Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,266 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Is This The Man With The Highest Number Of Academic Degrees In The World - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is This The Man With The Highest Number Of Academic Degrees In The World (5186 Views)

Universities Awarding Degrees In Less Than 6 Months, PhD Below 1 Year - NUC / Countries with the highest number of International Students in the United States / Nigerian Man Graduates From A US University With 2 Degrees In 4 Years. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This The Man With The Highest Number Of Academic Degrees In The World by Oludrex(m): 10:02pm On Dec 17, 2016
Professor V. N. Porthiban of India has 145 successfully bagged 145 academic Degrees.
He claimed all it took was the heart to study it all.
"I really enjoy studying. It's not difficult at all. I have been continuously in the process of preparing for exams and applying for new degrees or diploma courses," he was quoted as saying by Sunday Indian

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This The Man With The Highest Number Of Academic Degrees In The World by dingbang(m): 10:07pm On Dec 17, 2016
mchew, even my president doesnt have ssce....

13 Likes

Re: Is This The Man With The Highest Number Of Academic Degrees In The World by Sunnymatey(m): 10:09pm On Dec 17, 2016
145? What for

8 Likes

Re: Is This The Man With The Highest Number Of Academic Degrees In The World by LordIsaac(m): 10:15pm On Dec 17, 2016
Jesu Christi....there's no end to learning...and, much study wearies the flesh...saith the wisest man that ever liveth!

6 Likes

Re: Is This The Man With The Highest Number Of Academic Degrees In The World by Nobody: 10:21pm On Dec 17, 2016
Vanity upon vanity.

Of what use are these degrees to him and his country?

7 Likes

Re: Is This The Man With The Highest Number Of Academic Degrees In The World by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 17, 2016
Hmm! Good for him.

2 Likes

Re: Is This The Man With The Highest Number Of Academic Degrees In The World by nextprince: 4:49am On Dec 18, 2016
I'm not sure he can remember all his certificates

3 Likes

Re: Is This The Man With The Highest Number Of Academic Degrees In The World by cins: 4:57am On Dec 18, 2016
This incredible, I mean such people are good in both research and inventions.
Re: Is This The Man With The Highest Number Of Academic Degrees In The World by doctimonyeka(m): 4:58am On Dec 18, 2016
Nice one sir... But all is vanity..
Re: Is This The Man With The Highest Number Of Academic Degrees In The World by cins: 5:00am On Dec 18, 2016
cins:
Plato of great philosopher was like this though no body cares to know kiss his academic upgrades. kiss
Re: Is This The Man With The Highest Number Of Academic Degrees In The World by Nobody: 5:53am On Dec 18, 2016
Definitely a mental sickness

2 Likes

Re: Is This The Man With The Highest Number Of Academic Degrees In The World by Nobody: 6:30am On Dec 18, 2016
Many are mad but few are roaming

6 Likes

Re: Is This The Man With The Highest Number Of Academic Degrees In The World by Nobody: 7:17am On Dec 18, 2016
YoungRichRuler:
Vanity upon vanity.

Of what use are these degrees to him and his country?

shut up! Do you know the man personally to know what he has achieved for himself and his country? What have you achieved for yourself and Nigeria? Only losers and lazy ass like using the "vanity upon vanity" crappy line. Rubbish!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is This The Man With The Highest Number Of Academic Degrees In The World by iamphotoshoot(m): 7:20am On Dec 18, 2016
All the best to him undecided

Mumu

3 Likes

Re: Is This The Man With The Highest Number Of Academic Degrees In The World by Nobody: 7:28am On Dec 18, 2016
Mehn Rennes just cut my 30K ticket yesterday. . .only that game
I wan mad for here ooooo
See as my xmas for better
stade Rennes una mama
cry cry

