Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,414 members, 7,819,487 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Tanker Loaded With 33,000 Liters Of Fuel Falls At Lagos Airport TODAY (Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Tanker Loaded With 33,000 Liters Of Fuel Falls At Lagos Airport TODAY (Photos) (31722 Views)

The Man Who Caused A Scare At The Lagos Airport Today Pictured / Terrorist Scare At The Lagos Airport Today / See What Was Seen At The Lagos Airport Today (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tanker Loaded With 33,000 Liters Of Fuel Falls At Lagos Airport TODAY (Photos) by emhoonline(m): 9:23pm On Jul 28, 2015
Thank God..
Re: Tanker Loaded With 33,000 Liters Of Fuel Falls At Lagos Airport TODAY (Photos) by chichriso: 9:23pm On Jul 28, 2015
a country of wonders

1 Like

Re: Tanker Loaded With 33,000 Liters Of Fuel Falls At Lagos Airport TODAY (Photos) by kennyman2000(m): 9:23pm On Jul 28, 2015
Thank God for the urgent precaution.
Re: Tanker Loaded With 33,000 Liters Of Fuel Falls At Lagos Airport TODAY (Photos) by Lilknight(m): 9:23pm On Jul 28, 2015
D
Re: Tanker Loaded With 33,000 Liters Of Fuel Falls At Lagos Airport TODAY (Photos) by Anamachi3(m): 9:24pm On Jul 28, 2015
undecided
Re: Tanker Loaded With 33,000 Liters Of Fuel Falls At Lagos Airport TODAY (Photos) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 28, 2015
INTROVERT:
can someone confirm this.

haha you are already hated, I have respect for.you sha, your comments show maturity and i have never seen you respond to criticism

The way am making FTC on front page will make me hated.....
Re: Tanker Loaded With 33,000 Liters Of Fuel Falls At Lagos Airport TODAY (Photos) by hardbody: 9:27pm On Jul 28, 2015
I will comment later when i have articulated my thought process. Presently i am.pensive although my driver is meandering through a gridlock on Yaya Abatan.
Re: Tanker Loaded With 33,000 Liters Of Fuel Falls At Lagos Airport TODAY (Photos) by Deapexboy(m): 9:27pm On Jul 28, 2015
INTROVERT:

kia!!! na only you get FTC?
Re: Tanker Loaded With 33,000 Liters Of Fuel Falls At Lagos Airport TODAY (Photos) by Blackchampion(m): 9:28pm On Jul 28, 2015
abat4real37:
abe ri didirin yi ke, mumu champion
Who com be dis Etee nmong wey quote me. See as ur kip face 4 ur DP. Ode
Re: Tanker Loaded With 33,000 Liters Of Fuel Falls At Lagos Airport TODAY (Photos) by guttentag(m): 9:29pm On Jul 28, 2015
INTROVERT:

Go find work dey do. Stop wasting ur time on nairaland

Re: Tanker Loaded With 33,000 Liters Of Fuel Falls At Lagos Airport TODAY (Photos) by olaolulazio(m): 9:31pm On Jul 28, 2015
Oh, did I hear u say tanker?
Re: Tanker Loaded With 33,000 Liters Of Fuel Falls At Lagos Airport TODAY (Photos) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 28, 2015
only a daft person will be driving a trailer carrying 33,000 ltrs of petrol and taking a sharp bend with a speed enough to make the trailer topple over. its jst insane, i jst wonder how these trailers will jst tumble on the street. is there no sane trailer driver in lagos?

1 Like

Re: Tanker Loaded With 33,000 Liters Of Fuel Falls At Lagos Airport TODAY (Photos) by abat4real37(f): 9:38pm On Jul 28, 2015
Blackchampion:
Who com be dis Etee nmong wey quote me. See as ur kip face 4 ur DP. Ode
gongosu ase bose gbon to no lose goto
Re: Tanker Loaded With 33,000 Liters Of Fuel Falls At Lagos Airport TODAY (Photos) by Spybradd: 9:46pm On Jul 28, 2015
To God be the glory,that could been monumentally fatal and disastrous.

