Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Charles Antwi Tries To Kill Mahama, Ghanaian President (Photo) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Charles Antwi Tries To Kill Mahama, Ghanaian President (Photo) (54826 Views)

President Mahama's Daughter's Letter Comforting Him For Losing / President Mahama Calls Nana Akufo-Addo To Concede Defeat (Pic) / Is Robert Mugabe Africa's Most Intelligent President? (photo Speaks) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charles Antwi Tries To Kill Mahama, Ghanaian President (Photo) by Maghan37: 9:16pm On Jul 28, 2015
siegfried99:
This guy don smoke oshogbo weed grin
Na lie jo na skunk im smoke srm sambisa forest infact na shekau wrap am. grin grin grin
Re: Charles Antwi Tries To Kill Mahama, Ghanaian President (Photo) by andyanders: 9:17pm On Jul 28, 2015
I only saw a madman herein.He should be taken to a rehab.
Re: Charles Antwi Tries To Kill Mahama, Ghanaian President (Photo) by BTT(m): 9:20pm On Jul 28, 2015
Adufetohposh:
"
He also told the Court that after the death of President Atta Mills in 2012, he, Antwi should have been sworn in as President.
"

He is a MAD man

A mad man and a gun! How does one mix ogogoro and shepe?
Re: Charles Antwi Tries To Kill Mahama, Ghanaian President (Photo) by rossychik(f): 9:25pm On Jul 28, 2015
He want 2 kill a human being because of RECURRENT energy crises. He shud visit Nig. N see what crises is all abt.
See in mouth.
Re: Charles Antwi Tries To Kill Mahama, Ghanaian President (Photo) by Estimable(m): 9:30pm On Jul 28, 2015
INTROVERT:
ok
Am SUPRISED the gave the guy only 10 years
u go chop 1st to comment abi? oya chop am

3 consecutive FTC on front page.
Re: Charles Antwi Tries To Kill Mahama, Ghanaian President (Photo) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 28, 2015
i think he has mental issues...
Re: Charles Antwi Tries To Kill Mahama, Ghanaian President (Photo) by klax(m): 9:47pm On Jul 28, 2015
Waif a bit guys do j read * he said he should have be sworn in after Attah Mill the ex president* Please Ghana people this guy brain is empty it need help i guess he is mad and need psychiatric help.

Mere looking at his face you can truly see he is a president of the mad people in the street. Oh my God I can't stop laughing at this guy comedy *a president indeed* ok oo
Re: Charles Antwi Tries To Kill Mahama, Ghanaian President (Photo) by Familyfirst: 9:51pm On Jul 28, 2015
onosprince:

http://mobile.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/Killing-Mahama-will-save-Ghanaians-from-dumsor-Gunman-371517

He was not well brought up,how I wish his parents are members of www.familyparliament.com they would have learnt how to raise him in a responsible way.
Re: Charles Antwi Tries To Kill Mahama, Ghanaian President (Photo) by eph12(m): 9:51pm On Jul 28, 2015
Vanquay:
Once Again a clear failure of the Judiciary systems of African Countries. In a Sane Climate that man would have been sent to A Psychiatric Home................along with a few Nairalanders undecided undecided undecided
seriously he's supposed to be taken to a psychiatric home. He needs help. You too need help with all these nonsense you post on NL.

1 Like

Re: Charles Antwi Tries To Kill Mahama, Ghanaian President (Photo) by caprini1: 9:52pm On Jul 28, 2015
That dude is the Ghanaian with balls of steel grin...average Ghanaians kill their President with their mouth at every opportunity,but no action grin
Re: Charles Antwi Tries To Kill Mahama, Ghanaian President (Photo) by Eyop: 9:55pm On Jul 28, 2015
datalossvictim1:
Eyop is that you?? angry angry

cheesy grin Nope it's not me. The guy try but I fine pass am wink
Re: Charles Antwi Tries To Kill Mahama, Ghanaian President (Photo) by cococandy(f): 10:07pm On Jul 28, 2015
shocked
Re: Charles Antwi Tries To Kill Mahama, Ghanaian President (Photo) by Ahmeduana(m): 10:14pm On Jul 28, 2015
onosprince:

http://mobile.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/Killing-Mahama-will-save-Ghanaians-from-dumsor-Gunman-371517

HEY MR MAN YOUR SERVICE WOULD HAVE BEEN MORE VALUED AND APPRECIATED IN NIGERIA, RIGHT NOW, NIGERIAN NEEDS A PERSON OF YOUR TYPE WITH YOUR TYPE OF SKILL!
Re: Charles Antwi Tries To Kill Mahama, Ghanaian President (Photo) by iamord(m): 10:26pm On Jul 28, 2015
Shortyy:
Well i hate Ghana, so WTH.
well who cares. You are unknown!

1 Like

Re: Charles Antwi Tries To Kill Mahama, Ghanaian President (Photo) by iamord(m): 10:28pm On Jul 28, 2015
Captainswag225:
so when ur country people insult us, u become blind ryt? Smh
Bro this is not the kind of person you waste words with. U bullshlt her and go your way.

