Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:25 AM

Photo: Agbanje Spirit Was Snap By My Pastor During Deliverance Service - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Photo: Agbanje Spirit Was Snap By My Pastor During Deliverance Service (4036 Views)

3 Die During Church Deliverance Service In Delta / Church Members Carry Their Pastor On A Chair During Deliverance Session. Photo / PHOTOS: Man 'turns To Dog' During Deliverance Session At TB Joshua's Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Photo: Agbanje Spirit Was Snap By My Pastor During Deliverance Service by Weah96: 3:22am On Aug 01, 2015
lepasharon:

Are you still sticking to ur story ?

What do you think? He is. It's that's Takkiya thing.

I don't believe that he can be as dumb as you guys allege. People that dumb won't be able to form sentences. He's operating a device and posting stuff in the forum.

He's not that dumb. I believe that he's telling lies to solicit membership. Sad thing is that this guy will catch at least two or three unsuspecting fo.ols with this agbanje business.

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Agbanje Spirit Was Snap By My Pastor During Deliverance Service by dorox(m): 8:19am On Aug 01, 2015
youngibeh:

HOW STUPID ARE YOU FOR CALLING OTHERS STUPID? THIS SHOWS HOW YOU BEHAVE AT HOME AND IN PUBLIC. YOU SO DISGUSTING MAN!!!!

My calling you stupìd wasn't meant as an insult, I was just being factual.

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Agbanje Spirit Was Snap By My Pastor During Deliverance Service by dorox(m): 8:26am On Aug 01, 2015
Weah96:

What do you think? He is. It's that's Takkiya thing.

I don't believe that he can be as dumb as you guys allege. People that dumb won't be able to form sentences. He's operating a device and posting stuff in the forum.

He's not that dumb. I believe that he's telling lies to solicit membership. Sad thing is that this guy will catch at least two or three unsuspecting fo.ols with this agbanje business.

I still think that you are grossly underestimating the human capacity for stupidity. It is a lot more than you give credit for.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Evolution Or Design? Why Do You Subscribe To Either? / When God Visits You / What Happens To Demons When They Leave The Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.