Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,089 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

10 Women Christian Men Should Never Marry - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 10 Women Christian Men Should Never Marry (32609 Views)

Cheating Nigerian Wife Threatens A Man Who Said Men Should Do DNA Test / "Never Marry A Bleacher" - Nigerian Man Currently Married To One Cries Out / Why Men Should Only Do Traditional Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Women Christian Men Should Never Marry by okooloyun1(m): 1:27pm On Jul 28, 2015
Re: 10 Women Christian Men Should Never Marry by andreernest28(m): 1:29pm On Jul 28, 2015
So who should we nw marry?i guess u re not waiting for mr right.lol grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 10 Women Christian Men Should Never Marry by WhoBeThisMan: 1:29pm On Jul 28, 2015
Hmm
Re: 10 Women Christian Men Should Never Marry by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 28, 2015
Who are you to judge or to direct Christian men on whom to marry?
Think in marriage are practical not theoretical. if you are married you will understand the difference in practical and what you have written!
Re: 10 Women Christian Men Should Never Marry by Whizzing(m): 1:32pm On Jul 28, 2015
ok
Re: 10 Women Christian Men Should Never Marry by Lilimax(f): 1:32pm On Jul 28, 2015
TrulyHis:
8. The Narcissist, Diva - No matter how beautiful, talented, and charming she may seem, marriage is built on the word “together.” If the relationship before marriage seems to constantly be all about her, you may be in for some struggle ahead. The “Diva” generally refers to one who demands the center of attention and focus at the expense of others’ feelings. Humility, compassion, love, and respect are much more admirable characteristics than simply the externals. “Charm is deceitful, and beauty is vain, but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised” Prov. 31:30
undecided??
I agree with you in all but Will take you up on this one but I am coming smiley
Seems Prov. 31:30 was quoted out of context. embarassed
Re: 10 Women Christian Men Should Never Marry by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 28, 2015
Excellent write up . most of your point are very true. The point you mentioned that the partner will change after marriage is the mistake many of us usually make only to bring ourself to a married life of pain
Re: 10 Women Christian Men Should Never Marry by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 28, 2015
dat means 'no marriage'for our christain brothers
Re: 10 Women Christian Men Should Never Marry by mencade5(m): 1:38pm On Jul 28, 2015
gassdon:
Who are you to judge or to direct Christian men on whom to marry?
Think in marriage are practical not theoretical. if you are married you will understand the difference in practical and what you have written!
i tire for them oo.

and they r the ones too quick to scream ''dont judge''.

1 Like

Re: 10 Women Christian Men Should Never Marry by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jul 28, 2015
HOW I wish the Op can be all that she advice Men to get...
Re: 10 Women Christian Men Should Never Marry by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jul 28, 2015
Bestluv584:
dat means 'no marriage'for our christain brothers
BLUNT TRUTH
Re: 10 Women Christian Men Should Never Marry by Koolking(m): 1:38pm On Jul 28, 2015
Who is a christian man?
Re: 10 Women Christian Men Should Never Marry by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 28, 2015
freecocoa:
OP you forgot "the feminist"
The 10 points are exclusive to Nairaland Feminists.... So she has done well.
Re: 10 Women Christian Men Should Never Marry by Eseose9(f): 1:41pm On Jul 28, 2015
every time na 10 types of women men should never marry,date I'm still waiting for the type of men women should not marry
Re: 10 Women Christian Men Should Never Marry by Revolva(m): 1:42pm On Jul 28, 2015
Sorry all women r d same....na face make dem different
Re: 10 Women Christian Men Should Never Marry by freecocoa(f): 1:43pm On Jul 28, 2015
Freemanan:

The 10 points are exclusive to Nairaland Feminists.... So she has done well.
If only you lots are to be taken seriously.
Re: 10 Women Christian Men Should Never Marry by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jul 28, 2015
freecocoa:
If only you lots are to be taken seriously.
Me? Feminism? I dey mad?
Re: 10 Women Christian Men Should Never Marry by possibilita(m): 1:45pm On Jul 28, 2015
Anoruo:
Who will marry them ?
Atheists and Pagans
Re: 10 Women Christian Men Should Never Marry by lolly2pops: 1:46pm On Jul 28, 2015
The topic should be that and vice versa.
Re: 10 Women Christian Men Should Never Marry by OKOCHA1(m): 1:48pm On Jul 28, 2015
I pray that the good God richly bless you, for taking out time to put this up.
I must coment abt. The change or rather the changing aspect. while coming up. I always had this mindset of changing pple. Maybe through words nd all that. , but i tell you, it doesn't work that way. ONLY GOD CAN CHANGE PPLE.
thank you. Gracias.
Re: 10 Women Christian Men Should Never Marry by tataiwo09(m): 1:50pm On Jul 28, 2015
Oshi
Re: 10 Women Christian Men Should Never Marry by tete7000(m): 1:53pm On Jul 28, 2015
Ojestas:
You on point. .
Very well on point. Concise and highly instructive.

1 Like

Re: 10 Women Christian Men Should Never Marry by ednut1(m): 1:55pm On Jul 28, 2015
siddon der tell dat to fasholas wife
Re: 10 Women Christian Men Should Never Marry by freecocoa(f): 1:56pm On Jul 28, 2015
Freemanan:

Me? Feminism? I dey mad?
Feminism doesn't care about you lots is what I mean.tongue
Re: 10 Women Christian Men Should Never Marry by iPopAlomo(m): 2:00pm On Jul 28, 2015
Empress2014:
undecided since you've stated the 10 Christian women men should not marry,kindly state the ones they can marry....

I don't know who you are... but bless you...

1 Like

Re: 10 Women Christian Men Should Never Marry by Fawwaz05(m): 2:01pm On Jul 28, 2015
Ummm.

Short of telling men to remain celibate!

Which among women does not have some of these traits

And who among men is Mr man-angel?

We are all imperfect being living in an imperfect world hoping to attain Godly perfection afterlife.
Re: 10 Women Christian Men Should Never Marry by iPopAlomo(m): 2:02pm On Jul 28, 2015
Grandpa... A Muslim... Grandma... A Christian... Rip to em'
Re: 10 Women Christian Men Should Never Marry by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jul 28, 2015
mencade5:
i tire for them oo.

and they r the ones too quick to scream ''dont judge''.

Yaya
Re: 10 Women Christian Men Should Never Marry by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 28, 2015
freecocoa:
Feminism doesn't care about you lots is what I mean.tongue
For it's own GOOD, it shouldn't...
Re: 10 Women Christian Men Should Never Marry by freecocoa(f): 2:12pm On Jul 28, 2015
Freemanan:

For it's own GOOD, it shouldn't...
Laughable.grin
Re: 10 Women Christian Men Should Never Marry by Dragonking: 2:14pm On Jul 28, 2015
freecocoa:
OP you forgot "the feminist"
The feminist actually fall under number 4.. The angry contentious woman..LoL.
Re: 10 Women Christian Men Should Never Marry by Dragonking: 2:17pm On Jul 28, 2015
Eseose9:
every time na 10 types of women men should never marry,date
I'm still waiting for the type of men women should not marry

You can actually create that thread na.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Loses 20-year Marriage Over Laziness / Cameroonian Mother Dumps Her Newborn Baby With A Written Note (Pictures) / Woman Delivered Of Triplets In Lagos: "My Husband Ran Away When He Saw The Scan"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.