Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,902 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Photo: Agbanje Spirit Was Snap By My Pastor During Deliverance Service - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Photo: Agbanje Spirit Was Snap By My Pastor During Deliverance Service (4048 Views)

3 Die During Church Deliverance Service In Delta / Church Members Carry Their Pastor On A Chair During Deliverance Session. Photo / PHOTOS: Man 'turns To Dog' During Deliverance Session At TB Joshua's Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Agbanje Spirit Was Snap By My Pastor During Deliverance Service by youngibeh(m): 1:21pm On Jul 28, 2015
Dear Nairalanders, i was shocked when my pastor who was also amazed showed me some pixs he snapped in our deliverance service with an image at the top of the congregation that look like an agbanje spirit.

PLEASE WATCH THE PIX CLOSELY AND TELL ME YOUR TAKE. THIS HAPPEN IN MY CHURCH I WAS A WITNESS TO EVERYTHING.

Re: Photo: Agbanje Spirit Was Snap By My Pastor During Deliverance Service by davien(m): 1:33pm On Jul 28, 2015
Terrible photoshop work,how much did the pastor pay you?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Agbanje Spirit Was Snap By My Pastor During Deliverance Service by pafra(m): 1:37pm On Jul 28, 2015
what is the name of your church and the name of the ogbanje?? before i tell you my take

1 Like

Re: Photo: Agbanje Spirit Was Snap By My Pastor During Deliverance Service by shaiba(f): 1:39pm On Jul 28, 2015
@ Topic

showed me some pixs he snapped in our deliverance service

So deliverance was going on and your pastor took a break to snap pixs? make un fear God o

12 Likes

Re: Photo: Agbanje Spirit Was Snap By My Pastor During Deliverance Service by jamex93(m): 1:41pm On Jul 28, 2015
wey d pic na
Re: Photo: Agbanje Spirit Was Snap By My Pastor During Deliverance Service by youngibeh(m): 1:42pm On Jul 28, 2015
davien:
Terrible photoshop work,how much did the pastor pay you?

HABA! you think i can just lie just to feel good. i did not mention the name of the church to avoid your type thinking am advertizing my church. to me this is a mystery i have never seen before.

PLEASE LEARN TO BELIEVE PEOPLE FOR ONCE.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Agbanje Spirit Was Snap By My Pastor During Deliverance Service by johnydon22(m): 1:44pm On Jul 28, 2015
And this is the type of idiotic superstitious and stupendous gullibility Christians would have us join them in? undecided

This is the type of nonsense that makes some people equate belief and superstition to mental derangement and am starting to see some points in their resolve.

This is the same poorly worked edited photo attributed an angel in a similar stupid thread like that few days ago https://www.nairaland.com/2472642/amazing-angel-found-childrens-end#36220131

This is the type of thing that makes people ashamed of belief and ludicrous religious superstition

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo: Agbanje Spirit Was Snap By My Pastor During Deliverance Service by johnydon22(m): 1:46pm On Jul 28, 2015
youngibeh:

HABA! you think i can just lie just to feel good. i did not mention the name of the church to avoid your type thinking am advertizing my church. to me this is a mystery i have never seen before.

Just take a good look at your life and the type of gullibility you exhibit in public

9 Likes

Re: Photo: Agbanje Spirit Was Snap By My Pastor During Deliverance Service by youngibeh(m): 1:46pm On Jul 28, 2015
shaiba:
@ Topic

showed me some pixs he snapped in our deliverance service

So deliverance was going on and your pastor took a break to snap pixs? make un fear God o

IT WAS SNAPPED AFTER THE DELIVERANCE WHEN WE LIFT OUR HANDS IN WORSHIP AND THANKSGIVING
Re: Photo: Agbanje Spirit Was Snap By My Pastor During Deliverance Service by youngibeh(m): 1:50pm On Jul 28, 2015
johnydon22:
Just take a good look at your life and the type of gullibility you exhibit in public

MY BROTHER PLEASE DO NOT TAKE ME FOR A FOOL. AM A GUY WITH GOOD JOB AND ONLY TRY TO SHOW YOU GUYS WHAT I SAW MY SELF. YOU MUST NOT BELIEVE ME BUT IF AM WRONG I BELIEVE GOD SHOULD DO WHATEVER HE DEEM FIT TO ME.

THANK YOU
Re: Photo: Agbanje Spirit Was Snap By My Pastor During Deliverance Service by johnydon22(m): 1:52pm On Jul 28, 2015
youngibeh:

MY BROTHER PLEASE DO NOT TAKE ME FOR A FOOL. AM A GUY WITH GOOD JOB AND ONLY TRY TO SHOW YOU GUYS WHAT I SAW MY SELF. YOU MUST NOT BELIEVE ME BUT IF AM WRONG I BELIEVE GOD SHOULD DO WHATEVER HE DEEM FIT TO ME.

