Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

D'banj Meets With Arunma Oteh, Newly Appointed World Bank VP - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj Meets With Arunma Oteh, Newly Appointed World Bank VP (27140 Views)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Meets With Richard Quest (Photos) / D'banj Meets Don Moen (photos) / Duncan Mighty Meets With Niger-Delta Avengers (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'banj Meets With Arunma Oteh, Newly Appointed World Bank VP by amanze15(m): 11:09am On Jul 28, 2015
beejayphako:
Bang lee cheesy no telme say u won dey shag dis fine mama o
lagos city of hustlerz! grin
Re: D'banj Meets With Arunma Oteh, Newly Appointed World Bank VP by ihatebuhari(f): 11:10am On Jul 28, 2015
Wow
Re: D'banj Meets With Arunma Oteh, Newly Appointed World Bank VP by Suspect33(m): 11:10am On Jul 28, 2015
ritux:

Who is Suspect33?
son to the son of the son of the son of the son of the son of the father of george bush grin
Re: D'banj Meets With Arunma Oteh, Newly Appointed World Bank VP by Nobody: 11:11am On Jul 28, 2015
nice one
Re: D'banj Meets With Arunma Oteh, Newly Appointed World Bank VP by nerodenero: 11:11am On Jul 28, 2015
Dbanj simply knows how to stay relevant. This alone would keep him in the limelight for so long.
Re: D'banj Meets With Arunma Oteh, Newly Appointed World Bank VP by nochildsplay(m): 11:12am On Jul 28, 2015
Suspect33:
Who is D'banj
My Barber.

ODE....... !!! Are u a learner ?

Meanwhile;- *****light up and puff up********
Re: D'banj Meets With Arunma Oteh, Newly Appointed World Bank VP by sucess001(m): 11:12am On Jul 28, 2015
so desperate to remain relevant...
Re: D'banj Meets With Arunma Oteh, Newly Appointed World Bank VP by kennyman2000(m): 11:13am On Jul 28, 2015
Dbanj meeting high personalities that can give him 10miilion naira as T.fare.. u're now saying. he's broke.

in oshiomole's voice.. HATERS, GO AND DIE!
Re: D'banj Meets With Arunma Oteh, Newly Appointed World Bank VP by Suspect33(m): 11:13am On Jul 28, 2015
nochildsplay:
My Barber.
ODE....... !!! Are u a learner ?

Meanwhile;- *****light up and puff up********
mua ODE angry
Re: D'banj Meets With Arunma Oteh, Newly Appointed World Bank VP by Feranmicharles(m): 11:14am On Jul 28, 2015
Why adding donjazzy's pic
Abi Don baba J don't get appointment 4 world bank tooundecided

Some OP sef,mean while,pls what's wrong with that guy on FTCembarassed
Re: D'banj Meets With Arunma Oteh, Newly Appointed World Bank VP by free2ryhme: 11:16am On Jul 28, 2015
Bootylicker

Cheap publicity stunt
Re: D'banj Meets With Arunma Oteh, Newly Appointed World Bank VP by vaca1: 11:18am On Jul 28, 2015
nice one bangalee
Re: D'banj Meets With Arunma Oteh, Newly Appointed World Bank VP by BrAkingNews: 11:19am On Jul 28, 2015
Re: D'banj Meets With Arunma Oteh, Newly Appointed World Bank VP by Kcprof: 11:21am On Jul 28, 2015
Congratulations
Re: D'banj Meets With Arunma Oteh, Newly Appointed World Bank VP by Kassidy4luv(m): 11:21am On Jul 28, 2015
Aruma Oteh, The woman that gave some yoruba law markers sleepless night............................................. is now the world bank Treasurer and Vp for Africa.
Re: D'banj Meets With Arunma Oteh, Newly Appointed World Bank VP by beyoncausme: 11:22am On Jul 28, 2015
nicely done....