3 Likes

Re: Is This The Man With The Highest Number Of Academic Degrees In The World by Emmanuel602(m): 7:37am On Dec 18, 2016
And he hasn't been able to invent anything...... He's just busy craming and writing exams grin angry
Re: Is This The Man With The Highest Number Of Academic Degrees In The World by Nobody: 7:47am On Dec 18, 2016
Emmanuel602:
And he hasn't been able to invent anything...... He's just busy craming and writing exams grin angry

He is not just busy cramming, he is a success in this field and he clearly said he enjoys studying. For all you know, studying and teaching might be his own talent. He might not have invented anything noteworthy but he must have inspired a lot his students, he probably has taught a lot of students who later became millionaires and great success in the society.
That to me his is own way of contributing to the society, everything is not about making money and making the Forbes list.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This The Man With The Highest Number Of Academic Degrees In The World by HQuadreal: 7:55am On Dec 18, 2016
Idonbilivit.
Re: Is This The Man With The Highest Number Of Academic Degrees In The World by igraman(m): 8:16am On Dec 18, 2016
Jack of all trades, Master of none.
Re: Is This The Man With The Highest Number Of Academic Degrees In The World by majour(m): 8:50am On Dec 18, 2016
Nothing incredible about this honestly, the most important thing is what has he given back to with this same knowledge he has acquire, I haven't heard he invented anything or postulated a theory of the future, until then, holla
Re: Is This The Man With The Highest Number Of Academic Degrees In The World by Nobody: 9:00am On Dec 18, 2016
No PhD in all the degrees. Just studying for Diplomas, Bachelors and Masters
Re: Is This The Man With The Highest Number Of Academic Degrees In The World by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 18, 2016
sanky346:
Bros, you obviously need correct eye glass, check the last line where his degrees were stated. So you think a man can become a professor without having PhD? Not only does he have PhD, he also has CIMA. That my friend is no easy feat.

3 Likes

Re: Is This The Man With The Highest Number Of Academic Degrees In The World by uyams(m): 9:54am On Dec 18, 2016
At the end he won't rule the world
Re: Is This The Man With The Highest Number Of Academic Degrees In The World by oliidell(m): 10:05am On Dec 18, 2016
He is a Perpetual Scholar.
Re: Is This The Man With The Highest Number Of Academic Degrees In The World by FengChui(m): 10:14am On Dec 18, 2016
sanky346:

See say person na Prof, u dey find PhD. Why u no look for primary school leaving certificate?

4 Likes

Re: Is This The Man With The Highest Number Of Academic Degrees In The World by otimothy(m): 11:01am On Dec 18, 2016
LastMumu:

He is not just busy cramming, he is a success in this field and he clearly said he enjoys studying. For all you know, studying and teaching might be his own talent. He might not have invented anything noteworthy but he must have inspired a lot his students, he probably has taught a lot of students who later became millionaires and great success in the society.
That to me his is own way of contributing to the society, everything is not about making money and making the Forbes list.

I am wondering why you respond to these not so bright kids,who think been successful means been rich,they have no idea that true success comes from been satisfied with yourself.

4 Likes

Re: Is This The Man With The Highest Number Of Academic Degrees In The World by 0neal(m): 11:54am On Dec 18, 2016
Funny tho...

Prof Steven Hawkins didnt become a famous scientist for bagging superfluous degrees...

Jack of all trade Master of non
Re: Is This The Man With The Highest Number Of Academic Degrees In The World by emeijeh(m): 12:04pm On Dec 18, 2016
He will surely die before his time
Re: Is This The Man With The Highest Number Of Academic Degrees In The World by piperson(m): 12:09pm On Dec 18, 2016
won't take them to heaven
Re: Is This The Man With The Highest Number Of Academic Degrees In The World by ovaRAYted(m): 12:10pm On Dec 18, 2016
cins:

And what has he researched or invented to better his own life firstly, then that of the people if India?

(1) (2) (Reply)

TheĀ 15 Largest Things OnĀ earth / Tell Us About Your Favourite Teacher. / How Has This Giant Snake/anaconda Been Living?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.