THANK YOU
Please for the sake or what ever you think you believe stop being this gullible, it sells you off bad, just look up to my first post on this thread, its enough to make you abandon this thread and have a rethink next time before believing some nonsensical brouhaha let alone bringing it to a public forum

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Agbanje Spirit Was Snap By My Pastor During Deliverance Service by youngibeh(m): 1:53pm On Jul 28, 2015
johnydon22:
And this is the type of idiotic superstitious and stupendous gullibility Christians would have us join them in? undecided

This is the type of nonsense that makes some people equate belief and superstition to mental derangement and am starting to see some points in their resolve.

This is the same poorly worked edited photo attributed an angel in a similar stupid thread like that few days ago https://www.nairaland.com/2472642/amazing-angel-found-childrens-end#36220131

This is the type of thing that makes people ashamed of belief and ludicrous religious superstition

BY THE GRACE OF GOD AM NOT SAYING WHAT I DID NOT SEE. THIS HAPPENED ON THURSDAY NIGHT IN MY CHURCH. GOD ALSO IS A WITNESS IF AM LYING. YOU CAN CHOOSE NOT TO BELIEVE ME
Re: Photo: Agbanje Spirit Was Snap By My Pastor During Deliverance Service by johnydon22(m): 1:57pm On Jul 28, 2015
youngibeh:

BY THE GRACE OF GOD AM NOT SAYING WHAT I DID NOT SEE. THIS HAPPENED ON THURSDAY NIGHT IN MY CHURCH. GOD ALSO IS A WITNESS IF AM LYING. YOU CAN CHOOSE NOT TO BELIEVE ME
What type of thing is this, is this the type of thing religion has turned our people into...

For crying out loud i have shown you this is a poorly worked photo edit like seen in the previous thread

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Agbanje Spirit Was Snap By My Pastor During Deliverance Service by davien(m): 1:57pm On Jul 28, 2015
youngibeh:

Learn to stop retarding the IQ's of your fellow Nigerians for once,this has to be the 4th picture now with the same "demon" posing in the same pixelated 2D format...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Agbanje Spirit Was Snap By My Pastor During Deliverance Service by youngibeh(m): 2:03pm On Jul 28, 2015
MAY GOD HELP YOU ALL.
Re: Photo: Agbanje Spirit Was Snap By My Pastor During Deliverance Service by johnydon22(m): 2:10pm On Jul 28, 2015
youngibeh:
MAY GOD HELP YOU ALL.
Amen, its very obvious who needs help

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Agbanje Spirit Was Snap By My Pastor During Deliverance Service by An2elect2(f): 2:22pm On Jul 28, 2015
angry

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Agbanje Spirit Was Snap By My Pastor During Deliverance Service by frank317: 2:33pm On Jul 28, 2015
loooool!!! @johnny... I understand how u feel. lol grin grin grin

i feel like hitting his head on a wall just to make him come out of his delusion. but he seems lost forever. and he says he s working... i pity the organization that is employing such retards.

its just frustrating when seemingly right thinking people proudly adhere to foolishness.

12 Likes

Re: Photo: Agbanje Spirit Was Snap By My Pastor During Deliverance Service by davien(m): 2:37pm On Jul 28, 2015
An2elect2:
angry
Faith = Gullibility grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Agbanje Spirit Was Snap By My Pastor During Deliverance Service by shaiba(f): 3:17pm On Jul 28, 2015
youngibeh:

IT WAS SNAPPED AFTER THE DELIVERANCE WHEN WE LIFT OUR HANDS IN WORSHIP AND THANKSGIVING

I give up.

Wey Dracula? Shebi him say him spirit no dey show for mirror, Oya o spirit don dey take selfie join. Una sure no this agbange spirit go withdraw person wey die N5m

1 Like

Re: Photo: Agbanje Spirit Was Snap By My Pastor During Deliverance Service by johnydon22(m): 3:43pm On Jul 28, 2015
frank317:
loooool!!! @johnny... I understand how u feel. lol grin grin grin

i feel like hitting his head on a wall just to make him come out of his delusion. but he seems lost forever. and he says he s working... i pity the organization that is employing such retards.

its just frustrating when seemingly right thinking people proudly adhere to foolishness.
Seriously i feel like hitting my own head on the wall imagining someone exhibiting such idiotic mentally derange-like gullibility..