Re: D'banj Meets With Arunma Oteh, Newly Appointed World Bank VP by greenhope(m): 11:23am On Jul 28, 2015
What's the connection
Re: D'banj Meets With Arunma Oteh, Newly Appointed World Bank VP by Kcprof: 11:24am On Jul 28, 2015
Congrat
Re: D'banj Meets With Arunma Oteh, Newly Appointed World Bank VP by DONSMITH123(m): 11:25am On Jul 28, 2015
Bangalee
Re: D'banj Meets With Arunma Oteh, Newly Appointed World Bank VP by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 28, 2015
Re: D'banj Meets With Arunma Oteh, Newly Appointed World Bank VP by Diddy58(m): 11:32am On Jul 28, 2015
"A man has free choice to the extent that he is rational."
Re: D'banj Meets With Arunma Oteh, Newly Appointed World Bank VP by skoles007(m): 11:33am On Jul 28, 2015
Im neva come visit me with the Award o undecided
Re: D'banj Meets With Arunma Oteh, Newly Appointed World Bank VP by zicoraads: 11:43am On Jul 28, 2015
Arunma Oteh...my eternal crush. Since I heard she wasn't married, I have been gunning for her punny. Seems Bangalee has been hitting it already, or also on the same mission as me grin

By the way, after all the noise about her corrupt ways as SEC DG, she still got a job with the World Bank? Nigerians can hate. Our lawmakers were just hating on the lady. Who knows maybe they were also on the same mission as Bangalee and I, but, were rejected

**did I just type all that? This boredom must really be getting to me embarassed**

1 Like

Re: D'banj Meets With Arunma Oteh, Newly Appointed World Bank VP by signz: 11:51am On Jul 28, 2015
I love this woman.

A rare combination of beauty, brains and courage kiss kiss kiss
Re: D'banj Meets With Arunma Oteh, Newly Appointed World Bank VP by seangy4konji: 12:15pm On Jul 28, 2015
This idiots know that by putting Niggerians as world bank this and that,the more they get closer to looting our money for them while average nigerian languish in poverty...

We have money but we aint spending it on our selves..

Shame on Nigeria.
Re: D'banj Meets With Arunma Oteh, Newly Appointed World Bank VP by damiloladuke1: 12:35pm On Jul 28, 2015
sweet

CHECK MY SIGNATURE TO READ MY HILARIOUS PERSONAL DIARY OF A JOBLESS NIGERIAN
Re: D'banj Meets With Arunma Oteh, Newly Appointed World Bank VP by Neplusultra(f): 12:43pm On Jul 28, 2015
Mtchewwww!!
Re: D'banj Meets With Arunma Oteh, Newly Appointed World Bank VP by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jul 28, 2015
kennygee:

I wonder o.

His mates are hitting the studio and producing hit songs.

He is bootlicking.
that speaks a lot about him,he is doing music and also networking,so incase one fails,the other will spring him up!he just did 2 new songs which we are still enjoying I mean *ko le ye won* and *salute* that can last us for 6months.so madam,he isn't *bootlicking*
Re: D'banj Meets With Arunma Oteh, Newly Appointed World Bank VP by lexy2014: 1:00pm On Jul 28, 2015
exlinkleads:
Anything and everything can take you to virtually anywhere. Talk about music to politics, we have seen that already, movies to politics, we have that already, Dbanj to Oteh, that is were we are today. African pop superstar D'banj met with the new World Bank Vice-President Arunma Oteh yesterday, July 28, 2015.

Banga Lee who just released a new video 'Salute' featuring Ice Prince congratulated on her new position. He also presented his MAMAs Evolution award to her.

: http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/07/dbanj-meets-with-newly-appointed-world.html#sthash.FsyQ6Nih.dpuf

I de wonder if D'banj de keep this award inside motor...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2face Son, Nino, Learns To Play The Sax / Wumi Toriola Welcomes Her First Child In the U.S / Femi Adebayo Surprises His Employee With A New Car (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.