1 Like

Re: Tanker Loaded With 33,000 Liters Of Fuel Falls At Lagos Airport TODAY (Photos) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jul 28, 2015
INTROVERT:

Nobody will expect less from a jobless person like you. Unfortunately, no medal(s) to win from seun/nairaland for being the first 1000 FTC. Keep on showing your idleness/joblessness here.

1 Like

Re: Tanker Loaded With 33,000 Liters Of Fuel Falls At Lagos Airport TODAY (Photos) by INTROVERT(f): 9:51pm On Jul 28, 2015
RedBenson:

Nobody will expect less from a jobless person like you. Unfortunately, no medal(s) to win from seun/nairaland for being the first 1000 FTC. Keep on showing your idleness/joblessness here.

gracīåś seniorě...... looku looku
Re: Tanker Loaded With 33,000 Liters Of Fuel Falls At Lagos Airport TODAY (Photos) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 28, 2015
prettyboi1989:
only a daft person will be driving a trailer carrying 33,000 ltrs of petrol and taking a sharp bend with a speed enough to make the trailer topple over. its jst insane, i jst wonder how these trailers will jst tumble on the street. is there no sane trailer driver in lagos?

"just" abi na "jst" u dey spell am too plenty in your post. In pure English, once you use same word twice or more in same paragraph, the English is automically wrong.
Re: Tanker Loaded With 33,000 Liters Of Fuel Falls At Lagos Airport TODAY (Photos) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 28, 2015
INTROVERT:

gracīåś seniorě...... looku looku
I've said it. Take it or leave it.
Re: Tanker Loaded With 33,000 Liters Of Fuel Falls At Lagos Airport TODAY (Photos) by mranswer: 10:09pm On Jul 28, 2015
Taylor86:
RIP tanker
na so my car fall too
last week 4 ph
because of Amechi's abandoned road project
but the road doesn't look abandoned

1 Like

Re: Tanker Loaded With 33,000 Liters Of Fuel Falls At Lagos Airport TODAY (Photos) by jude33084(m): 10:09pm On Jul 28, 2015
They are getting close, very close undecided
Re: Tanker Loaded With 33,000 Liters Of Fuel Falls At Lagos Airport TODAY (Photos) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jul 28, 2015
olokfor:

An incident capable of setting the Murtala International Muhammed Airport, Lagos on fire was today averted, as a 33,000 liter capacity tanker carrying aviation fuel lost control, fell and spilled its contents around the toll gate plaza located at the international wing of the airport. Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria (FAAN), the Lagos State Fire Service, the Nigerian Police and other emergency response agencies responded speedily to douse the situation. The tanker with registration number: AAA 991 XQ, was coming from Ikeja axis and driving towards the international airport, lost control in the process of negotiating the sharp bend around the airport.

Apart from the tanker driver, who was injured and taken to the nearest hospital, ther was no other casualty was report. The accident however caused a gridlock for commuters around the axis. Speaking to journalists at the accident spot, the leader of the Lagos State Fire Service, Mr. Fatai Rafiu, said that the command received a distress call on the accident at 10:14 a.m. while its team from the Mobalaji Bank Anthony Way responded almost immediately.

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/07/photos-tanker-loaded-with-33000-liters.html

cc: lalasticlala ishilove

AS THEY ARE FLUSHING THE JET-A1 WITH HYDRANT WATER HOPE THERE IS A SUITABLE FUEL DISPERSANT BEING INJECTED INTO THE WATER OR ELSE HOPE THE SPILL IS NOT BEING FLUSHED INTO THE OPEN DRAINS?
Re: Tanker Loaded With 33,000 Liters Of Fuel Falls At Lagos Airport TODAY (Photos) by guntranno(f): 10:17pm On Jul 28, 2015
Thank God no lost of life!
Btw, who are those spilling trash abt Lagos?
Re: Tanker Loaded With 33,000 Liters Of Fuel Falls At Lagos Airport TODAY (Photos) by guntranno(f): 10:20pm On Jul 28, 2015
04donjazzy:

AS THEY ARE FLUSHING THE JET-A1 WITH HYDRANT WATER HOPE THERE IS A SUITABLE FUEL DISPERSANT BEING INJECTED INTO THE WATER OR ELSE HOPE THE SPILL IS NOT BEING FLUSHED INTO THE OPEN DRAINS?

