Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,255 members, 7,953,957 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:46 AM

Can I Cross Into Medical Line As A Graduate Of Physics? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Can I Cross Into Medical Line As A Graduate Of Physics? (381 Views)

A Graduate Of Ahmadu Bello University Has Resorted To Selling Of Woina.... Pics / Nwabueze Eucharia, A Graduate Of UNIZIK Paints & Tiles (Pics) / Graduate Of University Of Abuja Frying Akara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can I Cross Into Medical Line As A Graduate Of Physics? by seunwen2(m): 12:35pm On Jul 28, 2015
Graduated from the department of physics last year i mean pure physics and i would like to further my education. Currently am thinking of crossing to something related to medical physics who can guide me on the next step to take in the house?

(1) (Reply)

Qraksha Bandhan Latest Quotes For Sister & Brother |happy Rakhi Quotes / *must Read* Cutting Down Bad Habits And Negative Tendencies / Accounting Made Easy With Sage 50

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.