2 Likes

Re: Charles Antwi Tries To Kill Mahama, Ghanaian President (Photo) by iamord(m): 10:31pm On Jul 28, 2015
caprini1:
That dude is the Ghanaian with balls of steel grin...average Ghanaians kill their President with their mouth at every opportunity,but no action grin
when last did you or any of your colleagues injure a local government chairman. grin let's not go too far with killing the president

1 Like

Re: Charles Antwi Tries To Kill Mahama, Ghanaian President (Photo) by OXYGEN01: 10:33pm On Jul 28, 2015
Shortyy:

Because they always find a way to insult a country (My Country) that is better than theirs.
Hahahaha nigeria better than Ghana? Is Ghana that useless?

2 Likes

Re: Charles Antwi Tries To Kill Mahama, Ghanaian President (Photo) by OXYGEN01: 10:36pm On Jul 28, 2015
AwesomelyMade:

Don't mind them dear, your country is relevant more than theirs, don't hate them ok
Relevant? In terrorism , mass killing or what exactly?

1 Like

Re: Charles Antwi Tries To Kill Mahama, Ghanaian President (Photo) by DanWrites(m): 10:39pm On Jul 28, 2015

Re: Charles Antwi Tries To Kill Mahama, Ghanaian President (Photo) by Captainswag225(m): 10:46pm On Jul 28, 2015
iamord:
Bro this is not the kind of person you waste words with. U bullshlt her and go your way.
yeah bro, people like that aint worth it, but on a more serious note, that news shocked me to the core, we thank GOD that mahama wasnt around. His security aides must always be alert.
Re: Charles Antwi Tries To Kill Mahama, Ghanaian President (Photo) by siegfried99(m): 11:04pm On Jul 28, 2015
Maghan37:
Na lie jo na skunk im smoke srm sambisa forest infact na she.kau wrap am.

grin grin
Re: Charles Antwi Tries To Kill Mahama, Ghanaian President (Photo) by mekonglobal(m): 11:45pm On Jul 28, 2015
Insane? Yes but y 're we not fortunate enough to have dem down here, in-fact since d days of Abacha i hv been looking forward for his type in Nigeria.
Re: Charles Antwi Tries To Kill Mahama, Ghanaian President (Photo) by hollowpot15684(m): 12:19am On Jul 29, 2015
INTROVERT:
ok
Am SUPRISED the gave the guy only 10 years

3 consecutive FTC on front page.

for you to have achieved this, you will end up been like Dangote.
Re: Charles Antwi Tries To Kill Mahama, Ghanaian President (Photo) by caprini1: 3:18am On Jul 29, 2015
iamord:
when last did you or any of your colleagues injure a local government chairman. grin let's not go too far with killing the president
grin the thing is Ghanaians can talk ehn!..from football to politics to Nollywood,damn! You go tire.
Re: Charles Antwi Tries To Kill Mahama, Ghanaian President (Photo) by PetroDolla3: 6:35am On Jul 29, 2015
Arrant nonsense! I blame the dirty, smelly thing that opened its legs to give birth to a magg0t like you!

Is Shitnigeria better than Ghana? And Mumugerian dont insult Ghana/Ghanaians,huh?

Such stvpidity!

Shortyy:

Because they always find a way to insult a country (My Country) that is better than theirs.

1 Like

Re: Charles Antwi Tries To Kill Mahama, Ghanaian President (Photo) by deebrain(m): 6:38am On Jul 29, 2015
nani212:
Many are mad but few are roaming

flesh and blood did not reveal this to you.
Re: Charles Antwi Tries To Kill Mahama, Ghanaian President (Photo) by PetroDolla3: 6:45am On Jul 29, 2015
caprini1:
grin the thing is Ghanaians can talk ehn!..from football to politics to Nollywood,damn! You go tire.
that sound more like Shitnigerians!or what do you Mumus do in shit land abi na nairaland? Even a baby born today knows all mumugerians do is talk and talk fooolishly cool
Re: Charles Antwi Tries To Kill Mahama, Ghanaian President (Photo) by toloskhati(m): 7:17am On Jul 29, 2015
I see nothing wrong in a man with a huge heart to deliver his people from bad governance but I fought his sense of decision taken. He could have approached a Nigerian even myself on how we formed APC to remove bad government. To don't need to kill Jonathan with gun to bring in GMB. Applied Political Chevrolet. That is all.
Re: Charles Antwi Tries To Kill Mahama, Ghanaian President (Photo) by caprini1: 7:47am On Jul 29, 2015
PetroDolla3:
that sound more like Shitnigerians!or what do you Mumus do in shit land abi na nairaland? Even a baby born today knows all mumugerians do is talk and talk fooolishly cool
Dude where have u been?
Re: Charles Antwi Tries To Kill Mahama, Ghanaian President (Photo) by Shortyy(f): 8:36am On Jul 29, 2015
PetroDolla3:
Arrant nonsense! I blame the dirty, smelly thing that opened its legs to give birth to a magg0t like you!

Is Shitnigeria better than Ghana? And Mumugerian dont insult Ghana/Ghanaians,huh?

Such stvpidity!

And how does your love for Ghana concern me? Keep your shitty opinions to yourself. I hate Ghana and there's nothing you can do about that. BYE
Re: Charles Antwi Tries To Kill Mahama, Ghanaian President (Photo) by simplynola(m): 9:01am On Jul 29, 2015
President Antwi, nah ant go chop you finish for jail.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Twitter Removes Trump Campaign Tribute To George Floyd Claiming Copyright / Trump: US 'Targeting' 52 Iranian Sites, To Strike If Iran Attacks US Assets / What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.