Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,661 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:41 PM

Urgent Reply - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent Reply (1058 Views)

A 7-Year-Old Girl Asked Google For A Job And Got A Reply From The CEO (Photos) / Urgent Reply Needed(asap)! / Advice, He Was Invited For A Chat after a brave reply to the regret letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Reply by Nature129(m): 10:36am On Jul 28, 2015
Good morning, Family.

Pls who knows Zetech Oil Services at Lekki? I got their invite and I don't want to go there and waste my time looking for a coy that doesn't exist.

Thanks, people
Re: Urgent Reply by buchisom1(m): 11:09am On Jul 28, 2015
Did u apply and if yes what post and mak google ua frd...dey are real
Re: Urgent Reply by Nature129(m): 12:36pm On Jul 28, 2015
buchisom1:
Did u apply and if yes what post and mak google ua frd...dey are real

Pls don't mind what Google says, do you know where their physical office is located at Lekki? I applied via Nairaland, the guy invited me for an interview via text and call on 24th July, I ignored it. He still called back today to find out why I didn't attend and re-invite me again today. It's kinda strange in Nigeria. Don't you think (so)?
Re: Urgent Reply by buchisom1(m): 12:49pm On Jul 28, 2015
Nature129:

Pls don't mind what Google says, do you know where their physical office is located at Lekki? I applied via Nairaland, the guy invited me for an interview via text and call on 24th July, I ignored it. He still called back today to find out why I didn't attend and re-invite me again today. It's kinda strange in Nigeria. Don't you think (so)?
i saw smbdy wit d same interview invite wit d same name..broda dey are real jus try ua luck frm wat i see on google
Re: Urgent Reply by buchisom1(m): 12:50pm On Jul 28, 2015
Nature129:

and plss can i ve d mail u snd it to
Re: Urgent Reply by Nature129(m): 1:30pm On Jul 28, 2015
buchisom1:
and plss can i ve d mail u snd it to

www.nairaland.com/2468094/urgent-vacancies-oil-servicing-firm.

That's the original link and all the info you need
Re: Urgent Reply by buchisom1(m): 1:35pm On Jul 28, 2015
Nature129:

www.nairaland.com/2468094/urgent-vacancies-oil-servicing-firm.

That's the original link and all the info you need
i remember applying for account officer
Re: Urgent Reply by Nature129(m): 2:04pm On Jul 28, 2015
buchisom1:
i remember applying for account officer

Perhaps they'll still invite you. Leaving my office for an interview is a big challenge because of my busy schedule. BTW I applied for document control officer
Re: Urgent Reply by buchisom1(m): 3:36pm On Jul 28, 2015
Nature129:

Perhaps they'll still invite you. Leaving my office for an interview is a big challenge because of my busy schedule. BTW I applied for document control officer
i will tell u to try dem out dey real while i hope and pray to get an invite

(1) (Reply)

Online Scammer Again In Nigeria As Illuminati / Personal Assistant / Dangote Group Massive Graduates Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.