breed Man Needs His Missing Rib For A Wife To Marry by 190: 11:31pm On Mar 26, 2011
Annawhite nor go kill person so grin grin grin grin
Re: A Rare Breed Man Needs His Missing Rib For A Wife To Marry by annawhite(f): 11:47pm On Mar 26, 2011
Pls behave ok trying to get a position here
Re: A Rare Breed Man Needs His Missing Rib For A Wife To Marry by 190: 11:55pm On Mar 26, 2011
grin grin grin grin
Re: A Rare Breed Man Needs His Missing Rib For A Wife To Marry by Goldieluks: 11:59pm On Mar 26, 2011
annawhite:

Here is my application
Dear rare breed
I humbly apply for the post of a wife in your kernel I'm 26yrs but I have d experience of a 40yrs old
I have a degree in deaf and dumb education [/b]and masters in criminology,as a calabar woman I can cook all kind of dishes
I was born and brought up in the convent so I think I will be the one leading you to heaven.
*scratching my head*[b]but I'm hot tempered and kick men in the balls when I'm angry
I have straight legs with thick thighs .

I hope my application will be given due consideration,

Your faithfully
Anna White

this got me laffing to the extent,tears coming outta my eyes,jeez grin grin
Re: A Rare Breed Man Needs His Missing Rib For A Wife To Marry by 190: 12:08am On Mar 27, 2011
Goldie apply for the post too
Re: A Rare Breed Man Needs His Missing Rib For A Wife To Marry by Goldieluks: 12:10am On Mar 27, 2011
Lol,ok grin
lemme catch [size=1pt]mugu[/size]
Re: A Rare Breed Man Needs His Missing Rib For A Wife To Marry by Phate07(m): 12:14am On Mar 27, 2011

190, did you open yaba left gate again?
Re: A Rare Breed Man Needs His Missing Rib For A Wife To Marry by Goldieluks: 12:25am On Mar 27, 2011
Dearest poster,

i have read your post and i realise that i don't have all these qualities,
but what i have,i would give.

I am the goodest girl on NL,although i hate men,but i think i like you,
your requirements are beyond me,but i think i like it,

I am light in complexion,i was dark skin,but i love using bleaching cream
to make me look like yellow pawpaw(i know you will like it)
big nyansh?yes i have big nyansh and thin waist too.(i can see you are smiling)
i can lead you to heaven with my beauty(believe me)
I went to secondary school,i hate university(i believe you will understand,and i know you will help me with money to start my own business
by the time we are married,i would like to sell gold,because it is a good business,i promise i won't sell for credit)

i am 26 yrs old going 35,i have sense cause i have big big sisters(don't worry,you will meet them soon)
i have OND in best dresser 2006,i wear only designer clothes(i know you are rich because you work in shell)

I hope you will find my application wanting.

P.S. i am a wife material please.

yours sincerely
Doxology.
Re: A Rare Breed Man Needs His Missing Rib For A Wife To Marry by annawhite(f): 1:30am On Mar 27, 2011
Goldie we r Doing Okay
Re: A Rare Breed Man Needs His Missing Rib For A Wife To Marry by 190: 1:40am On Mar 27, 2011
Goldieluks:

Dearest poster,

i have read your post and i realise that i don't have all these qualities,
but what i have,i would give.

I am the goodest girl on NL,although i hate men,but i think i like you,
your requirements are beyond me,but i think i like it,

I am light in complexion,i was dark skin,but i love using bleaching cream
to make me look like yellow pawpaw(i know you will like it)
big nyansh?yes i have big nyansh and thin waist too.(i can see you are smiling)
i can lead you to heaven with my beauty(believe me)
I went to secondary school,i hate university(i believe you will understand,and i know you will help me with money to start my own business
by the time we are married,i would like to sell gold,because it is a good business,i promise i won't sell for credit)

i am 26 yrs old going 35,i have sense cause i have big big sisters(don't worry,you will meet them soon)
i have OND in best dresser 2006,i wear only designer clothes(i know you are rich because you work in shell)

I hope you will find my application wanting.

P.S. i am a wife material please.

yours sincerely
Doxology.

[size=58pt]D.O.A [/size]grin grin grin
Re: A Rare Breed Man Needs His Missing Rib For A Wife To Marry by Pweety4me(f): 1:41am On Mar 27, 2011
Sauron always used to say he is a 'rare breed' his appearance says nothing like that to me! lipsrsealed embarassed tongue
Re: A Rare Breed Man Needs His Missing Rib For A Wife To Marry by annawhite(f): 2:03am On Mar 27, 2011
Pweety we'll wait until d day we will be in invited for interview
Re: A Rare Breed Man Needs His Missing Rib For A Wife To Marry by Pweety4me(f): 2:04am On Mar 27, 2011
^^Lol wetin i do sista?
Re: A Rare Breed Man Needs His Missing Rib For A Wife To Marry by annawhite(f): 2:19am On Mar 27, 2011
Pweety4me:

^^Lol wetin i do sista?
lol!nutting sis
I really need this jOb,and I dnt want u scaring me off grin grin
Re: A Rare Breed Man Needs His Missing Rib For A Wife To Marry by Pweety4me(f): 2:47am On Mar 27, 2011
annawhite:

lol!nutting sis
I really need this jOb,and I dnt want u scaring me off grin grin

^Or dem off cheesy
Re: A Rare Breed Man Needs His Missing Rib For A Wife To Marry by Nobody: 2:56am On Mar 27, 2011
rare breed indeed. are you sure would find your type at all?
Re: A Rare Breed Man Needs His Missing Rib For A Wife To Marry by Goldieluks: 5:52pm On Mar 27, 2011
Anna white,i am the best candidate please,no come use your
edi kan ikong spoil my ogbonor soup oh. angry tongue grin grin
Re: A Rare Breed Man Needs His Missing Rib For A Wife To Marry by 190: 5:54pm On Mar 27, 2011
""SMH""

Goldie is that what u had this afternoon cheesy
Re: A Rare Breed Man Needs His Missing Rib For A Wife To Marry by Goldieluks: 5:59pm On Mar 27, 2011
Lmoa@shaking head in affirmation.

nope,i had plaintain and fish.

and you?
Re: A Rare Breed Man Needs His Missing Rib For A Wife To Marry by 190: 6:00pm On Mar 27, 2011
^^ Dammmiit,

I had to order some local, veg soup and poundy

best sunday meal ever,
Re: A Rare Breed Man Needs His Missing Rib For A Wife To Marry by Goldieluks: 6:05pm On Mar 27, 2011
Do they have African restaurant in your area?
Re: A Rare Breed Man Needs His Missing Rib For A Wife To Marry by annawhite(f): 7:09pm On Mar 28, 2011
So na here they come push rare breed come put!

Meeting zone?

Who is meeting who

Am i allowed to kick balls in here?

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Matured Boyfriend / All Nairalanders At PH (rivers State) Hangout Here / BB Pins,whatsapp Number And Get Hook Up With Guys And Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.