Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,552 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Femi Adebayo Surprises His Employee With A New Car (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Femi Adebayo Surprises His Employee With A New Car (Video) (27150 Views)

Obi Cubana Gifts Employee With 2018 Lexus GX 460 Car (Photos) / Ehi Idibia 13th Birthday: 2face Surprises His First Daughter In The U.S / Valentine: Emanuel Adebayo Surprises Dillish Matthew's With Bouquet Of Roses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Adebayo Surprises His Employee With A New Car (Video) by LegendVibes: 12:17pm On Jan 20, 2022
Popular Nigerian actor, Femi Adebayo, surprised members of his staff recently when he gave one of them, Yemi Akinlosotu, a Toyota Corolla car, Igbere TV reports.

This was even as the actor gave his mum a Toyota Venza car on her birthday some days ago.

In a video posted on his Instagram page, Adebayo could be seen presenting a brown envelope that contained the documents of the car to Akinlosotu, who works as a production manager with his J15 School of Performing Arts.

Upon collecting the envelope, the lucky staff prostrated himself on the ground, thanking his boss.

According to the actor, he gave the worker the gift as a reward for his hard work and commitment to him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBev6lcaJDo

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Adebayo Surprises His Employee With A New Car (Video) by sammybest889(m): 12:56pm On Jan 20, 2022
****TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN*****

since I don de open trends for nairaland...u go hardly see woman do giveaway na collect, collect sha...

nice gesture femi...(u are doing well) But DAT una series "ile alayo" 4 start times boring oo

no difference from normal skits,some skits even make sense pass am..

picture quality (zero)

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Adebayo Surprises His Employee With A New Car (Video) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jan 20, 2022
Nice gesture. If I see this kind car now na to use am do Uber abeg.

Anyone that owns a Corolla willing to give out for Bolt should mention me mbok, either weekly or monthly remittance,I'm gamed

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Adebayo Surprises His Employee With A New Car (Video) by pretydiva(f): 1:16pm On Jan 20, 2022
Nice 1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Adebayo Surprises His Employee With A New Car (Video) by slawormiir: 1:16pm On Jan 20, 2022
Damnnn niggar

Nice

Corolla.....one of the simplest and ordinary looking car but very expensive

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Adebayo Surprises His Employee With A New Car (Video) by Shetemi12(m): 8:39pm On Jan 20, 2022
K
Re: Femi Adebayo Surprises His Employee With A New Car (Video) by TimmyTen(m): 8:39pm On Jan 20, 2022
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Femi Adebayo Surprises His Employee With A New Car (Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:41pm On Jan 20, 2022
Thumbs-up to him

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Femi Adebayo Surprises His Employee With A New Car (Video) by vemafe4944: 8:41pm On Jan 20, 2022
Femi Adebayo I love you so much

6 Likes

Re: Femi Adebayo Surprises His Employee With A New Car (Video) by alatbaba1(m): 8:46pm On Jan 20, 2022
Nice gesture from him

1 Like

Re: Femi Adebayo Surprises His Employee With A New Car (Video) by GboyegaD(m): 8:51pm On Jan 20, 2022
Nice of him.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adebayo Surprises His Employee With A New Car (Video) by Chanchit: 8:53pm On Jan 20, 2022
sammybest889:
****TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN*****

since I don de open trends for nairaland...u go hardly see woman do giveaway na collect, collect sha...

nice gesture femi...(u are doing well) But DAT una series "ile alayo" 4 start times boring oo

no difference from normal skits,some skits even make sense pass am..

picture quality (zero)

If Ile Alayo boring to you, which one come dey interesting? Well, I always keep to that 7:30pm time to watch it. Cos it's interesting to me.

5 Likes

Re: Femi Adebayo Surprises His Employee With A New Car (Video) by OBALOLA55(m): 9:13pm On Jan 20, 2022
SmellySperm:

Anyone that owns a Corolla willing to give out for Bolt should mention me mbok, either weekly or monthly remittance,I'm gamed
shocked
Re: Femi Adebayo Surprises His Employee With A New Car (Video) by Charly68: 9:21pm On Jan 20, 2022
It is good for others to learnt that commitment and loyalty pays

2 Likes

Re: Femi Adebayo Surprises His Employee With A New Car (Video) by HRSweetness(f): 9:28pm On Jan 20, 2022
SmellySperm:

You see this life ehn, I would have considered this request of yours. But when I recall the foul things you said to me, especially when they were unwarranted, naaah...
Re: Femi Adebayo Surprises His Employee With A New Car (Video) by gtech2sure: 9:37pm On Jan 20, 2022
You did well Femi Adebayo... Why almost every Nigerians find it hard differentiating between a new car with Foreign used (Tokunbo) car
Re: Femi Adebayo Surprises His Employee With A New Car (Video) by Realdeals(m): 9:43pm On Jan 20, 2022
Some Nigerians don't understand the meaning of 'New' anymore. Is the giver himself riding a New car?

3 Likes

Re: Femi Adebayo Surprises His Employee With A New Car (Video) by mandate12: 9:48pm On Jan 20, 2022
SmellySperm:

This is how all of u r 'gamed' till they give u d car, then there comes story.

8 Likes

Re: Femi Adebayo Surprises His Employee With A New Car (Video) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 20, 2022
HRSweetness:

You see this life ehn, I would have considered this request of yours. But when I recall the foul things you said to me, especially when they were unwarranted, naaah...

Help him If you wan help him, We know you have the capacity In multiple folds as a Vaginarian. Which one Is the things he said to you. Please forget and help him out......

1 Like

Re: Femi Adebayo Surprises His Employee With A New Car (Video) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jan 20, 2022
Realdeals:
Some Nigerians don't understand the meaning of 'New' anymore. Is the giver himself riding a New car?

The country have gone to the dust. Even scrap metals are like Gold to them now.....
Re: Femi Adebayo Surprises His Employee With A New Car (Video) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jan 20, 2022
HRSweetness:

U fit still reason me.

God no go shame us.
Re: Femi Adebayo Surprises His Employee With A New Car (Video) by Volksguys1985: 10:00pm On Jan 20, 2022
Realdeals:
you gat to understand, tokunbo na our new na, normal new are for super rich folks and politicians.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adebayo Surprises His Employee With A New Car (Video) by YourFavorite21(m): 10:25pm On Jan 20, 2022
Nice gesture
Re: Femi Adebayo Surprises His Employee With A New Car (Video) by Chno: 10:38pm On Jan 20, 2022
Femi Adebayo is one overrated actor
Re: Femi Adebayo Surprises His Employee With A New Car (Video) by gentlesmithugo(m): 10:39pm On Jan 20, 2022
HRSweetness:

lol
Re: Femi Adebayo Surprises His Employee With A New Car (Video) by Burgerlomo: 10:45pm On Jan 20, 2022
More blessings Femo

Re: Femi Adebayo Surprises His Employee With A New Car (Video) by koolaid87: 11:00pm On Jan 20, 2022
God bless you Femi

Give to the people around you because they are the temple the bible was referring to.

Tithe to the needy, its rewarding.

I'd rather feed a hungry mouth than contribute to a charlatan to buy the 3rd jets

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Agbani Darego Covers Style MANIA Magazine / Okoro Blessing Buys A Benz For Her 29th Birthday (Photos) / Mikel Obi Celebrates His Twin Daughters On Their 3rd Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.