My fore-head have just gone all red from slapping it hard out of utter bewilderment at the ludicrous idiotic mumucity cheesy .... its quite sad tho how deranged belief can make some people appear embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Agbanje Spirit Was Snap By My Pastor During Deliverance Service by frank317: 3:56pm On Jul 28, 2015
johnydon22:
Seriously i feel like hitting my own head on the wall imagining someone exhibiting such idiotic mentally derange-like gullibility..

My fore-head have just gone all red from slapping it hard out of utter bewilderment at the ludicrous idiotic mumucity cheesy .... its quite sad tho how deranged belief can make some people appear embarassed

i wonder how many people the pastor must have showed it to and how much he must have earned doing this. this is plain 419. lol

well... this is what religion does to reasonable people. God must be a clown.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Agbanje Spirit Was Snap By My Pastor During Deliverance Service by Krystalzkris(f): 5:39pm On Jul 28, 2015
op,if u claim u saw it urself,y u no come use ur hand snap am... U dey wait for pastor wey use one hand dey do deliverance use d oda hand dey snap selfie of ogbanje... Nothing wey i no go hear.. This would make a very nice story book heading.. The pastor with d ogbanje selfies... Muhahahahahah

6 Likes

Re: Photo: Agbanje Spirit Was Snap By My Pastor During Deliverance Service by youngibeh(m): 9:15am On Jul 29, 2015
Seriously, am not good at insulting people no matter what happen. Whatever your opinion is on this thread is yours. like i said earlier, i will gain nothing by posting what am not sure of. but please stop insulting me and the pastor because whatsoever you sow you shall reap that includes me.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Agbanje Spirit Was Snap By My Pastor During Deliverance Service by KGBEAST(m): 9:38am On Jul 29, 2015
youngibeh:
Dear Nairalanders, i was shocked when my pastor who was also amazed showed me some pixs he snapped in our deliverance service with an image at the top of the congregation that look like an agbanje spirit.

PLEASE WATCH THE PIX CLOSELY AND TELL ME YOUR TAKE. THIS HAPPEN IN MY CHURCH I WAS A WITNESS TO EVERYTHING.
Your pastor is a Scammer, this is the same picture (of the spirit that appeared on a thread on NAIRALAND about an angel being In a Children's party), he just took it, added it to a picture of people praying and used it to deceive you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Agbanje Spirit Was Snap By My Pastor During Deliverance Service by freecocoa(f): 9:58am On Jul 29, 2015
youngibeh:
Seriously, am not good at insulting people no matter what happen. Whatever your opinion is on this thread is yours. like i said earlier, i will gain nothing by posting what am not sure of. but please stop insulting me and the pastor because whatsoever you sow you shall reap that includes me.
Your ode is raised to the power of infinity.

This thread is hilarious btw.grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Photo: Agbanje Spirit Was Snap By My Pastor During Deliverance Service by MsFaith: 10:00am On Jul 29, 2015
Pls what's the name of your church? I also want to come for deliverance

1 Like

Re: Photo: Agbanje Spirit Was Snap By My Pastor During Deliverance Service by yorubadelta(f): 10:07am On Jul 29, 2015
youngibeh:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

MsFaith:
Pls what's the name of your church? I also want to come for deliverance

grin grin
LOL .. your sarcasm tho .. hehehe

1 Like

Re: Photo: Agbanje Spirit Was Snap By My Pastor During Deliverance Service by yorubadelta(f): 10:14am On Jul 29, 2015
youngibeh:

It's ok dear, me sef I don't see the need for all the insults on your person. Dont mind them ok.

But fo' real tho.. I hope you created this thread as a joke and you don't actually believe that "agbanje" picture is real lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Photo: Agbanje Spirit Was Snap By My Pastor During Deliverance Service by dorox(m): 10:17am On Jul 29, 2015
@op, did you actually see the spirit while the deliverance was going on or only after the deliverance on your pastor's camera? If you didn't see it with your eyes but from your pastor's phone, then your pastor is a crook and you are an idiĆ²t on account of your very childish level of gullibility.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Agbanje Spirit Was Snap By My Pastor During Deliverance Service by UncleSnr(m): 10:25am On Jul 29, 2015
Just observing the delude.

Re: Photo: Agbanje Spirit Was Snap By My Pastor During Deliverance Service by anpaf: 10:46am On Jul 29, 2015
The OP is sure of what he saw, that's why it's called delusion

I hope you have been hearing a voice in your head telling you what will happen in the future, if yes, before you do anything the voice asks you to do, please consult a psychiatrist, that's early sign of insanity but most people sa it's the voice of a god

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Athiest Belief There Is No GOD? / Top Three Spiritual Fathers In Nigeria With Global Impact / The Qur'an: Cascade Of Lies ALWAYS Fall Like A Pack Of Cards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.