Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,735 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Get An Affordbale Website Design And Hosting For 15k - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Get An Affordbale Website Design And Hosting For 15k (716 Views)

How To Buy A Domain And Hosting Package On Whogohost Web Hosting In Nigeria / ###Click To Get 100% 1yr Plan Free Domain And Hosting And Develop It Yourself. / Naijaloaded Blogger Template Clone For 15k Flat Rate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get An Affordbale Website Design And Hosting For 15k by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 28, 2015
Are u an organization desiring to be on the Global world,are u interested in creating a platform for easy dis-emination to your numerous clients,are u interested in creating a 24 hour information center to effectively market your products and services.

Get in touch with us,with the few information you have and we will help develop it further to create an information that will create a good image about your business.

Get your website for 15,000 Naira only and create facebook link and twitter link to help boost your sales and client base.

For more info
Call-08171991367

Re: Get An Affordbale Website Design And Hosting For 15k by MyInfoo: 7:35pm On Jul 28, 2015
I want to design a website exactly like www.leavalleyschool.com and it should a content management section and should have an event calendar, a live chat module... Let talk cos I will pay you the 15K, Pls it going to be a real design from scratch and not web templates.
Re: Get An Affordbale Website Design And Hosting For 15k by MyInfoo: 5:12pm On Jul 29, 2015
Sanuzi:
i want to design a site like and konga.com i will pay you 25k for both oya lets talk

Give him 30K cos I'll help you top the 25K with additional 5K.. Its people like this quacks that call themself web-designer that destroys the business and make it look cheap..
Re: Get An Affordbale Website Design And Hosting For 15k by ps3o(m): 9:20pm On Jul 29, 2015
OP, u r entitled to your opinion. but I must say this: YOU ARE NOT A PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPER. if u are, u can never develop or claim to be a developer for just 15k.
I am a professional web developer and will never stoop so low to operate as a tiro in web development
Re: Get An Affordbale Website Design And Hosting For 15k by Nobody: 3:04am On Jul 30, 2015
Good news! Good news!!!

Start your webhosting with www.cedarhostng.com

*our prices are affordable
*unlimited features in terms of email,database,bandwidth and lots more...
* over 500+ free script to build your website all by yourself
*24/7 support
*Ability for you to upgrade your plans at anytime
*Our resellers get to maximize profit by signing up with us
*Become a reseller for as low as N8,000 for 30GB With unlimited features
*Our affiliates gets rewarded for referring clients to us.
*Start your personal webhosting for as low as N3500 For 6gb with unlimited features
*Our servers are US based.

visit www.cedarhostng.com today to get started

contact us on
call/whatsapp:08186219002
bbm:532fc7c5
Re: Get An Affordbale Website Design And Hosting For 15k by lmm4real: 1:29pm On Jul 30, 2015
ps3o:
OP, u r entitled to your opinion. but I must say this: YOU ARE NOT A PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPER. if u are, u can never develop or claim to be a developer for just 15k.
I am a professional web developer and will never stoop so low to operate as a tiro in web development

Oga professional web developer, so hw much do u charge. Op am really interested in working with you. Send me a message on 08067660665 let's talk.
Re: Get An Affordbale Website Design And Hosting For 15k by ps3o(m): 5:13pm On Jul 30, 2015
lmm4real:

Oga professional web developer, so hw much do u charge. Op am really interested in working with you. Send me a message on 08067660665 let's talk.

OK, bro!

(1) (Reply)

/ Domain Name And 5GB For N3,500 Only From Www.byteshosting.net / Best Internet Service Providers In The Following States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.