Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,486 members, 7,954,866 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:14 AM

Kenya President's Personal Assistant Chased Away From Obama's Limousine - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Kenya President's Personal Assistant Chased Away From Obama's Limousine (418 Views)

See Nairalander In A Limousine... / See The Hawk That Chased Its Prey Into Our Living Room This Morning (photo) / Lessons Buhari Can Learn From Obama About Managing A Tough Economy - CNN Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kenya President's Personal Assistant Chased Away From Obama's Limousine by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 28, 2015
Reports are claiming that Kenya
President, Uhuru Kenyatta's PA, Jomo
Gecaga , was chased away from touching
President Obama's official vehicle.
A picture of Gecaga been prevented from
further touching the bulletproof limousine
referred to as 'The Beast' has since gone
viral on Twitter.
It is been speculated that Gecaga tried
posing with the well guarded automobile
when the security details of the president
chased him away from such 'frivolities.'

http://happyghana.com/BizzareNews/kenya-president-s-personal-assistant-chased-away-from-obama-s-limousine.html

Just imagine if it were me mehn! Nna they would hv gun me and not chase me 0000 grin grin Lol at that P A ... Selfie disaster
Re: Kenya President's Personal Assistant Chased Away From Obama's Limousine by TS2(m): 12:45pm On Jul 28, 2015
RicardozRichard:
Reports are claiming that Kenya
President, Uhuru Kenyatta's PA, Jomo
Gecaga , was chased away from touching
President Obama's official vehicle.
A picture of Gecaga been prevented from
further touching the bulletproof limousine
referred to as 'The Beast' has since gone
viral on Twitter.
It is been speculated that Gecaga tried
posing with the well guarded automobile
when the security details of the president
chased him away from such 'frivolities.'

http://happyghana.com/BizzareNews/kenya-president-s-personal-assistant-chased-away-from-obama-s-limousine.html

Just imagine if it were me mehn! Nna they would hv gun me and not chase me 0000 grin grin Lol at that P A ... Selfie disaster

Which kind of stale thread be dis one?
Re: Kenya President's Personal Assistant Chased Away From Obama's Limousine by akunjohn(m): 1:03pm On Jul 28, 2015
Wey d pix nah?

(1) (Reply)

Internet Users Associaton Of Nigeria Is About To Be Created. Be Part Of History. / Guys Can You Drink A Bottle Of This? (photo) / The Soft Bread.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.