Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,582 members, 7,820,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

'I Spends £50m On New York Townhouses' - Roman Abramovich (chelsea Owner) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 'I Spends £50m On New York Townhouses' - Roman Abramovich (chelsea Owner) (627 Views)

Roman Abramovich And Wife, Dasha Zhukova, Separate After 10 Years / Manchester City Signs Monaco BENJAMIN MENDY In Deal Worth Over £50m / Why Abramovich, Chelsea Board Passed Vote Of Confidence On Mourinho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'I Spends £50m On New York Townhouses' - Roman Abramovich (chelsea Owner) by MusicOga5(m): 12:07pm On Jul 28, 2015
Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich has reportedly spent over £50m on three townhouses in New York City.
The Russian billionaire, who took over the Premier League club in the summer of 2003, is believed to have chosen Manhattan's Upper East Side as his new home.
According to the New York Daily News, Abramovich spent £19m ($29.7m), £11.7m ($18.3m) and £19.2m ($30m) on three properties that he intends to demolish and build a mansion.
The report added that the 48-year-old plans to live in the new building with his girlfriend Dasha Zhukova, who is the mother of two of his seven children.

READ MORE AND MORE>> http://www.naijaplay.co.uk/2015/07/i-spends-50m-on-new-york-townhouses.html

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

See What Happens When You Wrongly Cross Floyd Mayweather Jr. / What Went Down In The BPL On Saturday? / Oliseh Unveils Team-list To Face Tanzania

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.