They're professional enough to know what to do... I wanna believe they did the right thing
Re: Tanker Loaded With 33,000 Liters Of Fuel Falls At Lagos Airport TODAY (Photos) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jul 28, 2015
guntranno:

They're professional enough to know what to do... I wanna believe they did the right thing

MY DEAR U WANNA BELIEVE SO TILL THE FUEL GATHERS IN THE GUTTER BEHIND UR HOUSE & UR GATEMAN THROWS HIS STILL-BURNING IGBO-CLARO INTO THAT SAID GUTTER
Re: Tanker Loaded With 33,000 Liters Of Fuel Falls At Lagos Airport TODAY (Photos) by guntranno(f): 10:31pm On Jul 28, 2015
04donjazzy:

MY DEAR U WANNA BELIEVE SO TILL THE FUEL GATHERS IN THE GUTTER BEHIND UR HOUSE & UR GATEMAN THROWS HIS STILL-BURNING IGBO-CLARO INTO THAT SAID GUTTER

One thing for sure is they can't use water for combustibles... Also, a neutralising agent would have been used to prevent the fuel from contaminating the environment. #MyThought
Re: Tanker Loaded With 33,000 Liters Of Fuel Falls At Lagos Airport TODAY (Photos) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jul 28, 2015
guntranno:

One thing for sure is they can't use water for combustibles... Also, a neutralising agent would have been used to prevent the fuel from contaminating the environment. #MyThought

MY DEAR AM NOT SURE WHAT EXPERIENCE YOU HAVE WITH OIL SPILLS BUT AS LONG AS THEY USING WATER JET TO FLUSH DOWN THE AREA AS THE PICTURE CLEARLY SHOWS THEN THEY ARE FLUSHING THE SPILL OFF THE ROAD & INTO THE NEAREST GUTTER

HOPE U OR UR LOVED ONES DO NOT STAY ANYWHERE NEAR OR AROUND THE AIRPORT..................??
Re: Tanker Loaded With 33,000 Liters Of Fuel Falls At Lagos Airport TODAY (Photos) by DanWrites(m): 10:54pm On Jul 28, 2015
Really good news

Re: Tanker Loaded With 33,000 Liters Of Fuel Falls At Lagos Airport TODAY (Photos) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jul 28, 2015
Dangerous tanks everywhere on bad Nigerian roads. There is no regulation of long trucks in the country. It is a very sad thing and it put people lives at risk! angry lipsrsealed cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Tanker Loaded With 33,000 Liters Of Fuel Falls At Lagos Airport TODAY (Photos) by Exponental(m): 10:56pm On Jul 28, 2015
Taylor86:
RIP tanker
na so my car fall too
last week 4 ph
because of Amechi's abandoned road project
abandoned project indeed.
Re: Tanker Loaded With 33,000 Liters Of Fuel Falls At Lagos Airport TODAY (Photos) by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jul 28, 2015
RedBenson:

"just" abi na "jst" u dey spell am too plenty in your post. In pure English, once you use same word twice or more in same paragraph, the English is automically wrong.
its quite funny dat u wana expose ursef, what of when "had or have" is used together consecutively in a sentence, its automatically wrong right? because u sayn once a word is used twice in a sentence, it bcomes wrong. humour me!!
Re: Tanker Loaded With 33,000 Liters Of Fuel Falls At Lagos Airport TODAY (Photos) by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jul 28, 2015
04donjazzy:

I cry every time I see images coming out of Nigeria. The people don't do things like civilized human beings and very unprofessional when carrying out their duties. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should I Renounce My Nigerian Passport For A Thailand Passport? / Singapore Airlines Is The World's Best Airline For 2019.See Top 10 Best Airlines / Petrol Tanker Crushes 5 Cars On New Year's Eve In Lagos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.