Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,920 members, 7,810,531 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:39 AM

Few Advice To Up Coming Artistes That Will Make You Be Successful - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Few Advice To Up Coming Artistes That Will Make You Be Successful (260 Views)

Upcoming Artistes That May Fully Blow Up In 2017 / 9 Songs By Secular Artistes That Could Pass For Gospel Songs.(pics) / My Advice To Airforce1 And Other Nairaland Upcoming Acts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Few Advice To Up Coming Artistes That Will Make You Be Successful by courage676(m): 10:01am On Jul 28, 2015
Its better to have your song on one site and be seen and downloaded by 100 people than have it to 100 amature blogs and not even have 1 view now download.

Am an artiste manager and a hyper. so I know what am talking.

2. Making 1 song in six months with a nice beat that's matured, than making cheap beats and producing 20songs in 1 month.

3. music is all about money.but how to spend it matters. make great quality graphics for each songs.....its not all about how many songs you have to you name. but how many good songs and how many people have heard it. Make good graphics!

4. Don't forget to admits critics.. let them criticize your work. learn from the critics and do a better song.

I pray this short but broad advice is easy enough for us all to get. if its still hard to understand please

Wassap only (Kulqee) @ 07035188266

AM A MUSIC COACH

Help me help you to be famous.....how do you help
me??

MAke good music......wassap for more coaching..... 07035188266
Re: Few Advice To Up Coming Artistes That Will Make You Be Successful by Benndted(m): 10:06am On Jul 28, 2015
Cool tips ÖP

(1) (Reply)

Bass Guitarist Coming Here. / State Group In The Heaviest Strikes / Beneath A Carpet Of

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.